Anyone else waiting until the 24th of July?!?

NurseMommy: In every thread there will be people who will get BFPs and others BFNs. The ratio varies always. That doesn't mean if your on this thread you will get BFN not BFP. Good luck !

So sorry Smile and Aayla :hugs:

Sorry Thorpedo :(
But are you not going to try in August ?
No my DH and I want a couple of months in between our dd birthday and the next beans birthday. Plus DH is going to be gone a lot this next month and the month after that due to work related training.

Oh ok. Hope you catch the egg real soon when you resume trying. Good luck :)

On to August for me too ladies. At least I'll be in good company :)

AF was a few days late and has been less severe than usual but still, she came. Now that means I'm looking at a 4yr 4mth age gap b/w eldest and youngest if I catch an August egg... not sure how I feel about that?! I wonder if they'll still have stuff in common?

Well no need to force af. Had some spotting today so she is on her way naturally, which is awesome. I hope august is fruitful for all of us!

I'm looking at a 4yr 4mth age gap b/w eldest and youngest if I catch an August egg... not sure how I feel about that?! I wonder if they'll still have stuff in common?

No worries Berri, I have 5 yrs btwn my oldest son and daughter and they get along perfect - I may be the only one I know who has a set of kids that have NEVER had a fight...seriously.
They are both very easy going and at 18 and 23 still get along great.
My youngest is almost 5 so if I can finally make this thing happen, he will have a sib 5 yrs apart as well...mind you my youngest is 13yrs and 18yrs apart from my kiddos from my 1st marriage...thats why I want him to have a sib or 2 to grow up with
I hated being an only child:growlmad:

Sorry Aayla and Berri. AF got me too.

JLM: Do you have a journal or something ? I totally want to stalk you :)

No journal sorry hehe
I'm just trying not to obsess overthis cycle too much.
Thx tho!!

I am 13 dpo and I think I am going to count myself out. Huge temp dip this morning so I am sure AF is on her way. Looks like I will be right along with you guys for August!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31a957/]https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31a957//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->