anyone elses LO....

Bartness

1st time mommy to Jaxon.
Reaction score
really love diaper changes?

Jaxon is most happy when he is on his changing table getting his diaper changed. Such a strange child.

Awww cute!! Amber's the same - although I'm sure it's the nappy free time she loves the most as she then starts to stiffen up and squeeze her legs together when I'm trying to put the new nappy on :rofl: x

yeah Zacoiya is the exact same and he does the stiff legs close together thing! when trying to put new one on lol

Holly has always been a happy baby during nappy changes! and she loves nappy-off time even more! so cute! :baby:

Mine too! She LOVES being on her change table, I put her there if she is upset and I can't soothe her, it almost always makes her smile:)

my LO is just rude, he giggles so much when im wiping his bits!
then kicks off when i put the nappy back on

My LO just loves being naked..any opportunity for him to be naked, he loves.

Yeah he loves being on his changing mat and having his bum changed! xx

Mine too! She LOVES being on her change table, I put her there if she is upset and I can't soothe her, it almost always makes her smile:)

I've done this with Jaxon also. Strapped him onto his changing table and read a chapter of the book I'm reading!

Hana loves her change table too! Even if she's crying on the way there, as soon as I lay her down, she's all smiles!

He use to until about 6 months, and now he either rolls away when I go to change him or scream at me because he does not have time to be changed, he has way too much to explore.

Leah also used to love it ubtil she could roll over. N ow she rolls over and tries to crawl away from me.

My lo was quiet as a mouse during changes but now she kicks her legs about makin it difficult to wipe her bottom... And then holds both her feet!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->