anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Thanks all,

Yes I phoned back this morning with a calmer head on and have been told my new date is 26th March. So not as bad as I feared, but still anpther month when i have already waited three months seems ages. It seems the consultant just prefers to do it as an inpatient, It's not just me, and they just messed up the booked. Annoying but could be worse. Guess I have a bot longer to stress about it!

yep Cridge, I am proof that when people say "a late ovulation means a bad egg" just isn't true. There is always a chance, when you ov, you can get pregnant, as long as you time it right which for us was pure dumb luck!

Maria and Kyla, yep, in a way I am glad to be staying in as I had a general to have Bertie and remember being so out of it afterwards, I think it will be better to be kept in. Just wish they had booked it right in the first place, but can't change that now.

Wow Maria that must have been so awful learning you'd waited four months for nothing!! I'm sorry that happened to you.

I just have to keep telling myself that my 2015 rainbow will be worth the three-four year wait!

hii ladies...sorry haven't been on in a while...been very busy with a death of a relative and hubby was very ill with the flu:growlmad: just wanted to check in with you all...

Welcome Sarah....sorry to hear abt your m/c and the delay with the surgery must be frustrating....but don't worry I had mine Jan 25th and as most of the girls will tell you...the worst part is the actual worry before the surgery than the actual thing!! wishing you all the best on your ttc journey....

As for me, I got a positive on the opk on valentine's day and we DTD......tested a few times after and opk became negative on the morning of the 16th....since monday i have been having very sore nipples..not breasts just the nipples....so I am guessing this cud b a sign of Aunt Flo will be approaching soon...this is so strange to me...havent felt like this naturally (without the provera or Diane 35) since like 14 years ago....i am also feeling very tired and fatigued....will keep you all posted as things progress..have a good day and a great week!!:thumbup:

shardil - I would say the sore nipples are definitely a sign of ovulation! It could be a sign of pregnancy, but I would say more so, just a really good ovulation. FX'd it *does* mean a pregnancy for you!! When do you plan to test?!

Shardil - sore nipples for me always mean ovulation for me! It's a side effect of progesterone!! Even if there's no BFP this month for you, it's great that your body worked on its own so soon after the op :happydance:

Sarah - any more news on the new date for the op?

Yep shardil I agree with the others,sore nipples always means ovulation for me too! Have you done another OPK just in case? I would still keep Dtd anyway :) progesterone also makes me fatigued.

Yes I have a new date, 26th Mrch, so another month away :( I'm feeling ok about it, frustrated more than anything but owning want change it. I am on annual leave from work this week anyway,booked before I had my original op date, so I a telling myself when I go back to work it will only be three weeks, so it doesn't seem so far away! Lol

Yep shardil I agree with the others,sore nipples always means ovulation for me too! Have you done another OPK just in case? I would still keep Dtd anyway :) progesterone also makes me fatigued.

Yes I have a new date, 26th Mrch, so another month away :( I'm feeling ok about it, frustrated more than anything but moaning won't change it. I am on annual leave from work this week anyway,booked before I had my original op date, so I am telling myself when I go back to work it will only be three weeks, so it doesn't seem so far away! Lol

Hi ladies

Shardil - I agree with the others, sore nipples always went with ovulation for me too. Fingers crossed for you :hugs:
:dust:

Sarah - It is frustrating you've got to wait another month, every month you have to wait seems like forever when you're ltttc, but also it's good to have the plan of action in place and it really isn't that far away.

March OD brought me my October BFP and a summer baby :happydance: And I wish you the same!!! (If not a quicker BFP after the op!) I guess if it happened the first month after the op you'd be looking at a Christmas baby!!

Shardil - how many days past ovulation are you do you think? Any other interesting symptoms?

We've been struck down with a tummy bug so feeling :sick:

hi ladies....thanks for all the support....I suspect I ovulated on February 15th in the night.....did an opk in the afternoon which was positive and next day (16th) which was negative....so I am abt 8 dpo.....I am wondering if it is wayyy too soon or even possible to be pregnant without even getting a period first??:nope: what are the chances??:wacko: as for any unusual symptoms....I don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me since I feel it is too early anyways even if someone is pregnant to have symptoms....my nipps are less sore now but if i really make an effort to press them they will hurt....feeling a lot more tired...and even felt like vomitting a few mornings....but as I said I feel like my mind is playing tricks:shrug:....you know when you want something so bad.....you think it is happening...will keep you all posted....i decided i will do a pregnancy test probably this coming weekend.....take care and have a great week!!:thumbup:

When I got pregnant with my second, I ovulated on Feb. 15. I took a test on the 24th and got my very, very faint bfp. :winkwink: I know exactly what you mean by your mind playing tricks on you though. FX'd for you!

Shar, Fxd that its not just your mind but actually a bean causing all those symptoms.

Sarah, wow i would have been so angry at them!!!! But im glad you have your next date and didnt have to wait forever for a new date and then the op. Fxd for a surprise before the op :winkwink:

Just saw on FB that MommyMel gave birth to her little GIRL!!!! Yes it turned out to be a girl not a boy :dance:

Oh my goodness!!!!! A GIRL?! That must have been a surprise! I hope they haven't prepared everything BLUE! :rofl:

Huge Congratulations to MommyMel! Hopefully she can find a minute to pop on here with an update and photos.

Shardil - personally I'd say all symptoms can be both BFP and pms related :wacko: My pms lately includes feeling nauseous, tired, weepy, sore nipples! All of which could also mean pregnancy! But in your case I really hope it's good news in a few days time :happydance:

Holy cow! I need to get on FB quick to see that sweetie! What a surprise!!!

Hi ladies!!!
Congrats Mommy Mel on your bundle of joy!!
Have you all heard of anyone getting pregnant soon after the surgery?

MariaF, how are you doing? I know you were not well...hope you are better now :hugs:

Have a great week ladies..take care!:thumbup:

there are a lot of women on this thread that got pregnant right away after the OD! Definitely happens!!

Congratulations to MommyMel!! Wow, that must be such a surprise! I wonder if she had a girls name planned at all? :cloud9: How lovely for Jenna-Li to have a sister too.

Maria - Hope you're all feeling better, tummy bugs are horrible. :hugs:

Shardil - Yes, totally possible and as Cridge says, we've had ladies on this thread who got pregnant on the first cycle after the operation. Henry97 was one I remember off the top of my head. :thumbup:

Tella - How are you hun? :hugs:

Aww lovely news for mommymel! What a suprise though!! Haha, hope mum and baby are doing well :)

Shardil, yep definately it is possible for it to happen first cycle, but, remember if it doesn't, you will hopefully have a chance again in just a couple of weeks, instead of weeks and weeks waiting to o, if at all! :)

Afm, well I was taking it easy and not temping whilst waiting for the op, then after it got postponed for another few weeks I thought I would try temping again just in case. Now I wish I'd started earlier as I got O symptoms the last couple of days, and today I got a temp rise! BUT I have only been temping for four days so it's not enough data to be sure! Lol. I'm not getting my hopes up, if I did o it was cd18 which is unheard of for me on a non-medicated, no supplements, no acupuncture cycle. What we did do though was "relax" as we'd given up in it happening before the op, so you never know!

Her name is Jordy, beautiful name!!!

Kyla, just look at your little LO, he is so big already!!!!

Im doing good thanks just hanging in this TWW, hope its my last one for a while :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->