anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Hi Sasha-sorry you're stressed :( im not sure on the opk's getting lighter. I had to switch to the smiley face opk's because the line one's were to hard for me to tell if it was for sure a positive or not. But even after id get a smiley my progesterone would still show I didn't ovulate. Fingers crossed they start getting darker for you and not lighter.
Kyla- not sure on your cycle. But It probably is the evil pcos messing with everything. Af is still here for me. Started June 5th. This is just ridiculous. Af is always all over the place for me. Not sure what normal is supposed to be anymore with pcos.
Heres- so happy to hear you don't have to be put on a waiting list :) the last thing we need is to be told we have to wait any longer. Super excited for you. I noticed we're both on the soulcysters site also. Makes sense we'd find the same places going through similar situations. Hoping you get your bfp soon!
Tella- thanks for letting me know the jitters are normal. Back to being calm today. But still anxious. I'm sure I'll go back to nervous the closer it gets. How are you doing? Praying for all of us girls every night :)
Afm- just found out my 19 year old cousin is pregnant. She had a scare 3 months ago. That I think ended up being a chemical. And is now pregnant with the first babys daddy's bestfriend. They aren't together. He has never had a job. She plans on quitting her job and living off the government. Makes me shake my head. She's only 5 1/2 weeks and already went and registered for baby stuff. I definitely feel jealousy that she's just like. Whoops im pregnant. But know I have to just stay positive for myself. And thankful im able to do OD soon.

Sasha, I would just say to continue testing and see what happens. LH flactuates during your cycle so dont stress to much, like me i get a lot of EWCM a week after AF and that is a sign of higher estrogen although it is only suppose to surge a few days before O , so i normally get excited only to get non fertile CM the next day :nope: our bodies is strange things.

Linker, i know what you mean about them jsut falling and not being able to look after the little ones is very hard!!! I just dont understand the fairness in that????????????? But like you say, you need to stay positive for your own sanity otherwise you gonna go off your trolley. Soon you wil be holding your own little test with two lines and be super excited.

AFM > Just super busy so my TWW has flown by! Still standing strong till Sunday!!

Tella I m sorry... I saw your chart... :( I hope so maybe thats too early and o was later...

I m already on my holiday in poland. I had scan on thursday with horrible lady... which couldnt even tell if I ovulated or not... anyway I dont think it will be my cycle... baby dance was just on day 19 early morning... ovu was (if was) on day 18, on day 19 there was nothing interesting on scan. Doctor said it could be corpus luteum but shes not sure... and lining was 14 mm.

How are you all girls? Any BFP??

hi Paty enjoy Poland tell us how it was when u get back!

Tella what's happening??

AFM today is Cd17 and no sign of O. Wondering if I should have taken serophene this month also. It worked out last cycle and I thought I would go natural this cycle and see but idk, feeling like I wasted a cycle.:shrug:

hi girls,

pat, you just need one bd session to get enough spermies in place for a rainbow bfp for you. sorry the scan lady was horrible, must say my fs can also knly really say I od by my lining thickness and being 3 layer. have a blast on your holiday and forget about ttc as much as you can, there will be plenty of time to obsess again but only one holiday like this one :hugs:

sasha, sorry you havent seen o yet. hipe it comes soon, are you doing any opks? having a natural cycle in between is good for your body just so that the artificial hormones can get out.

ready, thanks girl. hope I still get a surprise.

heres, I wish i could get a number card and getine when my number is called. suppose it is in a way but just tp bad we dont know our number nor what number is being called now :lol:

linker, good luck for your op this week!!! I know there is alot happening rhis week leading up to it and after! so just want to wish you a speedy recovery :hugs:

afm, I have no clue whats going on at all!!!!!! never in my ttc time have I ever had a later O then what the opk, cbfm and ff has said. never been just late without meds like progesterone.

I will test again tomorrow after if my cervix stays clean, till this afternoon it was still clean :saywhat: dont feel af coming either. boobs are super sore and tingling feeling every now and then.

Hi ladies!! ive been MIA lately ;/ what with the holiday weekend, family and work i rarely have much down time these days, but i will do my best to catch up on here...i havent read too many entries but i will catch up by the end of the day.
il catch you up to speed on whats going on with me, i had AF June 21st through June 24th i went to my FS on July 7th and i had 1 eggie on my right side, he said it was 30mil. in size so he felt pretty confident it was about ready to drop, he wanted me to make sure we BD'd on July 8th through July 12th. well we did except hubby was feeling the pressure the first 2 days and had trouble completing the deed :( he was finally able to finish by weds night so i hope we still caught the eggie on time!! im not feeling very confident this cycle i just have a gut feeling it didnt work :/ i started feeling light pains on my right side (where doc said i should of ovulated) i got them starting on weds and they were on and off until about friday so who knows. im not trying to get my hopes up but im due for AF next week so we shall see. pray for me ladies!!

how are you ladies doing?? any BFP'S???? we so need some good news around here!!

hi girls,

pat, you just need one bd session to get enough spermies in place for a rainbow bfp for you. sorry the scan lady was horrible, must say my fs can also knly really say I od by my lining thickness and being 3 layer. have a blast on your holiday and forget about ttc as much as you can, there will be plenty of time to obsess again but only one holiday like this one :hugs:

sasha, sorry you havent seen o yet. hipe it comes soon, are you doing any opks? having a natural cycle in between is good for your body just so that the artificial hormones can get out.

ready, thanks girl. hope I still get a surprise.

heres, I wish i could get a number card and getine when my number is called. suppose it is in a way but just tp bad we dont know our number nor what number is being called now :lol:

linker, good luck for your op this week!!! I know there is alot happening rhis week leading up to it and after! so just want to wish you a speedy recovery :hugs:

afm, I have no clue whats going on at all!!!!!! never in my ttc time have I ever had a later O then what the opk, cbfm and ff has said. never been just late without meds like progesterone.

I will test again tomorrow after if my cervix stays clean, till this afternoon it was still clean :saywhat: dont feel af coming either. boobs are super sore and tingling feeling every now and then.

Oh this is great news Tella, Fxd for your BFP!!

AFM I've been trying to take a break from stressing this month, but it's hard when u know u haven't O. So I did OPKs during this weekend but nothing. Sigh :nope:
Today is Cd18.

Hi ladies!! ive been MIA lately ;/ what with the holiday weekend, family and work i rarely have much down time these days, but i will do my best to catch up on here...i havent read too many entries but i will catch up by the end of the day.
il catch you up to speed on whats going on with me, i had AF June 21st through June 24th i went to my FS on July 7th and i had 1 eggie on my right side, he said it was 30mil. in size so he felt pretty confident it was about ready to drop, he wanted me to make sure we BD'd on July 8th through July 12th. well we did except hubby was feeling the pressure the first 2 days and had trouble completing the deed :( he was finally able to finish by weds night so i hope we still caught the eggie on time!! im not feeling very confident this cycle i just have a gut feeling it didnt work :/ i started feeling light pains on my right side (where doc said i should of ovulated) i got them starting on weds and they were on and off until about friday so who knows. im not trying to get my hopes up but im due for AF next week so we shall see. pray for me ladies!!

how are you ladies doing?? any BFP'S???? we so need some good news around here!!

Hey hun, I know what u mean by Dh being under pressure, it happens to them all. My Dh included. :haha:

Fxd u catch that eggie!!!!
Baby dust!!!
:hugs:

Hey hun, I know what u mean by Dh being under pressure, it happens to them all. My Dh included. :haha:

Fxd u catch that eggie!!!!
Baby dust!!!
:hugs:

Thank you Sasha, i know its very frustrating sometimes. we have been wanting a baby for so long it just seems like its never gonna happen :( how are you doing? I feel like your stressed out too? everything ok?

Ready, definitely feeling the pressure too. It's 4 years and I feel as if this is never going to happen. I'm sure everyone feels that way sometime or the other, but I hate it. Dh gave me the "speech". He said that maybe we're meant to be an uncle and auntie. And we should enjoy our lives and travel and have fun. And be the ppl were before TTC.

I really wish u get your BFP it and give me so much hope!! I'd be thrilled for u!!!

Ready, definitely feeling the pressure too. It's 4 years and I feel as if this is never going to happen. I'm sure everyone feels that way sometime or the other, but I hate it. Dh gave me the "speech". He said that maybe we're meant to be an uncle and auntie. And we should enjoy our lives and travel and have fun. And be the ppl were before TTC.

I really wish u get your BFP it and give me so much hope!! I'd be thrilled for u!!!

Dont give up Sasha! we can never give up, i get very frustrated and feel hopeless sometimes but if theres one thing i wont do is give up! i know in my heart im meant to be a mommy and you will too! lets do this together, we have to be strong and think positive. we/'ve been trying for 8 years and thats not enough to make us give up...i pray you get your BFP SOON!!!!!

Dont give up Sasha! we can never give up, i get very frustrated and feel hopeless sometimes but if theres one thing i wont do is give up! i know in my heart im meant to be a mommy and you will too! lets do this together, we have to be strong and think positive. we/'ve been trying for 8 years and thats not enough to make us give up...i pray you get your BFP SOON!!!!!

Angie U really are a great person hun. :hugs:

Thank u Soo much!

Ready and tella- fingers super crossed for your bfps!
Afm- I have my pre-op appointment tomorrow. Not sure what to expect. Then surgery Thursday. Work was crazy busy and hard today. And is going to be the till my surgery. We had to put more patient's in since I'm the only assistant. Trying not to put big procedures in to close to after my surgery. So paying for it now. Guess it's making time go by fast.

Oh this is great news Tella, Fxd for your BFP!!

AFM I've been trying to take a break from stressing this month, but it's hard when u know u haven't O. So I did OPKs during this weekend but nothing. Sigh :nope:
Today is Cd18.

Not great news any more, did another check this AM and i had brown CM so AF should be here later today or tomorrow.

I know it is hard especially when you want to know when you Oing, so that you can take a break from BD.

Sorry, that DH got stage fright, mine also gets it. I try not to tell him but it is hard when the doc tells you both :lol:

All you need is one, fxd for you!!

:hugs: We also on 4 years this month. It is horrible but please dont give up, you will have your baby, we all just need to keep trying. :hugs: We have friends that did that and it tore them up as she always had the desire and was never really happy with stopping.

WOW 8yrs, i take my hat off to you girl. Im halfway and i already feel like it is to much but like you say every month you manage to find the strength to continue and try again. I have issues with giving up so will fight till i win one way or another.

Ready and tella- fingers super crossed for your bfps!
Afm- I have my pre-op appointment tomorrow. Not sure what to expect. Then surgery Thursday. Work was crazy busy and hard today. And is going to be the till my surgery. We had to put more patient's in since I'm the only assistant. Trying not to put big procedures in to close to after my surgery. So paying for it now. Guess it's making time go by fast.

Good luck with it all, before you know it you past it all and recovering and on your way to your bfp!!!! What kind of procedures do you do? Sounds interesting.

Linkerland - dont be nervous about your surgery everything will be ok! i was stressing out about it too and it was so easy i would do it again anytime if it means 1 step closer to your miracle baby!! good luck!!!!!!!!

Tella, yes girl since we got married it will be 8 years next month actually, but we werent using protection since we started dating which is more like 11 years but we werent officially trying since then. and yeah hubby knows because doctor tells us both or he wants to know everything but im gonna stop telling him so much and hopefully he wont feel pressured to perform, il just act like its purely for fun lol and if i only knew exactly when to BD so we could catch that eggie life would be sooo much easier for us trying to concieve. instead we get a "week" where its possible :/

im sorry you are getting AF again :( dont be sad, you will get your BFP!! you've gotten it before so you know your body can do it, it just needs to happen again for you and i believe it will!!!

Ready- thanks for your encouraging words! It does put me at ease knowing you would do it again. I do have my hope's up it will help me on my way to my bfp. But trying not to get them to high incase it takes awhile or more help to get me ovulating. Tella- im sorry af is showing its ugly face :( hoping we'll both get our bfps next cycle. The doctors is going to do a d&c since I've been bleeding so many days. Hopefully that cleans me out so I can hopefully get a more normal af. I'm a dental assistant. My dad and sister are both dentists. So by procedures I mean extractions, crowns, root canals, ect.... im thinking I'll be fine to take xrays the week after. But am trying my best to limit the others due to the fact im moving, bending, and have to be quick at what I do. Unfortunately more and more patients keep calling with tooth aches. So it might be inevitable that we'll have to put more bigger procedures in. Allready have two I had to put in the schedule. But tried to put them closer to the end of the week when im hopefully feeling better.
Afm- went to my pre op appointment today. Had to wait over 2 hours to see the doctor. Then go thru all the paperwork with the pre op nurse. Get blood taken ect... ended up running late for our afternoon patients. And not getting lunch :( But happy its done. Just gotta get through one more busy day at work tomorrow. Then ops the next day.

Good luck linkerland, will be thinking off you! Good idea to try and stay on light duties when back at work, but I hope you are taking at least three days off sick??. Honestly you will need it!

Stay positive ladies, this WILL happen for us all. I am trying to spend less time on forums, as it just makes me obsess more. It's hard, it's horrible to be in this position, but every time I see a new baby I tell myself it will be me soon.

At the weekend I met my new nephew for the first time, it was hard but not as hard as I was expecting. The worst bit was actually my sister in law telling me they weren't trying and didn't want it to happen so soon! (He was a honeymoon baby). she didn't mean it maliciously, she is just a bit (well, very) clueless and speaks before she thinks. She was probably nervous too and when I didn't have a meltdown she relaxed a bit too much I think lol. Anyway I said I didn't need to hear that and then I think she realised what she had said!

I am trying to put TTC to the back of my mind, now we have IVF approaching in October, I am really trying to see this as one last childless summer and make the most of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->