anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Bride - :hugs: Will you test again if AF doesn't show? Sorry your cycle is confusing.

I'll wait till next week and if still no af I'll test again ! Just wanna start the next cycle have an appointment with the fs next Friday so we will see what happens then:-(

Roll on next Friday :hugs: I still have my fingers crossed for a Christmas BFP for you. :flower:

BridetoBe, I'll be stalking you till next Friday then hun, sending loads of sticky babydust your way xx

Bride - :hugs: Hang in there, you've got a team of supporters here sending you lots and lots of dust.
:dust:

I no girls thank thank I have you all to talk to the other half just keeps saying it will happen when it's ment to be ! Wish i had his way of thinking ! Dreading next Friday don't think I'm ready for ivf plus it's so expensive hopefully we can do injectables silly question but can u just do the injections or do u have to do injections plus iui ?

I no girls thank thank I have you all to talk to the other half just keeps saying it will happen when it's ment to be ! Wish i had his way of thinking ! Dreading next Friday don't think I'm ready for ivf plus it's so expensive hopefully we can do injectables silly question but can u just do the injections or do u have to do injections plus iui ?

you can just do injections. i got pregnant twice on gonal-f and ti only.

Hey cridge hope you and baby are well . Did u get scans while on the gonal f ?

I don't think I'd do injections without the monitoring - too high a risk of OHSS (which I ended up with the 2nd time anyway, but at least we were monitoring it). I didn't have the trigger shot either time either, so it was just the gonal-f and the monitoring. GL!

I actually don't think they would do the gonal f without monitoring as they can make you produce so much eggs !

I actually don't think they would do the gonal f without monitoring as they can make you produce so much eggs !

True! If a doc would do it without the monitoring, I'd be looking for a new doc!

Hi Bride, Yep, it's annoying when loved ones say it will happen when it's meant to, it is helpful to hear for so long, then you get fed up of hearing it. :dohh: Still, your appointment offers a new plan and new way forward. :thumbup:

I no he means will and I no he can't waIt to have kids either suppose it's just men they never like to tall serious stuff !! Hope you lovely ladies and bumps have a nice weekend :) glad I can talk to yas xx

Have a great weekend Bride. Got any plans? We put our tree up last weekend so not got much to do and it's cold out so we're staying in. Probably going to watch a movie on the sofa with a giant bag of Haribo sweets! :haha: What's everyone else up to?

Hi girls x

Bride, my OH said that all the time, I was the worrier about it all, he just would shrug, it'll happen when its supposed to, could have kicked him on more than one occasion, but youre right, its just men! Still sending you loads of that sticky babydust xx:dust:

Got the xmas stuff out of the attic today so think it'll probably go up tomorrow, off from work now until Thursday so planning a nice relaxing time and loads of xmas shopping, hoping next week will be busy online for me with the jewellery too, fingers crossed x

Hope youre all well and have a lovely weekend :hugs:

Hi ladies :flower: brrrrrr it is cold! dh and i are both working this weekend so just chilling out tonight.
Been trying to keep busy to try help this 2ww pass quickly! only 4dpo so still got a while to go!
hope you are all well :kiss:

Hi Cullen - :happydance: for a few days off. Is your tree up? :xmas9:

Henry - 2ww always feels like forever. Really hope the distraction of the time of year helps it go quickly for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->