anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Anupur- hope your follies grow :) :dust:

Kyla- gl with your new medicated cycle :happdance: sounds like your ovaries are working :) :dust:

Maria- :hi: yes I'm fine with af coming like you said worry free and won't have af on hols :dance: I have clomid but I don't think I will take it as it thins my lining so I might just be natural this cycle...
Yes when I come back and get my new cycle I am moving on to injectables so excited as clomid thins my lining too much :)
We are going to an all inclusive resort in Dominican republic for two weeks so excited :) we fly out early hours on oh's bday and get into Dominican republic their time at 3pm so we will be celebrating his bday there after a lovely 9hour flight :haha:
Can't believe your baby is the size of a squash already :dance: are you becoming nervous/excited now?

Tella so sorry the af showed, i was really hoping that this was it for you (((HUGS)))!!!

Still no af after 44 days, still trying to be patient!!!

Keisha- will the doc not give you provera or something or do you have to just wait for af to show?

Sorry about af Scerena, but it sounds like you have a great couple of cycles to look forward to. Hopefully good things will happen on this natural cycle and you won't need injections!!

Anupur - things are looking good so far!

keisha - I'm so sorry you have to go through this! I agree with Scerena - can you get provera or something?

Cridge > Yes she is convinced we will get better quality for the next round, combination of Chinese herbs, acu and vits.

Scerena > Sorry the witch got you but atleast you have a great game plan, and we pray that like Cridge you will only need 1 round on injectables to get that bfp

WOW that holiday sounds like heaven. I so wish we could just go have a holiday now, but with the IVF #2 coming up that is impossible! Who knows maybe you bring home something extra from the Domnican Republic :winkwink:

Kyla > Yes I do but in only take 100mg, so know I have read I need like 600-800mg to actually do something. I will up it once my AF starts. Fx'd for a O soon and a bfp to follow. That tugging sounds very good!!!!

Anupur > I know it is frustrating when they don’t grow as quickly as we want them but atleast it is growing and look at Maria, she is proof that good things take time to make.

Maria > WOW almost 33 weeks, any news on the furniture yet?

Keisha > Thanks, but I only got a negative beta no AF yet :cry: wish she would just hurry up and get here. I want to start my relaxed cycle and know that the next one will be my BFP.

Have you done any follow up Beta's to see what it is at? I hope AF shows her head quickly for you!!!!

AFM >ok so I have egg quality issues apparently, so we need to work on that.

But it was so sweet yesterday, my step sister came and visited me for the afternoon and we where just discussing the IVF, donor eggs (if it comes to that) and all the costs.
So last night i get a text from her saying that she has thought about it and she is willing to be my egg donor if i need one instead of some stranger. She would like to be the one helping us and needless to say i was in tears all over again.

Other than that im busy getting more hope again and pray for my forever baby.

Cridge- thanks hun :) looking forward to it :) that would be lovely to get a natural bfp I guess you never know :) When is your next scan??

Tella- ha that would be amazing to bring home something extra :haha: yes it's exciting to have a plan but scary it's only for 3 cycles...
I know Ivf is so expensive hun how much does it cost where you are? When in June will you be starting??
We both have a relaxing natural cycle- Imagine if we got our little miracles :) that would be amazing :)
Wow your step sister is so lovely :) what a wonderful gift to give to you :hugs: when will you know more about your egg quality hun???

For all you ladies who have done injectables...
* do they hurt??
* any of you done human menopausal gonadotropins? And hcg pregnyl?
Also scaring myself reading online- 60% of women will become pregnant and half of them will miscarry WTF :cry:
There is a 1 in 3 chance of a multiple pregnancy on these injectables also...

I need to stop reading online I think!

Tella - I almost cried when I read about your step sister :cry: That's so sweet of her!!

Keisha - I would perhaps wait another 7-10 days and then go to the doctors for a scan and some Provera. Is there any chance your could be pg again?! This happens all too often as your body apparently "remembers" the pregnant state so ladies often fall pregnant immediately after a loss...

Scerena - holidays sounds fab! We went to Mexico on an All-In holiday this time last year and were torn between Mexico and Dom Rep - beaches looked amazing in both places. What hotel are you going to? We went with First Choice and stayed at an Iberostar chain - it was lush!

Ive done injectibles once and I thought they were OK. Sometimes they sting when you inject the actual liquid. The needles aren't proper scary needles - just teeny half an inch long ones. :thumbup:

Maria- we was torn between them two places how weird! My family always go Mexico and they say it's their best ever holiday so I think that will def be our next holiday :)
We booked through Thomas cook- haven't got the name of hotel on me I will let you know later- got loads of activities etc to do an it's on the beach... Beaches are lovely right lovely white sand!

I was expecting it to be a long needle :haha: that makes me feel a bit better now :haha: I'm so nervous about them but so glad to be moving forwards :)

Are you prepared for your babies arrival now?

Scerena - I did injectible iui. I took injection Puregon75 from cd5 to cd12 and Ovipure 5000 on cd13. I took those injection both side alternatively in my back muscel. Before taking it fs told me not to use any sprit. When I took it feels no pain but after 1hr back pain feels and it stay for all those injection days. But I was so happy with all those pain becoz all things went positive. So it will work for u my friend. Now just think about ur trip and be happy. Do all those funny thing which u want to do. Which date do u leave for ur trip?​
Tella - Your step sister is so nice. Its really nice of her to donate egg to u. God will bless her for this holly work. If u can then do a short trip with ur hubby just becoz both of u need it. Love u hun. Take care.​
maria - 33 weeks. What ur doctor says now?​
cridge - did u do any other scan? I love to see ur little one. Hi hi.​
keisha - do u do any pg test? U should go to ur dr or call her and told ur problem. After misscary how many days u bleed?​

anupur - I have a scan next week so will update later.

Scerena - we do have the nursery furniture and we can start putting things away (like clothes and nappies).

Yes, Mexico was our best hols ever :thumbup: It super! we want to go back with baby as it's such an easy holiday - you don't need to leave the hotel at all if you didn't want to!
I can't wait for feedback about Dom Rep and some photos from you :happydance:

anupur- Thanks hun we leave early hours on 21/05/12 and yes I will be enjoying the holiday very much! On the bit of paper it says to inject into my stomach or thigh- do you inject in different places with the different types of injectables?

maria- what colour nursery furniture did you get? Everyone I know that went to mexico say that its the best ever holiday :) will be nice for you to return there with you all as a family :)
Yes I will definately fill you in on everything about the holiday and post some pics etc on here! Feels ages away but it not really- me and oh have to go clothes shopping next week I am starting to get excited :happydance:

scerena - my DH's B'day is a day before yours :winkwink:

Our nursery is cream and pine and walls are quite pale...like a buttermilk colour. But we have a jungle theme so it will be rather colourful :winkwink:

Its my oh's birthday on 21st of may not mine hun :)
Sounds lovely :) I bet you have enjoyed buying everything as it must make it all seem so real :)

Scerena & Cridge i am still secretly hoping to Ovulate so i am waiting to see what happens.

MariaF & Tella i don't think that i am pregnant i have been temping & my temps are very low or more like erratic, but i did have a .5 temp rise this morning so i will know in a couple days if i Oed. I have been having EWCM on & off from cd21 & today is cd45 so i really hope that i O soon or af just show. At one point i thought about taking a HPT, but was to scared so i didn't.

Anupur i did 4 HPTs (between 16dpiui - 25dpiui) which were all positive. Started Spotting on 20dpiui got cyclogest for the spotting, which stopped it. But on 27dpiui it started again and heavier did my ultrasound on 30dpiui which confirmed that i miscarried, later that day i passed a large tissue which was my baby. So i actually Bled for seven days, but spotted couple days before.

tella - how great that your step sister is willing to be your egg donor! I hope you don't need one, but what a blessing to have one ready! At what point do you think you'd go forward with a donor?

scerena - I used gonal-f both times and always injected in my stomach (that's not true - I injected in my leg once and hated it). The needles are small and thin and most injections didn't hurt at all. I did get a few bad needles that I had to really shove in, but I'd go nice and slow and that didn't bother me much (dh was going nuts once because it took me like 2 minutes to get one in and he just wanted me to shove it in fast - I couldn't do that).

I had an u/s yesterday that went well. My ovaries are pretty much back to normal. My right one has one or two cysts (I counted 2, but the tech only put 1 on her report), around 21-24mm. So that was excellent news! She's pretty sure baby is a boy, which wasn't such excellent news, but what I was expecting. It appears my entire family is having a really hard time with that news - I had no idea they all expected a girl. It'll be great in the end! I only got one picture, which is absolute rubbish. I'm pretty sure it's of baby's face, but my mil got me thinking maybe it's a butt shot. That's how horrible it is. :haha: So I won't be sharing. I have my actual gender scan in 2 weeks, on the 25th. :thumbup:

Gl Keisha :dust: :dust: :dust:

Cridge- yay for your scan :) I won't be here when you know for sure what sex baby you are having :( I didn't know they could tell so soon that is great :)
The though of injections is starting to make me cringe but I will do what ever it takes... So the trick is to do them nice and slowly...
I'm sure when I do take them I will be messaging you like crazy :haha:

I am actually loving not temping :dance: I could get use to this :) I might not even temp on my next monitored cycle as I will be given a trigger too so I will knw when I ovulate... But we will see :haha:

Scerena - the trick for me is nice and slow, but for some people, they prefer to do them nice and quick! So you'll just have to see what works for you. Don't be too scared - they really are not a big deal!!

I knw as soon as I do them I will prob wonder what all my fuss was about :haha: we'll nearer the time I will be pestering you!
I read some things that scared me online about the injections I will be taking...
"up to 85% will ovulate with 60% becoming pregnant, half of these pregnancies will end in miscarriage" that scares me...!
Then I read there is a 1in 3 chance of multiples :)

I really should know better than to read stuff online you would think I would have learnt by now :haha:

I think the stats are probably true, but your chances of getting a baby are better with injections than without, right? I probably bring up the (good) stats a bit as I've used injections twice, gotten pregnant twice, had it be a singleton twice, and knock on wood, will have 2 healthy babies. So it's not guaranteed that you'll have multiples or miscarriages, but you do need to mentally prepare for those kinds of things.

But yes, it's always a good thing to stay away from the internet. :haha:

Yes tries injectables are your thing and you managed to get pregnant both times which is lovely :)
I would be so blessed to even have one baby in my life and hope they an do that for me :)
I am nervous about the miscarriage rate is its much higher than ladies not using injectables but fx'd I get a :bfp: and that doesn't happen..
Either way it's the next step and time to look forward, it's great I have you on here to help me if I get stuck when it comes to it :)
Do you have any cravings yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"