anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Scerena - you can't tease us like that!!! What do you mean there's something "so faint"?! What test is it?! what colour is the line? And where's the photo?
If you used an i/c I suggest using a better one tomorrow morning :thumbup: Good luck :dust:

Tella - keeping everything crossed J&T snuggle in nicely! And that they are actually good to Mummy and don't make her feel too sick :winkwink:

Right, where's Kyla and Keisha with their updates?

Tella- ic's :( and then used a answer test- thought saw something on it but swear its a Evap... My chart looks good but sure af will make an appearance :haha:

Glad you have a couple of symptoms :) will you get your beta results the same day??
J&T will be giving you morning sickness before you know it :dance:

Yes glad I am in the process of getting my tooth sorted as if I was pregnant wouldn't be able to take all the painkillers that I am taking. They can pull the tooth out in two weeks BUT I will be on holiday, so I pain doesn't go she will give me stronger antibiotics for holiday grrrr it better not ruin my holiday!

Maria- I think it might be grey? I don't know lol prob not even anything there my eyes are always seeing lines that do not exist :haha: I'll try sed a pic through photo bucket as I'm on my iPhone at the mo

Scerena - can't wait to see a pic!! I hope it's not an evap! FX'd!!

Tella - you should definitely lay down and just rest, rest, rest!!

https://m1081.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/wishing2bamummy/image-14.jpg.html?o=1

That's the link... Probably nothing even there :haha: I swear I make myself see things! It's an Evap I think to be honest the pictures rubbish as took it on my phone...
This is the answer test, the ic I really thought there was something but ended up binning it...
Anyway I am sure af will be here in a couple of days I've had darker really there lines at this dpo! Sorry for misleading you all I actually see nothing now :blush:

Hi Everyone!!!

I don't have much to update, just here waiting for my first cycle to start after my miscarriage in March (I would have been 11weeks today), but i am very anxious to start my 2nd injectable iui.

Happy to see everyone is doing well!!

Tella tot & jelly are cute petnames, hoping this is your month!

Maria 8 more weeks to go, so happy for you!

Cridge 13 weeks tomorrow wow, time is flying by!

Scerene keeping my fingers X for you, sorry about the toothache!

Hi ladies :flower:

Scerena - I can see something on your pic, but I can't tell what - maybe it's me really, really wishing to see something. I hope you get a strong line on your next test for a BFP. :hugs:

Tella - Lots and lots of rest! Snuggle in Jelly & Tot! :thumbup:

Cridge - how are you feeling?

Keisha - FX'd for you too :hugs:

AFM - CD7. Took my last Femara yesterday (CD2-6) and the Metformin is doing well. Really not troubled with the squits now :haha: and I think my Dr will be moving me up to 2 x 850mg next week when I go for my review. Today, I've had pinching in my ovaries, something I had with clomid even when I didn't o.... I just hope Femara is my miracle drug. Still trying to lose weight, got my BMI down from 37 to 34.5 now, aiming for under 30 (and better if poss). So gyming, swimming and zumba continues along with a bit of Wii Fit.

Have a good weekend everyone, looks like the bank holiday weekend here will be a washout :rain:

Scerena - I have line eye! Sometimes I think I see something and then I think I don't. :wacko: Are you planning to retest?!

Keisha - I bet this waiting is so hard! How have you been feeling?

Kyla - I'm feeling decent - can't complain. It's pretty hot out today and I'm completely swollen. :dohh: So I'm just chillin' with my feet up - hoping they go back to normal size. :haha:

Gals today is my cd14. Went to scan left ovary same size 15 & 12, right ovary 11, 8, 10 & 7. :sad1: now right ovary one folli grow just 1mm. Next scan date 7.5.12. No hope now. Feel vary angry. Dr appointment on 14.5.12.

https://m1081.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/wishing2bamummy/image-14.jpg.html?o=1

That's the link... Probably nothing even there :haha: I swear I make myself see things! It's an Evap I think to be honest the pictures rubbish as took it on my phone...
This is the answer test, the ic I really thought there was something but ended up binning it...
Anyway I am sure af will be here in a couple of days I've had darker really there lines at this dpo! Sorry for misleading you all I actually see nothing now :blush:

have you tested again ......... I hope and pray it is your BFP, you deserve it hun..... :hugs:

:hi: ladies thanks for looking at my test :hugs: not testing again as my temp is going down so af should be here I recon tomorrow or Sunday.

Anupur- I am so sorry hun :hugs: :hugs: your body probably just needs time after the OD I think we all get upset as we want quick results sometimes your body needs to recover, your body is doing good so far :hugs:

Kyla- well done getting your bmi lower :) might be just what you needed to do gl :dust:

Keisha- gl Hun for your next cycle :hugs: :hugs:

Hi Scerena - :hugs: I still have FX'd that yoy get a BFP.

Anupur - As Scerena says, we've all experienced your current feelings. I know it's very hard, but do try not to stress. Our bodies need time to adjust and the hormones need to settle down. In the meantime, are you taking a good pre-natal multivitamin with folic acid? Sending you lots of :dust:

Anupur you are doing better than me. I booked a follicle tracking scam today and my biggest is less than 8mm. 15mm sounds good to me. Are you able to get an hcg injection to mature and release the egg?

I am feeling seriously down in the dumps. My uterine lining was thick, i don't understand, I thought it thickened due to a dominant follicle producing estrogen. So how come it's thick if there's no follicle?

Scerena, sorry that you're temps are going down. Just think of that all inclusive holiday!

Thanks kyla :) Hope you are doing ok and enjoying the nice long weekend?

Lpear- yessss exactly what I was thinking all inclusive alcohol here I come time to be carefree and enjoy myself :)
So sorry you are feeling down in the dumps :hugs: I was the opposite had a nice size follicle and thin lining this cycle :hugs: when is your next scan if you are having one?

No more scans for me. I doubt very much my pathetic follies will grow now. So disappointing.

Lepear - why dont u do next scan after 2 or 4days? If the 8mm folli will grow slowly, how can u sure. Like u i am also feeling down. This cycle my dr didnt give me any med. So let it go. Its not right decision to take hcg inj without dr permision.​
Kyla - I am only taking one folic acid tab per day and thironorm 25mg. I told my dr that i have no thyroid and in Murch i passed in thyroid test so why take it. He told me to continue after od for three month then stop. He also told me to stop metformin after od.​
Scerena - do u got ur af? Today is my parents anniversary day. Me and my sis arrange a small party in our home. We will bought a :cake: for them. Its 26th anniversary.​

LPEAR- I hope you have a late ovulation :hugs:

Anupur- How lovely your mum and dad will love that :) and nope no af but my temp is going down and down so I am sure she will arrive any moment...

Tella- How are you??? 2 more days until your beta isnt it? will you be testing before hand???

Maria - did you ovulate every cycle after od?

I'm considering taking clomid next cycle as I have some pills left over. I could time it so that I'd be ovulating on holiday. DH is away for quite a bit in June so if I don't do clomid fairly soon we'll be looking at July for the next step. What do you girls think? Would it be too soon to start taking norethisterone (same as provera) at around cd 25?

Lpear - no I didnt actually. I ovulated perfectly the first month (on my own). Then didnt ovulate the next month (confirmed by bloods) but still got af on CD29 :wacko:
Then took Clomid for the next 2 months but that delayed my ovulation to about CD18-20... And still nothing.
Then i got pretty bored of it and we were going to start IuI the following month so i didnt take anything. Ovulated on CD25 and got BFP:thumbup:

Oh, on thing i did take was Sage leaf supplements. Thats natural estrogen and helps with follicle growth. So id highly recommend it!

Scerena - any news?

Anupur - sorry for the poor scan results :hugs:But our bodies are unpredictable and the next scan may show that one of the follies has actually started growing again :thumbup:

my scan chart
1.5.12 -cd10- RO (9 & 8mm) LO (13 & 12mm) Et 4mm​
3.5.12 - cd12 - RO (10 & 8 mm) LO (15 & 12mm) ET 5mm​
5.5.12 - cd14 - RO (11, 8, 10 & 7mm) LO (15 & 12mm) ET 5.7mm​
7.5.12 - cd16 - RO (12, 8, 10 & 9mm) LO (15 & 12mm) ET 6mm​
next scan 9.5.12. its crazy. :wacko: My ovary is going to mad I think. :sadangel: I will go to dr on 14.5.12.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->