anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Sasha - I had a very dark bfp on a FRER at 12dpo, but my IC was barely a squinter - although it's supposed to pick up less HCG, so I personally think IC's are rubbish! FX'd for you!!

Hey girls! Just wanted to update. Af is showing her face today. So I should be starting clomid days 3-7. I'm wondering if maybe I got a false lh surge and ovulated later. My boobs got sore 9dpo which would have been cd23 and have stayed super sore and now af is showing cd38. 15 days later from when they first started getting sore. Maybe I ovulated cd23. Either way happy to try clomid out this cycle and have ultrasounds to see what's happening in there.

Negative on IC this morning at 9dpo. Going on holiday today so I'm going to try not to think about it till I come home :)

Hey darlings, so I don't understand what happened. I'm so confused and hurt. Needless to say BFN. The line started off light and just got lighter and lighter. This morning's frer was stark white. I don't think I've ever felt Soo deflated. At least I held an almost positive hpt. And was happy for a few fleeting days. Baby dust to u all! Please someone get a BFP. It's been over 4 years and I'm Soo tired. :nope: I love u all for providing the support I need. I hate this Soo much.

Oh Sasha I am so sorry. That's strange that it was nearly positive? What a tease :cry: I guess it's not over until af shows. I was really wishing for your BFP. :hugs:

AFM - I should have ov today. I have not had any ewcm though? I was (tmi) really wet today but it was like clear/creamy. Hmm I am traveling to see my DH this weekend as its a long weekend so I was sort of hoping to ov then. Haven't been doing opk's as its the first cycle after od and i was planning on taking it easy and not stress out ( yeah right!! ) I have had some pains on both my left and right side so I am totally confused as to when I will ov.

Flib any news??

Good luck girls thinking of you all :dust:

Hope you have a great holiday flib! And hopefully you'll come back and get that bfp.
Sasha I'm really sorry about the bfn. Was really hoping you'd be the start of some new bfp's for all of us. Keep your head up girl! Sending a hug your way.
Farrar- keeping my fingers crossed for you. I try each month not to stress about everything. But everytime it's all I can think about. The just relax and it will happen thing is way easier said then done. Especially when we've. All gone through so much. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us.

So maybe I should give you guys my "symptoms". I saw those lines as clear as day. They were light but they were there. Sigh...

I have on and off headaches throughout the day
I have mild cramps
My bbs are killing me
I feel as if I have acid reflux
And I'm bloated
Extreme thirst I mean extreme
Very little back pains

This is why I thought this was my BFP other than for the lines.

We should start a support group for us gals, to help us cope with things like this. God knows I feel as if I need it. My husband and I have been bding for 8 years without any protection, married for 4. We're Soo fed up. He doesn't even want to consider adoption.

If any of you gals are on whatsapp, holler at me if u just wanna talk outside of this forum.

This is one of the 3 faint BFPs, all in the evening time and when morning came around negative. :cry::nope:

Attachments

• IMG_20140929_052137_kindlephoto-38629189.jpg
    IMG_20140929_052137_kindlephoto-38629189.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 8
maybe a chemical? :shrug: So sorry Sasha! I totally get it! It took 4 years to get our first and 10 years to get our second. It's exhausting. But I truly believe that when there's a will, there's a way! Hang in there!!

I definitely see something there too! Can you get a blood test done?

And that was on Tuesday! I took a digital yesterday morning and I got not pregnant. :cry: I think by next week I'll go to the doctor.

maybe a chemical? :shrug: So sorry Sasha! I totally get it! It took 4 years to get our first and 10 years to get our second. It's exhausting. But I truly believe that when there's a will, there's a way! Hang in there!!

Thanks for being such an inspiration to me! It means a lot.:flower:

Hi girls, im so sorry that you bodies arent regulating like it should by now :hugs:

I dont have much time for bnb these days but i just wanted to come share same inspiration with you all.

We got our BFP on the 12th of Sept!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After 4 yrs 3 mnths, 4 iuis, 2 ivfs, 1 MC i have my rainbow at long last!!!!!!!!!!

Please dont give up, i took a break this month and it got me knocked up :haha: I know i didnt want to hear it either but a break really did me wonders!!

Keeping everything crossed for you girls to be joining me soon!

Hi girls, im so sorry that you bodies arent regulating like it should by now :hugs:

I dont have much time for bnb these days but i just wanted to come share same inspiration with you all.

We got our BFP on the 12th of Sept!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After 4 yrs 3 mnths, 4 iuis, 2 ivfs, 1 MC i have my rainbow at long last!!!!!!!!!!

Please dont give up, i took a break this month and it got me knocked up :haha: I know i didnt want to hear it either but a break really did me wonders!!

Keeping everything crossed for you girls to be joining me soon!

Omg tella!!!! Congratulations!!!!! Soooo happy for u!!!!!

Hi girls,
Sorry I've been AWOL. It's been hectic.

Tella- CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so pleased for you.

Linkerland - chin up. I know it sucks

Sasha - I'm sorry huni, sounds like a chemical. Horrid, but on a good note at least you're oving and now know it can happen. I lost one last Dec so know the pain.

Flib - how are you getting on?

I've got my day 21 blood test on Friday next week, I'll be pleased to know if the ops worked. My GP seemed a little miffed the gyno had discharged me without clomid too.

So True to form since the op, my cycle is still crazy. To recap last month I got the high (flashy face) on CB ov test days 12-16 with a soild face on 17. The wondfo dip test and temp increase however happened on the eve of day 13.

Well this month it's the opposite:

My temps sat around 35.9-36.1 from AF
CD 9 massive temp drop to 35.6
CD 11 CB = low (FMU) temp rising
CD 12 - CB = peak (solid face) (FMU) wondfo = neg (eu)
CD 13 today - CB stays solid for 48hrs wondfo (FMU) = neg wondfo (2x eu) = both neg

What do you think? My temp is now back to 36.1 no EWCM yet bar one massive limp of jelly on cd 11

I know week after next I'll know as bloods will confirm, but thoughts please. I'm sbout ready to go back on the pill.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 3
Tella!! soooo good to hear from you!!! and even more to find out your miracle baby is finally on its way!!!!! sooo sooo happy for you :) i wish you a healthy and happy pregancy! i hope im right behind you :) :)

Congrats Tella for finally getting your BFP. I have been reading every post in this thread currently on page 357, and I feel like your a celebrity in this thread because you've been on this thread for awhile now congrats on finally achieving your goal and never giving up girl.

AFM- 3 cycle since my operation cd 2 today. Seems like I Ovd early. Aug had a 29 day cycle sept 27 day cycle. Is that good or bad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->