Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Hi I haven't been on in awhile. I thinking I'm in the same boat as you. My LO will be 8 months next week and I'm not due to have my monthly for another 4 days but tonight I'm seeing light pink! So I don't know??? Implantation bleeding???

I know i had light spotting with my LO. Fingers crossed!

I am symptom spotting like crazy, which is nuts as I'm not even sure I did ovulate last weekend, lol.

I continuously find myself comparing to my symptoms with Lane, then remind myself that pregnancies can be totally different. Gonna test in another week if AF doesn't show.

ditto that!!

Hi! My lo is 26 weeks and we are ntnp. Lo has totally spoilt us....he is such a good baby and I have so much love to share....as does oh. Af was late this month and we kind of got our hopes up but she came today...horrible little gift to wake up to!

Hi! My lo is 26 weeks and we are ntnp. Lo has totally spoilt us....he is such a good baby and I have so much love to share....as does oh. Af was late this month and we kind of got our hopes up but she came today...horrible little gift to wake up to!

I know what you mean! I am not due until next week. I am hoping she doesn't pay me a visit too.
It kinda helps that we aren't trying to the fullest like we were with #1. I don't feel as devasted when I knew before i was trying everything under the moon lol.

Well it is officially a negative did the digital and came back not pregnant :(

Sorry to hear that :hugs: When the time is right it will happen :)
I'm just so grateful for my LO as it took us 15months of actively ttc with him.
Now that I am NTNP, it doesn't bother me as much to see a BFN.

How long did it take with your 1st?

I didn't think I would be that bummed but obviously wanted it a bit more than I thought! I am still confused though because my period has already pretty much just gone only spotting which is strange I only had one day of what I would call light flow but I am still breastfeeding so could be that!
It took us 3 and a half years to conceive my lo. I was on herbal assistants from a naturopath and all sorts as my progesterone levels are very very low so some times I don't ovulate for months at a time! The month we decided to stop trying as we were planning a trip to the us is the month we fell pregnant lol always the way so we are just going to try a more relaxed if it happens happens approach I think I just hope it doesn't take as long this time.
Is there fertility reasons why it took you the 15 months or just one of those things?

Well it is officially a negative did the digital and came back not pregnant :(

Sorry to hear that :hugs: When the time is right it will happen :)
I'm just so grateful for my LO as it took us 15months of actively ttc with him.
Now that I am NTNP, it doesn't bother me as much to see a BFN.

How long did it take with your 1st?

I didn't think I would be that bummed but obviously wanted it a bit more than I thought! I am still confused though because my period has already pretty much just gone only spotting which is strange I only had one day of what I would call light flow but I am still breastfeeding so could be that!
It took us 3 and a half years to conceive my lo. I was on herbal assistants from a naturopath and all sorts as my progesterone levels are very very low so some times I don't ovulate for months at a time! The month we decided to stop trying as we were planning a trip to the us is the month we fell pregnant lol always the way so we are just going to try a more relaxed if it happens happens approach I think I just hope it doesn't take as long this time.
Is there fertility reasons why it took you the 15 months or just one of those things?

I found out once I conceived, that I have quite a bit of fibriods. Not sure if that played a part in the inferitity:shrug:

Also The month we finally conceived, my husband returned home from army bootcamp so he hadn't had a cig. for 4 months, not sure if that played a part since he was smoking almost a pack a day before that!!

15months felt like an eternity, i can only imagine how 3 and a half yrs would feel. But every morning when you see your LO its allllllllll worth it!:baby:

Knowing some women can't conceive at all does make me grateful for the one I have. So I am hoping 2nd one doesn't take as long but whatever happens happens:thumbup:

I don't really feel pregnant today. Not sure if I am gonna buy a test or just wait until I miss my period.

We were NTNP#2 when #1 was 5m old, and then properly TTC when she was 6m old.

Now #1 is 2.5yrs and #2 is 9m, and we're NTNP#3.

It might not happen straight away; for us it took 6m to get pregnant with #2, and #1 had just turned a year old.

I found out once I conceived, that I have quite a bit of fibriods. Not sure if that played a part in the inferitity:shrug:

Also The month we finally conceived, my husband returned home from army bootcamp so he hadn't had a cig. for 4 months, not sure if that played a part since he was smoking almost a pack a day before that!!

15months felt like an eternity, i can only imagine how 3 and a half yrs would feel. But every morning when you see your LO its allllllllll worth it!:baby:

Knowing some women can't conceive at all does make me grateful for the one I have. So I am hoping 2nd one doesn't take as long but whatever happens happens:thumbup:

I don't really feel pregnant today. Not sure if I am gonna buy a test or just wait until I miss my period.[/QUOTE]

It always makes me wonder if the little things matter. I had lost 35kgs and was eating really healthy and quite fit when I fell pregnant but I always wonder if it is just luck or if the little things do make a difference.

3 and a half years was a very very long time to wait and we also had a chemical pregnancy thrown in there a week before Christmas at one point which was devistating!!

But seeing my little boys face every day I would do that 3 and a half years over and over again to have to him it's just such an amazing experience being a mum!!

When are you due af?

It always makes me wonder if the little things matter. I had lost 35kgs and was eating really healthy and quite fit when I fell pregnant but I always wonder if it is just luck or if the little things do make a difference.

3 and a half years was a very very long time to wait and we also had a chemical pregnancy thrown in there a week before Christmas at one point which was devistating!!

But seeing my little boys face every day I would do that 3 and a half years over and over again to have to him it's just such an amazing experience being a mum!!

When are you due af?

I am due around the 4th or 5th. I am probably going to test this weekend.

I am due around the 4th or 5th. I am probably going to test this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Ooo good luck make sure you let us know how you go! I dont know what is going on with me I got af but it was so light I had maybe half a day of what I would say was close to being medium flow and the last two days has just been like spotting but I have had a lot of cramping a lot like I had with #1 and my temps haven't dropped they are still steady high and have been since I o'd which is strange I think my body is having a bit of a spaz out lol

I am due around the 4th or 5th. I am probably going to test this weekend.

Ooo good luck make sure you let us know how you go! I dont know what is going on with me I got af but it was so light I had maybe half a day of what I would say was close to being medium flow and the last two days has just been like spotting but I have had a lot of cramping a lot like I had with #1 and my temps haven't dropped they are still steady high and have been since I o'd which is strange I think my body is having a bit of a spaz out lol

wow that is a weird period.. I have never took my temps so I am not exactly sure how it all works.

Ill def let you know how it goes! I am not feeling very pregnant anymore. And i feel just how you did, I thought I didn't care that much since I was NTNP, But now I feel pretty sad! I guess I want it more than I think. Dh keeps asking me too so I think he is pretty excited.

I think next month I may start TTC full force lol. :dust:

I know it's hard not to get excited especially I think because you have you know how amazing the experience is and a newborn is just so precious! I think we would be trying fully if I didn't want to loose weight before. I have just started a 12 week body challenge so hopefully will shed some pounds before I fall pregnant but at the same time will just be greatful if it happens.
Hopefully the :witch: stays away for you!

I did lose 30 lbs last time too! Im not sure if that helped me conceive or not. And now I have held on to 15lbs of it, so I am trying to lose it. So hard though with a LO now.

I think I may be back in the running for bfp! I felt like period was coming but then today (tmi) I went to go to the bathroom and when i wiped there was a long stringy peice of discharge! Im hoping its a good sign!! Didnt have that with LO tho.

Ooo sounds promising!!! When are you going to test again? I am in Australia so it's already the 4th here I am dying for you to :test: I really hope for you that it's a :bfp: and it is definitely hard finding the time to exercise with a lo I am hoping when we move if we do in the next couple of weeks that lo and I can go for a walk every morning!!! Where we live now it's just all dirt roads so a bit hard to push a pram around lol

Ooo sounds promising!!! When are you going to test again? I am in Australia so it's already the 4th here I am dying for you to :test: I really hope for you that it's a :bfp: and it is definitely hard finding the time to exercise with a lo I am hoping when we move if we do in the next couple of weeks that lo and I can go for a walk every morning!!! Where we live now it's just all dirt roads so a bit hard to push a pram around lol

Is it pretty warm all year round where you live?

I bought 2 preg tests and i was thinking of testing already but since my period is due either today or tomorrow, I'm thinking of maybe waiting until monday night.
That way if AF shows up, I have 2 tests for the following month.

How is your LO doing? Do you have a boy or girl?

Pretty much it is 11pm here and it is still 37c and thunder storming lol. Where I live it gets extremely hot last year it got 52c in summer which was not nice!

I think that is a very smart idea about testing you are better than me I always test early.

My cycle is still strange my temp had a one day dip and then shot straight back up again and I finished what i think was af on Friday morning and then this morning I get up and I am spotting not enough to be on my undies just when I wipe! This cycle is so so strange!!!

my son is just shy of 6 months and we are NTNP i want my babies close together and dont want an isuue with jelousy when #2 comes along :)

my son is just shy of 6 months and we are NTNP i want my babies close together and dont want an isuue with jelousy when #2 comes along :)

Ya thats true. I never thought about that. I just hope I have time to play with LO when newborn comes.
Are you keeping track of when you O, or just going with the flow?

well im actuall of my first cycle after comming of BC (i hate that stuff takes my sex drive away lol) so i think ill go with the flow maby untill next year and then start with the opks, but i promised hubby that i wouldnt chart lol drove him crazy last time, but i really enjoyed doing that. lol. and i new the next day after DTD that i was preg just had to endure the 2WW to confirm (they were the longest 2 weeks of my life lol.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->