anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Henry - :happydance: Woo hoo for the positive OPK!! That's fantastic!

Bride - Sending you lots of dust for your test tomorrow. Femara isn't routinely used here, think only a few FS use it, but you never know they might try you on it in the mean time. :shrug: I think your BMI is fine :thumbup:

:dust:

sorry i couldnt reply earlier i have been searching for this page just kept getting lost.my progesterone is super low,the surgery is to take out the fibroid and possibly drill the ovary if truly polycystic.i have my first while on clomid,i have tried clomid and the injections but did not respond to both.the docs are kinda confused as they believe that the fibroid is making things worse,i think differently though.i think the ovary is over polycystic and needs to be drilled...dont know if it will make things better but better to try something than nothing.i am upset because of the constant bleeds that wont go away except i take norethisterone which i take for 21 days then get off it for 7 days.during the 21 day period i dont bleed,once i go off i bleed till i start the drug again,i have been like this since i can remember

anyways feels good that i talk here........have read a lot of the posts on here and i kinda feel safe here

Thanks again girls, dont know where I'd be without you lot, we havent told anyone, just one of my close friends that I also work with, thought if I was going to be sickly I'd better but she is sworn to silence lol. Having a few wee cramps today, its very hard not to get worried, how do you all manage it?

Henry, huge congrats on the +OPK, get dancing girl :thumbup: fingers crossed for you hun x

BridetoBe, keep me posted, keeping positive for you hun, sticky babydust coming your way x

Babyanddust, I really hope you get something done hun that works for you, until they have a look during the op they probably wont know the extent of anything, I didnt know I had so many adhesions or that I had endometriosis, and now am I glad I had the op, wouldnt have had my BFP otherwise, we had been ttc for over 2 1/2 years before then.

So you all think I'm a bit further along then? I did the online calculator thingys and they all put me 5 weeks based on my LMP being 10/10? I have made my app (hehehe Henry!) and guess I'll know more then?

Nikkia, you and me would be due around the same time then? How are you doing hun?

thank a bunch cullen and a huge congrats to youuuu.you will have an amazing prego journey

Hey girls last night I had loads of cramps and when I went the toilet I had a small amount of mucus with blood so I guess af is on its way cramps disappeared this morning took a test and it was bfn ! Just wanna get them now so I can start a fresh month :-(

BridetoBe, sending some hugs hun, you dont know for sure yet though so I'll still be sending you some babydust in the meantime, keep me posted xx

Babyanddust - Hopefully during your op they will be able to examine properly what is causing the low progesterone. Estrogen dominance can be a cause thanks to PCOS, but there may also be other problems as well which can be looked at and dealt with. Estrogen also encourages fibroids to grow, so hopefully they will drill your ovaries to break up the estrogen dominance and shock them into action. It sounds like you're experiencing a combination of things, but hopefully the op will help give your TTC plans a big boost.
Are you taking any multivitamins, Pregnacare Conception has some really good hormone regulating vitamins and minerals in which can add to the fight back - check with your FS what s/he would recommend.
The hardest part after the op is having patience, it really can take time for our bodies to wonder what hit them and get on with stabilizing hormones etc.

Cullen - It is hard not to get worried, and to be honest, you don't really stop worrying :wacko: the only way I coped with it was to think positive, the hardest part has been achieved, you're doing all you can with the vits etc, just have to take it day by day, week by week and onto the milestones of 12 week scan, 20 week scans etc. Hopefully you will get an early scan through your FS. :thumbup:

Bride - :hugs: So sorry for the BFN. As Cullen says, it's not over yet, we're all sending you lots of dust.

Thanks girls love having you all to talk to as you all have been in my shoes before ;-) its so could to see all the bfp really helps me keep going !
Cramps again now wish af would just come now at this stage :-(

thanks so much kayla,warming up to the op.got my letter for admission today,will go for my grnh agonist to reduce the fibroid next week...will keep every one posted every inch of the way.heard of the side effects of the injections but will have to deal with them as there aint another way out anyways.....thanks so much ladies!

Cullen - Meant to say also that I've got you as being 6 weeks along too. Due date of July 17th. Do you have a smart phone? I use the Baby Med app, really good as it gives you a calendar so you know how many weeks and days you'll be on any particular date. Or you can use the BabyMed website.

Bride & Baby&Dust - It really helps to chat with others who have been through the same, we really can relate to how it feels, the highs and the lows and it's so nice to be able to support each other in our journeys. I keep saying this (sorry!!) but I do believe everyone will get their BFPs, the journey getting there is full of disappointments but keep focused and stay positive, it will happen. :hugs:

Just wanted to stop by and say HI and hope everyone is doing well! Congrats Cullen on your bfp! :flower:

Bridetobe I have been feeling pretty decent... no morning sickness whatsoever but have just been really really fatigued.... like in an intense way... I guess growing 2 babies is taking a toll on my body! I put new pics of the twins in my journal... pics I had taking at my US yesterday. It is AMAZING how much they have grown!!!

Hope everyone is well :flower:

Bridetobe I have been feeling pretty decent... no morning sickness whatsoever but have just been really really fatigued.... like in an intense way... I guess growing 2 babies is taking a toll on my body! I put new pics of the twins in my journal... pics I had taking at my US yesterday. It is AMAZING how much they have grown!!!

Hope everyone is well :flower:

That's great no morning sickness :) are u stil in shock that it's twins ? Will you find out what sex they are ? Where u taking clomid when u got pregnant ??

Just typed message and lost it!!

Blucky, hiya hun, just look at that scan pic! How many weeks are you now?

BridetoBe, have you tested yet hun????

I'm very stressed today, a bit crampy, did another test last night and it was still + so still good, very tired, have a sore back and snappy as hell, keep thinking about what can go wrong and imagining all sorts, google can be a bad thing! Think when I get home (not until 5 :growlmad:) after t I will lie down for a while, see if I can calm myself down a bit x

Cullen - :hugs: All your symptoms sound normal to me hun. It's the surge of hormones, extra blood going to your pelvic region and the twinges of a growing uterus.

Don't google!! Doctor Google is like jekyll and hyde - sometimes helpful and othertimes evil!!

I remember the early weeks for me, I was scared to sneeze (ridiculous!) and I inspected every scrap of loo roll after wiping :blush: Hoping you are further along than you thought as it's less time to wait for that scan :happydance:

Ya Cullen I tested yesterday bfn :-( on monday I'd a small bit of blood not much at all so I presumed af was on its was but yesterday nothing and same today wish id just get them it's getting me down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->