anyone feeling depressed?!

SnowWhite90

Reaction score
I'm just so miserable ...My OH is the breadwinner and I stay home allday, just doing the chores. Lately though, im so miserable, im sleeping in until 11 in the morning, and slacking of on the chores around the house.Im just so down , worrying about this baby constantly, and really worried about everything i do/eat, worried about germs and really stupid things like that. Im driving myself crazy!

I just want the next few months to fly, really hoping im not going to be feeling down for the rest of my pregnancy.

Also havent felt baby in awhile, this is the second day im not feeling anything!

Anyone else down/depressed?

Yes.

100% am.

SOOO many things going through my mind, about everything. Anxious about little things, baby or non baby related.

I would stay in bed if it wasn't for work lol, I think it's just hormones more than anything babe.. try and relax <3 maybe give yourself little baby related chores to do... i.e. spend 30mins a day doing some scrap book for him.. or making something for nursery? or anything like that

xx

I agree with loulabelle - if it wasn't for work, I would stay in bed all day. Am depressed that I have three more months and the baby is already big -- I find it hard to sleep, having nightmares of being suffocated by baby (?), but it is just the pillow over my head...so I think the tiredness makes us more depressed and so on....

sigh....

best wishes

I feel exactly the same way. My OH works, and I lost my job just before I found out I was pregnant.

I am at home alone for most of the day, and don't want to do anything. Add that to the fact I don't have anyone to talk too, I just feel utterly rubbish. I do hope this feeling lifts soon though. And I hope you feel better soon xx

I feel the same way too... worry bout eveything and put the kids on the bus and go back to bed and sleep till 12 ...... i hope this hurry n leaves me cause i dont know how much more of this i can take

I haven't been depressed, really, but I have been sleeping a lot more because I'm mentally exhausted from all of the thinking and worrying I've been doing. It's been causing a lot of anxiety in me and I do have issues in that department. I am also staying at home at the moment due to being really sick with hyperemesis. I feel really lazy and worthless at times. I do hope this passes soon. I want my energy back.

I am. I suffer from depression though. I'm just a lot worse right now because I miss my DF. He's in training right now.

oh i can sympathise, i have odd days now and then and in the 22-28 weeks it is not an uncommon complaint, this being my 4th time round i can confirm that by 28-30 weeks we wont know what all the fuss was about, it will pass i promise ladies, silly hormones xx

Im very similar to aurora, i too lost my job just before i found out i was pregnant, i have now managed to get a part time (very part time - hardly any hours at all unfortunately) job and this keeps me sane for a couple of hours every other weekend. but during the week, i just want to sleep all morning, then spend the rest of the day on bnb or fb. we move into our own place next month so hopefully that will keep me occupied for a while!

Sending big hugs to ya xx

I'm not exactly my usual chipper self lately lol. I get SO lonely in the evenings it's quite pathetic. From the time I get home til when DH gets home from work (about 3.45pm til 9pm) I'm so miserable. I feel so alone and lonely. I have no friends who live nearby, they all live 350 miles away, and I would love nothing more than for a girly chat with them :(

As soon as DH gets home though I feel 100% better. He's my best friend and I miss him so much when he's gone :(

XxX

Me too. I am 25 weeks with twins and I just can't take it anymore! I lost my job and my hubby had to pick up extra hours at work to make up for it, leaving me home with my 4 yr old and no car. We have no money to do anything and I can't find anything else (besides BnB and FB) that will keep my mind off my twins (we were dx with TTTS at 18 wks). No one will talk to me because I just bite their heads off and to make matters worse we had to cancel cable to adjust to our tight budget. My hubby has taken on all stressors and often fights with our landlord over late fees, the phone company, etc, so i don't want to burden him with my "emotional" crap. I just want this to be done and over with already. I want two healthy boys and an intact family at the end of all this. So, yeah.. I know what you're going through

If anybody wants to chat, go ahead and pm me!! we can help each other through this!!

Will be more then happy to chat on facebook to!!xxxx

Between 22 and 24 weeks, I was so depressed it actually got as bad as me thinking if I should go to a Doctor and tell them what sort of self-harm thoughts I was having. The day after I made the decision to go, the 'fog' (I have no other way to describe it) suddenly lifted and I was back to normal.

Having never been depressed, I suddenly realize what an awful thing it was. I tried everything - less caffeine, more sleep, going out for walks, talking to hubby, etc but I was crying up to 16 times a DAY and felt like a complete failure and hated my life. And now I don't know what I was on about - all's right with the world.

DO let someone know you're feeling depressed because it spirals out of control quickly. I hope you come out of this soon :hugs: But its hormonal and happens to all of us at some point - so don't feel alone. You can PM me if you need to talk.

Its such relief to see i am not the only one who thinks im going insane..... just the last couple of weeks ive been so emotional but im constantly taking it out on OH... i miss him like crazy when hes at work and can never wait for him to get home, but then when he gets home we just seem to end up rowing constantly im soo fed up of arguing with him i dont want to argue but i just snap at the slightest thing and make it huge when it doesnt need to be .... i have thought about going to see my midwife because it surely cant be normal to feel this messed up :(

I don't think I have been feeling depressed, mostly just sad. I love my husband so much but sometimes the things he does and says without thinking just ... hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->