anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Hey guys, so cd26 for me and still praying af comes this cycle! No ovulation sighhhhhhh. :nope:

Kyla, dont stress out just think about the holiday and how much fun you will have! i hope you enjoy your trip :)
as for me im positive i ovulated and especially because i spoke to soon earlier, AF is here, she just started weird! and i have the cramps to prove it lol they are kicking my butt! so i am CD1 and praying the lucky number 3 since having my OP.

Linkerland, im so happy your feeling much better!!! continue to take it easy as long as you need to.
like i said to Kyla, AF did arrive, she just wanted to confuse me at first. but shes here so il be starting clomid this wednesday and pray for the best!

Im glad AF come properly so that you can start your clomid with a happy mind and that you will have a nice strong O and BFP shortly thereafter!! Common start this string of BFPs for us!!!

Hey guys, so cd26 for me and still praying af comes this cycle! No ovulation sighhhhhhh. :nope:

Ahhh its super annoying when you in limbo like that!! Is there POA if you dont have it by a certain amount of cycle days?

AFM > just waiting the long wait to O.

Hi ladies. Linkerland how are you feeling today? Hope you are getting plenty of r&r still!

Kyla, not sure if you will be online on your hols but hi if you are! Hope Jude was ok on the flight and you have a fab time :)

Angie fingers crossed for a strong o and a BFP this time round, glad you know where you stand now!

Sasha, feel your pain, my cycles have been super long and remained so after the op. The limbo is horrible :( hope you o soon!

Tella, I just love your positive attitude, you are a rare breed on infertility forums :) hugs to you and prayers for your turn to come SOON!

Afm, well I'm very happy right now. Ff have me crosshairs today! I'm on cd26. I think it will move o back to yesterday in a couple of days as I got a much more dramatic temp rise this morning. Either way I'm covered anyway...but the point is this is a MUCH shorter cycle than my last two! I've been having reflexology which maybe helped, maybe it's just fluke, or maybe my body is finally realising I had this op lol.

Whatever the reason, I'm delighted and hoping for a normal lp now.

Just wanted to update. Went to the doctor today to get my stiches out. He said everything looked great and shiwed me pictures. Kinda crazy getting to view your own insides lol. He did 6 holes in the left ovary and 8 in the right. And removed a few cyst. No endo. I'm still bleeding a little since the surgery. Which I hope will end soon. I'm ready to start bd'ing :) how long after the surgery did you ladies bleed for? If you remember. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Just realized there was another page of post. Was thinking everyone was being quiet. I was stuck on page 568. Sasha- im sorry you're having a rough time. Hoping you ovulate soon!
Tella- hope the long wait goes by as fast as possible for you. And that this o brings you your sticky bean! Seems like the waiting game is the hardest.
Here's- im so excited to hear some positive news for you. Can't wait for you and all of us girls to get our bfps! We definitely need to start the next string of bfps for this thread :)
Afm- I feel almost normal. Besides the soreness around the incisions. And a random sharp pain in my tail bone/lower stomach. Guessing that will go away soon. I did end up breaking out in hives on my stomach 4 days after surgery. Think I may have had a reaction to the pain meds. But benadryl is making those slowly go away. Now im just super anxious to see what my body does in the next few months. Praying I ovulate on my own with just the metformin. Im on 2000 mg. But if not we will try clomid. And hopefully that works if just metformin doesn't. Wish I could just jump ahead a few months and see how it works out. But I know one thing infertility has made me do is to learn to "try" to be patient. Can't say im great at it though!

Hi ladies. Linkerland how are you feeling today? Hope you are getting plenty of r&r still!

Kyla, not sure if you will be online on your hols but hi if you are! Hope Jude was ok on the flight and you have a fab time :)

Angie fingers crossed for a strong o and a BFP this time round, glad you know where you stand now!

Sasha, feel your pain, my cycles have been super long and remained so after the op. The limbo is horrible :( hope you o soon!

Tella, I just love your positive attitude, you are a rare breed on infertility forums :) hugs to you and prayers for your turn to come SOON!

Afm, well I'm very happy right now. Ff have me crosshairs today! I'm on cd26. I think it will move o back to yesterday in a couple of days as I got a much more dramatic temp rise this morning. Either way I'm covered anyway...but the point is this is a MUCH shorter cycle than my last two! I've been having reflexology which maybe helped, maybe it's just fluke, or maybe my body is finally realising I had this op lol.

Whatever the reason, I'm delighted and hoping for a normal lp now.

Awww thanks dear, i have alot of help from above and my DH believe me, would never be able to do it alone!!! But i must say when i got my bfp last year it almost felt like the ttc time was so short and that i was rushed for nothing, and like i did IVF to soon :lol: But now again im thinking of ways to fund a IVF in Oct /Nov if my immune results are looking good and now natural BFP.

Super double triple YAY for crosshairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im glad it is getting shorter and fxd for your LP. If you have LP problems i would recommend to start taking a BComplex with 50mg B6 and 50mg B12 in it. It brought my LP back to normal after it took a knock after the D&C.

Just wanted to update. Went to the doctor today to get my stiches out. He said everything looked great and shiwed me pictures. Kinda crazy getting to view your own insides lol. He did 6 holes in the left ovary and 8 in the right. And removed a few cyst. No endo. I'm still bleeding a little since the surgery. Which I hope will end soon. I'm ready to start bd'ing :) how long after the surgery did you ladies bleed for? If you remember. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Great to hear there is no ENDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PCOS is bad enough you dont need that on top of it! I know it was very strange to see the inside but then when i did the hysteroscopy it was even stranger knowing that it is currently inside me :lol:

I hardly bled, was like 2days max but i have very light flow.

Just realized there was another page of post. Was thinking everyone was being quiet. I was stuck on page 568. Sasha- im sorry you're having a rough time. Hoping you ovulate soon!
Tella- hope the long wait goes by as fast as possible for you. And that this o brings you your sticky bean! Seems like the waiting game is the hardest.
Here's- im so excited to hear some positive news for you. Can't wait for you and all of us girls to get our bfps! We definitely need to start the next string of bfps for this thread :)
Afm- I feel almost normal. Besides the soreness around the incisions. And a random sharp pain in my tail bone/lower stomach. Guessing that will go away soon. I did end up breaking out in hives on my stomach 4 days after surgery. Think I may have had a reaction to the pain meds. But benadryl is making those slowly go away. Now im just super anxious to see what my body does in the next few months. Praying I ovulate on my own with just the metformin. Im on 2000 mg. But if not we will try clomid. And hopefully that works if just metformin doesn't. Wish I could just jump ahead a few months and see how it works out. But I know one thing infertility has made me do is to learn to "try" to be patient. Can't say im great at it though!

HAHA ive done that before as well! Thanks girl, im not to worried this cycle, im just going with the flow. Dont even think im gonna do OPKs just temp to confirm O.

Oh no thats not nice, hope it goes away super quickly and that you can recover 100% now. I wish i could have also just jump ahead and then come back, i wont worry living the months out if i just know when it is coming.

AFM > Me and DH is having loads of fun :happydance: so im very chilled this cycle and not to bothered with the tracking of the cycle.

Cd32 and no sign of af. :nope:

Hope everyone is going well.

Cd32 and no sign of af. :nope:

Hope everyone is going well.

Booooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you get AF soon so that you can get a fresh start soon. Are you on Met by any chance?

Hi sasha, soray after still hasn't shown :( my doctor had me immediately go back on met after the surgery. He only had me stop it the day before surgery, day of, and day after.

I was told to continue met too. Only had to miss the one dose morning of the op, and that was just because I couldn't eat!

hi ladies!! i was MIA again, we went camping and its taken a few days to get back into my routine. Also my sister is going to be induced today (did i mention my sister is pregnant?) well she has developed ICP which is a liver problem that affects 1% of pregnant women and it increases the risk of stillborns, :( so shes being induced today at 36 weeks to make sure babys not at risk, its a horrible thing to have, shes been itchy and uncomfortable this pregnancy again. she had the same thing with my older nephew. and to make it worse they say its very likely any of her siblings will also have that while pregnant therefore im also at risk. oh goodness so much. anyway thats also preocuppying our lives and its made me kinda bummed since i see her so anxious to meet her baby and it makes me sad that its not me :( when is it my turn?? :/

Tella, on the plus side yes i do know where i stand with cycle :) now if only i could find out exactly when im gonna O so i could time bd'ng then id be super happy lol how are you?? have you ovulated? i sure hope so!!!! you deserve your BFP already!!

Sasha, i sure hope AF arrives already, im sorry you are having to wait so long i know it feels horrible that your body do what it needs to on time :/ baby dust to you that your BFP comes very soon!

Heres_hoping, Thank you so much!!! i sure hope it happens soon too :) i am glad i did get AF on time its never happend before my surgery so thats already a huge improvement from just a few months ago. i pray your BFP comes asap!!! you deserve it :)

Linkerland, im sooo happy you're feeling better!!! asm i bled very very lightly for about 1 and half to 2 days after my OP, be patient ( i know its easier said than done) hopefully we all get our BFP's that we want its been 3 months since my op and no baby yet but time goes by fast and before you know it your body will be back to normal :)

thinking of you all!!! BABY DUST TO ALL OF YOU DESERVING LADIES!!!

Angie- hope your sister and her baby are doing ok. That must be really stressful knowing you have a chance of going through the same thing. Like any of us need anything more to deal with. Although I'm sure we'd take just about anything to have little ones of our own in our arms. I completely understand your feelings of watching others get their miracles. While we're just waiting for our chance at one. The why not me question rolls through my head every day. It really just doesn't seem fair.
AfM- today was cd 13 since the op. Still randomly spoting mainly brown. Only when I wipe. But that's been tapering off. Had some really sharp pains in my ovary cd10. And what seemed like some watery cm that day. BD with fiance that night just incase. Very very little cm since. Never had much of it before the surgery. So hoping that starts coming to help me judge ovulation a bit better. I started doing opk's since cd11 all including today's have come back negative. Still have had random soreness in my ovarys. But nothing like the sharp pain cd10. Hoping that means some follicles are growing. Hard to wait till after my next period starts to do an ultrasound. Really want to see if I have any growth. Trying my best to stay calm. While still finding myself Googeling way to often. DF was out of town, so going to start trying to bd every other day starting tomorrow. And really wanting to get a smiley face opk in the mean time. And some cm. Desperately want to feel like a normal person and start ovulating. And hoping this surgery will be my magic ticket. But I do understand it takes a lot of girls time to even see how their bodies are going to react. One day at a time, one day at a time.

I'm taking 2000 MG a day. 1000 MG at lunch and 1000 at dinner. Before I found my new doctor I was on 1000 a day. But my new doctor said with ttc that was definitely not enough. That it needed to be 1500 to 2000 to help.

Angie- hope your sister and her baby are doing ok. That must be really stressful knowing you have a chance of going through the same thing. Like any of us need anything more to deal with. Although I'm sure we'd take just about anything to have little ones of our own in our arms. I completely understand your feelings of watching others get their miracles. While we're just waiting for our chance at one. The why not me question rolls through my head every day. It really just doesn't seem fair.
AfM- today was cd 13 since the op. Still randomly spoting mainly brown. Only when I wipe. But that's been tapering off. Had some really sharp pains in my ovary cd10. And what seemed like some watery cm that day. BD with fiance that night just incase. Very very little cm since. Never had much of it before the surgery. So hoping that starts coming to help me judge ovulation a bit better. I started doing opk's since cd11 all including today's have come back negative. Still have had random soreness in my ovarys. But nothing like the sharp pain cd10. Hoping that means some follicles are growing. Hard to wait till after my next period starts to do an ultrasound. Really want to see if I have any growth. Trying my best to stay calm. While still finding myself Googeling way to often. DF was out of town, so going to start trying to bd every other day starting tomorrow. And really wanting to get a smiley face opk in the mean time. And some cm. Desperately want to feel like a normal person and start ovulating. And hoping this surgery will be my magic ticket. But I do understand it takes a lot of girls time to even see how their bodies are going to react. One day at a time, one day at a time.

Linkerland, thank you for the well wishes :) baby and mama are doing great he was born last night August 1st 2014 at 2:24 am :baby::baby: she should of gone in to be induced since tuesday but the hospital had no beds/rooms available so we waited longer, she went in thursday at 1:30 am and had him just over 24 hrs later! she did great :)

its cycle day 13 for me today also but i havent felt any sharp pains on my ovaries :( i hope that doesnt mean im out this month! i am feeling them on my breasts but thats it. i did get them for sure last month and the month of my surgery even but nothing yet this month. keep on baby dancing and before you know it you will have your BFP!! i think your well on your way towards it :) i hope you get your happy face and then baby dance the night away until you catch the eggie, good luck!!!!!!

hi Ladies

gosgh, its been so long since I was on this thread..... but I am always thinking for you all......

so much has happened since been on here,,,,, had another baby,,,,,,, her name is Jordy...

Cridge, Tella, Anupur, MariaF, Selena,..... how are you and your babies doing?

this thread was my pillar of strength during my darkest days.... and I Thank you all for that....

I will try to get on more often,,,,,,,,,,,,,

lol.

mwah !!!!

Oh my gosh Momymel. Congratulations!!! Thanks for coming back and updating. It gives me hope :)
Angie- hope you get some signs and ovulate soon.
Afm- cd17 counting surgery as cd 1. Still no positive opks. Not feeling much in my ovaries anymore. And little to no cm. No more spotting which is great. But still just waiting to see what my body's going to do.

Hi ladies
I new to this, and I was wondering if any of u can help me. I have been struggling with pcos since I was 15, and I'm now 26. My periods were nonexistent, until I started BCP's bummer since I wanted to achieve pregnancy not postpone it. I finally decided to start seeing my RE again, and finished up my test to be told that I need laparoscopic surgery because my left tube was not fully open. So I finally decided to do the surgery had it on July 15. Tubes are good now I had ovarian wedging resectiob on my left tube and drilling on the right. So my question is how long after surgery did there cycle appear, and now long did it take to schism their BFP.
any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->