Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

We have been trying for 6 months now that we have been actively trying with no joy. I know that's not long, but it is when your so desperate feels like forever. I have been with my OH for 12 years. I am overweight so i know that is probably not helping. I have been off the pill for 2 years and we were not trying but not actively preventing and were hoping it would happen then. How long have you been trying for?

We have been trying for 6 months now that we have been actively trying with no joy. I know that's not long, but it is when your so desperate feels like forever. I have been with my OH for 12 years. I am overweight so i know that is probably not helping. I have been off the pill for 2 years and we were not trying but not actively preventing and were hoping it would happen then. How long have you been trying for?

:flower:
hi, i havnt been on the pill ever, but as for actively trying, its been 3 months, i'm the opposite too underweight, my bmi is 16 :cry: and andy has a high bmi, but doing this, has shown me its more complicated than i thought :dohh:
but hey, we will get there in the end xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Too right. I have been doing weight watchers for the past month. So i am focused on loosing weight as i know that if i need help from a fertility clinic i will need to bring my bmi down. I have lost 9ibs in the last month. I have a friend who's bmi is the same as you and i know she finds it very difficult to put on weight, even more so than me loosing weight.

We will get there. I just don't know how many sticks its going to take tho!! :haha::haha:

Too right. I have been doing weight watchers for the past month. So i am focused on loosing weight as i know that if i need help from a fertility clinic i will need to bring my bmi down. I have lost 9ibs in the last month. I have a friend who's bmi is the same as you and i know she finds it very difficult to put on weight, even more so than me loosing weight.

We will get there. I just don't know how many sticks its going to take tho!! :haha::haha:

:haha::haha:thats it girl, chin up, loads of friggin sticks lmao :haha::haha:
yeah this time last year when i was an alcoholic i was 8.5st but since i've stopped my weight dropped to 6st9, so the drs put me on bloody fortisip, like complan, but its just hard puttin weight on, i eat a propper tea at night but have to have one of those drinks in the day, yukkkkkkkk :growlmad:
well done for loosin 9lbs, andys got a cross trainer and everything upstairs but he cant seem to shift it, he's 6ft1 and 15st8.... i just tell him your body is yours and my body is mine, i lose it fast... i've got a high metabolism so... its hard.
yes my sweet WE WILL GET THERE :thumbup:
xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh i have tried fortisips, yukkkkkkkk yukkkkkk yukkkkkk........ poor you :growlmad:.
Sending you big hugs. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh i have tried fortisips, yukkkkkkkk yukkkkkk yukkkkkk........ poor you :growlmad:.
Sending you big hugs. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

ahhh your such a sweety :hugs: well i damaged myself, so i am now paying the price :dohh: we live n learn chiccy, really dont worry about what other people say, come on girl, your part of the barmy army :haha::haha:
xxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Im Back and I ache Like mad!!! Been on my feet for 8 hours straight literally

Was good though! Hope you have all had a good day :happydance:

How was the Ice Bar? Hope you enjoyed it. How you feeling, hows the cold?

How was the Ice Bar? Hope you enjoyed it. How you feeling, hows the cold?

Ice bar was an experience!! Not something I would feel the need to do again but it was fun!
Me and my friend took lots of pictures and I enjoyed my NON alcoholic cocktail (which was in ice) :happydance:

I ache Ive never walked up and down so many stairs!!
My friend doesnt like lifts so we used all stairs - Dunno if you have ever climbed the stairs from the underground to covent gardens but omg never again!!
193 steps but they were mega steep with it! I actually didnt think id make it to the top alive! - Going down was obviously much easier but I felt like I was going to fall down them :haha:

I went to M&M world too - AMAZING

Overall good day! How about you?

hahahahaha i love it :rofl:, i have been up those stairs and literally thought i was going to collapse. I was so dizzy at the top. I remember having to pretend like i was looking at a map and was lost at the top so i did not look like a was about to collapse!!!!!! I hate the underground anyway. You think there is no way even a fly could fit in 6 more people just run at u and squash themselves in the train before the door closes. HATE IT. Could not live in London.

Yes i loved the glasses at the ice bar. I was the same once you have been once there would not be any real reason to go again.

Im ok today thanks. Loving the sun. Had my sunglasses on window down as i drove and felt amazing................ although did have the car heating on, as too cold. But i refuse to let the cold beat me! :coolio:

Hi ladies, just thought I'd drop in! I've got so much to catch up on! Had a really busy Easter and then got a stomach bug booo! So haven't been on!

Hope your all good :) yay for the peak galaxy girl!

Cd10 for me :)

Off for early night as still feeling rough will catch up tomorrow evening :)

Im Back and I ache Like mad!!! Been on my feet for 8 hours straight literally

Was good though! Hope you have all had a good day :happydance:

ahhhh did you enjoy it sweety? :thumbup: cd20..... still high, slight second blue line again wtf is going on??????? still got cm, do you think i have or am going to?, been dtd every other???? :wacko: doin my rocker blocker in tell ya, i'm gonna sit in the cupboard today cos i cant get in the bin!!!!
hey you be careful in your state :winkwink:
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies, just thought I'd drop in! I've got so much to catch up on! Had a really busy Easter and then got a stomach bug booo! So haven't been on!

helloooo stranger :hugs:

hahahahaha i love it :rofl:, i have been up those stairs and literally thought i was going to collapse. I was so dizzy at the top. I remember having to pretend like i was looking at a map and was lost at the top so i did not look like a was about to collapse!!!!!! I hate the underground anyway. You think there is no way even a fly could fit in 6 more people just run at u and squash themselves in the train before the door closes. HATE IT. Could not live in London.

Yes i loved the glasses at the ice bar. I was the same once you have been once there would not be any real reason to go again.

Im ok today thanks. Loving the sun. Had my sunglasses on window down as i drove and felt amazing................ although did have the car heating on, as too cold. But i refuse to let the cold beat me! :coolio:

I felt seriously light headed when I got to the top!! My body was like WTF :haha:
I hate the underground it seriously scares me, anyone with any different kind of looking bag and im like get me out :haha:
Your so right about people just diving in and pressing up against you just so they can squeeze in. They come so regularly as well - we didnt have to wait any longer than a couple of seconds each time - Hate to think what they would be like if they come say every 10 mins! It was just a crazy day. Alot if people rushing around and getting annoyed with tourists with their huge cameras taking pictures of EVERYTHING :haha:

Ohhhh you stole the sunshine then :haha:
It was freezing in London!! And really windy which didnt help we even had a couple of snowflakes too.
We had a bit of sun on tuesday enough to open my car window :happydance:
But non since :(

:wave:

Sorry your poorly :( - Hope you feel better soon!

Cant beat an early night when your feeling rough :hugs:

Sarah, I think you have had your peak but the monitor just hasnt picked it up this time.
It does do that sometimes when using it for the first time or resetting it :dohh:

DTD every other day is more than enough so dont worry you are so in this game :happydance:

Sarah, I think you have had your peak but the monitor just hasnt picked it up this time.
It does do that sometimes when using it for the first time or resetting it :dohh:

DTD every other day is more than enough so dont worry you are so in this game :happydance:

do you think? its too confusin for my lil head!!! :haha: you know when you bought your pregnacare, did you start it the first day of af? or before hun? :shrug:, well i'm not speakin to him, so i doubt we'll be dtd tomoz, he is pissing me off!!!!!:growlmad:
i'm sick of his fuckin excuses on his performances! i'm putting him under to much pressure...... well we'll see when i start rammin tablets down his throat :haha: i'm gettin sick of this sex lark, can i still come on here and pretend :haha::haha::haha:
xxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know that feeling when I get from Jay "Im tired ive been at work all day"
My reply boo hoo your 24 so start acting like it :haha:
No really I say its fine I will go on top, because I know I will then be able to persuade him to do missionary for the most important 'shooting' part :haha: TMI sorry :rofl:

I actually cant remember when I stated them. But Im on my second blister pack - used 2 already will have my 3rd this evening. Cant remember how many is in a blister - I will check later and work it out for you :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->