anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Tella- I am loving your positive attitude sooooo much :dance: I am hoping we both get a positive result I am now 6dpo...
I understand what you mean wanting to find out the result before a stranger tells you... So one week until you test! How exciting!
Any symptoms??? x

Im taking progesterone so it is difficult to tell if it is progesterone symptoms of preg symptoms but here they are:

Terrible cramps 2 nights back
odd twitches in my stomack every now and then
had a shooting type of pain in my one boob on Sunday
Bloated
Very short of patience :haha: poor DH
Skin is getting bad
tired in the afternoon, yesterday i actually had to go lie down as it was impossible to concentrate

Your symptoms sound very promising :happydance:
I am sooo excited for you :)
I hate the TWW it seems to drag...
xx

Tella - yes, all of these can be Progesterone side effetcs :growlmad:

But of course we all have everything crossed that for you it's the bubba implanting :happydance:

Scerena - I was crazy and testing from aroun 5DPO :dohh: In fact, I think I tested at 7 or 8DPO the cycle I got pg and the test was a complete BFN. I also started spotting at 8DPO (which freaked me out because that would have given me a totally inadequate luteal phase). Then I took a test with FMU on 9DPO and I thought I saw something but those tests were known for pink evaps plus by then I had red blood so discarded it. But by lunchtime I had a rather clear BFP on the FRER! So the hormone levels do seem to grow very sporadically - like every few hours :wacko:

I could never wait till af was due - I had to know right away that I didn't have a chance and almost mentally prepare for af...rather than wait for 13 days in false hope :nope: BUT - it did also mean I got very sad and depressed pretty early on and the run up to af was a torcher.

But basically you just never know what exactly is happening with your body....and when you think you are out you can actually be pg and vice versa :wacko:

Tella, your symptoms do sound promising! I am keeping everything crossed for you!

Kyla, thank you. I am wondering whether i should ring the hospital and ask them about the stockings myself. Hubby is determined that i should keep them on for 6 weeks, but they really are driving me crackers. The only positive thing i can say about them, is that they have kept my legs warm in this cold weather we've had for the past week LOL.

I will be so glad to lose the belly button stitch. Each time i look at it, it grosses me out. My other two war wounds are healing nicely. The one in the pubic area is barely visible at all. :D

:hi: Kat, I'm really unsure if i have ovulated :shrug: if i have then i'm either 5 or 6dpo according to my opks i posted on here a few days ago but i will have to wait and see if af shows. If not then i will take a hpt in a week.

Aww good luck with the temping :) i did start last week but i've been so busy and had sum bad news on the weekend i keep on forgetting to use the damn thing before i get out of bed lol x

Kat- yay for EWCM :dance: exciting isnt it! Get to bd :)

Janex- the stitces are horrible and mine become very itchy in the end... 6 weeks you have to wear your stockings for??? I only had to wear mine for a week I think it was or 5 days- 6 weeks seem along time...

Maria- your bean is a melon :dance: how is your bump coming along? And I didnt realise me and tella are close in dpo yay!

Paula and janex- you should have a post op appointment hopefully you will receive yours soon- mine is 21/02 :)

Paula- are you 5dpo???
X

Aww lovely :) i should get one in the post then, can't wait lol, umm i think i'm either 5 or 6dpo, wot about you? X

Maria- I am usually a right poas addict testing from around 5/6dpo- like I would even see a line :haha: I am trying my hardest to not test this cycle Im so tired of the disappointment... I have had lines early on before and no :bfp: in the end so I think I really need to stop testing until at least 12dpo if I can... I bet you felt so happy and such a relief when you saw your :bfp: especially after having spotting!

x

:hi: Kat, I'm really unsure if i have ovulated :shrug: if i have then i'm either 5 or 6dpo according to my opks i posted on here a few days ago but i will have to wait and see if af shows. If not then i will take a hpt in a week.

Aww good luck with the temping :) i did start last week but i've been so busy and had sum bad news on the weekend i keep on forgetting to use the damn thing before i get out of bed lol x

Well I have my fingers crossed it was and you caught it. I know what u mean about the temping I think it will take some time to get used too! X

Janex- my nurse said that officially they have to say 6 weeks however she implied that 2-3 weeks was fine. I suppose it's down to individual health etc so it's up to you. Like you say I'm sure they helped when you had your wellies on in the snow! X

Janex- my nurse said that officially they have to say 6 weeks however she implied that 2-3 weeks was fine. I suppose it's down to individual health etc so it's up to you. Like you say I'm sure they helped when you had your wellies on in the snow! X

Thanks Kat, that is good to know. I think i will bite the bullet and suffer them for another week, then ditch them! It's not like i am immobile.

My thermometer came today. Wooooooopy, i am so excited lol!! Gonna start temping tomorrow (not that i have a clue what i am doing with it!)..expect to see lots of numbers here, and me screaming for help lol!! :dohh:

Thanks Kat, that is good to know. I think i will bite the bullet and suffer them for another week, then ditch them! It's not like i am immobile.

My thermometer came today. Wooooooopy, i am so excited lol!! Gonna start temping tomorrow (not that i have a clue what i am doing with it!)..expect to see lots of numbers here, and me screaming for help lol!! :dohh:

Have you signed up to www.fertilityfriend.com ? You input your temp on the chart and you will see a pattern over time :) gl with your temping x

A little soar today but feeling pretty good. Question I show a lot of people start Clomid immediately after surgery, is that common? My doctor said we would wait 2-3 months.

janex - I would highly recommend fertilityfriend.com. They'll walk you through all you need to know about temping. Plus you can post a link to your chart and we can help you decipher it!

agape - I think most people wait a few months at least before starting clomid. My doc wanted me to start on femara asap because I'm "old" and my ovaries have a long history of doing absolutely nothing. She wanted to take advantage of the OD as much as possible. I'm not so sure it was the right thing to do for me though. :shrug:

agape > my doc said to try naturally for 6 months before he was willing to go and try any other steps.

Maria > I know but im positive that they are bean getting snug :D

Scerena > Thanks, we keeping everything crossed. I think 12dpo aren't a unreasonable time to test, I mean my FS gave me a bloods order for 12DPO and surely he will only give it that early if they have seen a trend in + results by 12DPO. But then again its bloods and it is much more sensitive than the HPT's :wacko: GL just hold out till Vday and then we test together, deal?

AFM > Not much except the odd twitch and cramp and hot spells.

Tella- you are being a bad influence on me getting me to test :haha: I might test on v day but I am trying to hold off- we will make it a deal that you will test v day and I might test??? Your positive attitude is such a good sign hun :) and that is true what you are saying about testing on 12dpo.

AFM- I have been having stomach pains/ cramps for a good few days now- I feel as if af is on her way (early I know) or it is my body adjusting- I am hoping I do not have a painful heavy af! X

Thank you so much, Scerena! I have started charting as from today!

Cridge, i can't seem to link my chart in my signature. I will keep on trying because i know i'm gonna need your ladies advice!

Any idea where i am going wrong with trying to add my ticker? :/

Scerena and Tella. I am keeping everything crossed for you guys!

Sorry Agape, i didn't mean to ignore your question! I am not on Clomid. The only thing my gyny told me was to start taking my metformin again. Im on 500mg for the first 3 weeks, rising to 1000mg thereafter.

When i first went to see my consultant, i had to see one of his team and he mentioned Clomid almost instantly. However, at my next appointment when i did see my actual consultant, he disregarded any thoughts of clomid at that point, and said that he was referring me for the drilling. He did say might be something we try at a later date though.

Jane - Im hopeless at adding links to my signature :dohh: That's why I don;t have a link to my journal...Sorry I can't help with that.

Well done on starting to chart. I found it sooo informative. Although some cycles when nothing was happening it used to drive me insane - looking at a crazy long chart with no pattern to it :growlmad:

Agape - I wasn't given Clomid but had some left over from before the OD. I waited a couple of months (ovulated once on my own and didn't ovulate the second time) and deicded to take Clomid for a couple of months. It made me ovulate but didn't get me pg. I think most people I know are told to wait/try naturally for 3-4 months before Clomid is considered again.

Scerena and Tella - I can't wait for your test results. Have everything crossed for both of you :dust:

Thank you anyway, Maria! You are still one step ahead of me. I have no idea where you guys gets theses smilies from..let alone add them to your posts! I have a lot to learn.:blush:

I didnt have a problem adding my ticker from the ticker factory but i cant work out TFF. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->