anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

After my very positive opk on Thursday night, I had what I think was ovulation pain yesterday morning and lo and behold, my temp went up today! Fingers crossed!! Did everything we possibly could do at the right time. Now its a waiting game.....

Hey guys, flib glad to hear that u ovulated! Fxd for ur BFP. :thumbup:

I'm not sure abt me but I think I missed ovulation. I decided not to do OPKs this month, and boy am I sorry I did. Sigh... :shrug:

I'm not even sure what dpo I am. I'm still hoping to catch that eggie. I will post symptoms as they come, so we can discuss, lol. I will start testing next Wednesday as af is due on Friday.

Baby dust to all! This thread needs a BFP soon!! :winkwink:

I'm travelling to Spain in a week. I'll be 9dpo.. I shall test before I leave! I'll be back at 13dpo and hopefully I'll bring a bfp back with me. That would be the best souvenir I could bring my DF :)

hello! and welcome to all the new ladies on the thread! im trying to catch up with the thread but its in between work :/ im limited on time, but i wanted to update you ladies i once again did not get my BFP this month :( i did however get a visit from AF on the 20th and started clomid again yesterday, i have 3 more days of it then we shall see! i had such a good feeling this month because we had good schedules and hubby and i had plenty of time to BD, we took advantage but looks like the eggie was not -_- i was praying for a positive test since hubby's bday was the 19th but no such luck, oh well maybe October is my month! wish me luck ladies and baby dust to you all!!!!!!

Hi girls!!! Wow this has been a loooong few nights getting through all these pages but it has been such a wonderful read. I feel like I know you all even the ones that were here from the start! Thank you so so much for the hope you have all given me :hugs:

I hope you don't mind me jumping in. Firstly I'll tell you our story. Been with my DH for 6 years and have been TTC for 4. I have PCOS and was diagnosed when I was 16 (24 now) I have all the UGLY symptoms - weight gain, excess hair, cystic ovaries and lack of ovulation. DH swimmers are being retested tomorrow just to be sure as it's been a while since he had his last SA. We have done 50mg, 100mg and 150mg of clomid and also had the trigger when I had an 18mm follie although I didn't hold much hope as it was not very big but the biggest I had ever had :cry: we have done 12 months on and off clomid so I was told I was resistant. I tried metformin but I have an irregular heartbeat and for some reason it made me have palpitations so FS took me off it. I had my od done 17/09/14 and recovered really well surprisingly as the previous 2 times I've been under I have not felt good for days after and woke up really spaced out.

I am hoping we all see some BFP's soon. This has given me so much hope. I'm not using opk's or temping this cycle. Just going to try and take it easy because we should be starting gonal-f next cycle if no bfp this time. I am a little scared of the risk of multiples if FS puts me on gonal-f as I read the chances go up to 50% for twins!! Anyone know any more on this? I'll be thinking of you girls and will check in soon.

Also quick question - how do you get the little foot note under your message?

Xx

hello! and welcome to all the new ladies on the thread! im trying to catch up with the thread but its in between work :/ im limited on time, but i wanted to update you ladies i once again did not get my BFP this month :( i did however get a visit from AF on the 20th and started clomid again yesterday, i have 3 more days of it then we shall see! i had such a good feeling this month because we had good schedules and hubby and i had plenty of time to BD, we took advantage but looks like the eggie was not -_- i was praying for a positive test since hubby's bday was the 19th but no such luck, oh well maybe October is my month! wish me luck ladies and baby dust to you all!!!!!!

Hey angie! Glad to hear abt ur optimistic attitude. Baby dust to u!!!

Hey farrar, welcome and good luck!!! Hope u get ur BFP soon! :thumbup:

Flib great news! Bd time! Lol:thumbup:

AFM I have a really good feeling this month! I know every month is a good feeling with me, lol. I don't even know what dpo I am but I'm sure this month is going to be a great month! We're going to get some bfps soon! :happydance:

Hey Flib, it sounds really positive for you!

I went back to docs today following the annoying consultant apt and the mad cycles and multiple pos opks.

He agreed I needed a 21 day test so that's booked in, he also agreed that hubby should be looked at too.

So I guess I'll know if op worked. Thing is I was oving pre op. Otherwise I wouldn't have got pg at all.

So that's in I've got some vitex and royal jelly to add to my multitude of vits. Got hubby some to.

Let's see if we can go for lucky 13 and an October BFP.

Hi girls

Flib things do sound positive for you! GL For your BFP.

My husband has to go away on Sunday lunch time and I am o'ing on Tuesday. Do you think I am out this cycle? I was hoping he would leave on Monday :cry:

Anyway good luck girls! Let's get some nice Christmas surprises!

Hi girls

Flib things do sound positive for you! GL For your BFP.

My husband has to go away on Sunday lunch time and I am o'ing on Tuesday. Do you think I am out this cycle? I was hoping he would leave on Monday :cry:

Anyway good luck girls! Let's get some nice Christmas surprises!

Hey Farrar you still have a good chance! Spermies can last up to 3-5 days.
Make sure you Bd on Sunday! :happydance:

Thanks Sasha I sure hope so. Gah why does he have to work away. Where are you in your cycle? Are you on any meds? :dust:

Omg omg I think I see a squinter! Please please please let me have a BFP! Testing tomorrow with FMU! Fxd!!!! Say a prayer for me.

Welcome Farrar!
Sasha any word yet? Prayed for you and have my fingers and toes crossed. Come on bfp :)
Afm- Had a fantastic time last weekend with my girls. Still waiting for af so I can start my clomid. On cd36. My boobs have been extremely sore since cd22. Other then that no signs of af. Really want it to come already so I can move on to the next cycle.

Hi linkerland! I tested again today and also squinters! With IC cause I have a lot of them, so I went out and got a clearblue digital and a first response. I don't wAnt to take them yet because the IC are squinter! Gosh I'm Soo confused! And scared.

Any news Sasha?? So hoping to see a BFP. Hi linkerland hope af shows up soon so you can start the clomid. X

Well 34 days post op and no AF :( can't wait one more week to find out how the op went. I hope you get your BFP sasha!!

Hi ladies!

Sasha- fingers crossed for that BFP!

Poppets - I didn't even ovulate until 31 days after my op so there is still hope!

Everyone else keep at it ;)

AFM - I'm trying my best not to symptom spot... but...

I've had a mega skin breakout which I never get. I've had a headache for days. As of yesterday I have loads of creamy cm. I'm exhausted and my back aaaaaches.

7dpo today and was so tempted to test this am but I talked myself out of it :p

Sasha!!! good luck to you! i hope its your BFP, and your wishes come true!!!!!! let us know asap, we will be waiting :)

Flibberty im crossing my fingers for you!!! let this be your BFP as well!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->