Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

well im actuall of my first cycle after comming of BC (i hate that stuff takes my sex drive away lol) so i think ill go with the flow maby untill next year and then start with the opks, but i promised hubby that i wouldnt chart lol drove him crazy last time, but i really enjoyed doing that. lol. and i new the next day after DTD that i was preg just had to endure the 2WW to confirm (they were the longest 2 weeks of my life lol.)

lol my hubby felt the same way! I was a pro and had a closet full of fertility stuff! Never got into the temp charting though.
How did you know after DTD you were pregnant?!?!?
Last pregnancy I did have intense cramping after O for 2 days and I did have that this time so I am hoping its a sign!!
FX for you!!!! :dust:

i dont no how i new i just had this really strong feeling it was my month. it was weired because my mum went to a clarvoiant (sp) and talked all about my angel that i had just lost and that there will be another "son" and thats what i had : i dont no pron coincidence but hey its nice lol. hmmmm maby ill just use opks he wont even no ill stash them in the toilet lol

Have you tested yet?
I caved today as my period or lack there of was so weird and I got a :bfp: I wouldn't say it was faint but I would say it was dark I am so so confused my temps still haven't gone down they just had a one day dip and then straight back up so not sure what is going on. I think I am best to go to the doctors. My laptop is not working and I want to upload a picture so bad is there anyway of doing it from my iPhone?

I havent tested yet. Af is due tomorrow and i def feel like she is coming. I really hope she doesnt. Ill keep ya posted! keep me posted too! :hug:

Yeah I am thinking that's what it was i took another test just before which I shouldn't have I didn't even need to go to the toilet but there was still a line a very very very faint one but I think I am very early anyway so going to test tomorrow and then have a docs appointment because of the bleeding I will new anti d as I am a negative blood group so want to get a definitely yes ASAP. If I am definitely pregnant this is so strange lol. I really hope for you to that af stays away :bfp: all the way I say!!! Lots and lots of
:dust:
:dust:
For you!!!

Kristie!!!!!!!!!!!! We may be bump buddies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Af didn't show up this morning so I decided to test and I got the slightest slightest so so so very faint line!!! I tried taking a pic of it but its so light I couldnt get it to show up. I cant believe this, my heart is racing right now and dh just left for work!! I hope i am!! We were gonna have LO where a shirt to thanksgiving saying "I have a secret, and then on the back say I am a big brother"!!!!!!!

Oh wow how exciting!!!!!! I really hope for you it is your :bfl: as for me I am not sure what is going on I took another test this morning and stark white negative it was a different brand and when I reviewed them on the net it had really bad reviews but my temp dropped today so I don't know what's going on :( either way oh and I havedecided to full blown try now!!! I am so excited for you if and if it isn't my month I would still love to bump buddies when I do get mine I have really enjoyed talking to you!!! I have some ic that will hopefully come today so I am going to hold till they her and hopefully I just have a shy bean!!!! When are you going to test again?

Do it!!! I was pregnant 6 months postpartum with my second & again with my third!

WOW so much has appened while ive been gone i hope you both do have a little sticky bean how exciting :) nawwww makes me a little jelous lol :)

:dust: your ways ladies :)

I would love to be pregnant!!! Hopefully the negative was just a dodgy test but I have a feeling it may have been right :(

Well I am going to say I an out ladies. 2 more tests and both negative one of which was at the hospital as I am a negative blood group and needed to go in to have my anti d shot and they did a test there and it was negative as well as one at home this morning. They have me the shot anyway just in case but not getting my hopes up but I am ok with it a bit of a whirlwind of a time but i am just excited for this month now and oh and I are 100% mutual on trying I think having this dissapointment has made us both realize that we wanted another bubs more than we thought. But I would live to keep in touch with you ladies!!
Any news on testing?

Well I am going to say I an out ladies. 2 more tests and both negative one of which was at the hospital as I am a negative blood group and needed to go in to have my anti d shot and they did a test there and it was negative as well as one at home this morning. They have me the shot anyway just in case but not getting my hopes up but I am ok with it a bit of a whirlwind of a time but i am just excited for this month now and oh and I are 100% mutual on trying I think having this dissapointment has made us both realize that we wanted another bubs more than we thought. But I would live to keep in touch with you ladies!!
Any news on testing?

Sorry to hear that Kristie :hugs: I would def. like to keep in touch too!!

I did retest this morning and I got another bfp. Still very faint, but def. there. I will try uploading it.

That is definitely a :bfp: Hun congratulations!!!!!!! How exciting!!!! So happy for you!
Went and had a scan today but said it was to early to see anything so they did blood tests will find out what's going on tomorrow I guess, but 3 negatives now thinking the positives were a dodgy batch! But looking forward to the month ahead!!
How are you feeling? How long have you been trying?

Are you breast feeding or bottle feeding I think it might take me a whole as I am still breast feeding so I don't think my cycles are on track enough yet.

I am feeling pretty good. Just a little nausea here and there.
With DS we tried for 15months and this was our first month of ntnp and BAM! we got pregnant! still in shock!

I bf'd DS for the first 4months and then stopped. My period returned the following month.

Ya, The bf'ding may have a big affect on your periods and conceiving. That may be why your period seemed strange.
I hope next month is a success for you! When were you planning on stopping bf'ing?

I am hoping to stop bf by the time he is 1 which is in 5 weeks. I am very slowly trying to wean him now and he is getting a lot better it's just the night time that is bad as he is a terrible sleeper!! I just got my bloods back from the doctors and im not pregnant and I am also not ovulating which sucks I was really hoping that falling pregnant would reverse my infertility :cry: :cry: I am shattered!!! I think I am going to nip it in the but as soon as I can this time and just do the treatment I don't think I can handle another 3 years of trying!!!

I am hoping to stop bf by the time he is 1 which is in 5 weeks. I am very slowly trying to wean him now and he is getting a lot better it's just the night time that is bad as he is a terrible sleeper!! I just got my bloods back from the doctors and im not pregnant and I am also not ovulating which sucks I was really hoping that falling pregnant would reverse my infertility :cry: :cry: I am shattered!!! I think I am going to nip it in the but as soon as I can this time and just do the treatment I don't think I can handle another 3 years of trying!!!

It's ok, :hugs: Bf'ing does stop ovulation so that may be all it is. So falling pregnant may have reversed your infertility but you may just not know it yet since you are still bf'ing.
I bet once you stop bf'ing, your body will start ovulating again and getting back on track. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->