anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Welcome Mala :flower: You're still in the early days post-op when our bodies are settling down. Wishing you lots of luck for your journey xx

Thank you daisy, Tella and Kyla... I am happy to read all your success stories, it gives me lots of hope & keeps me moving on..

Well AF :witch: arrived today... starting next cycle with hope for bfp... I am planning to temp chart and use opks as i never did before. Before OD, tried 4 rounds of clomid and 2 with trigger shot.. I ovulated all the times, but with no luck.. After OD, my dr suggested to try three cycles naturally without meds before moving to IVF or some other option....

How long was your first cycle mala?
I am day 23 today and have been ovulation testing daily, with a few darker lines but no strong positives. Had days of feeling really nauseous and tired this week. Waiting for Af to arrive next week. Lots of cramping going on too. Body feels all over the place! I didn't have a proper bleep post op, just spotting for an hour or so. I don't think I ovulated on my own before the OD. Not feeling very hopeful and they want to leave me 6 months before considering mediation x

How long was your first cycle mala?
I am day 23 today and have been ovulation testing daily, with a few darker lines but no strong positives. Had days of feeling really nauseous and tired this week. Waiting for Af to arrive next week. Lots of cramping going on too. Body feels all over the place! I didn't have a proper bleep post op, just spotting for an hour or so. I don't think I ovulated on my own before the OD. Not feeling very hopeful and they want to leave me 6 months before considering mediation x

My first cycle was 35 days after. Only the second cycle post op went 49 days long.. It made me really worried.. :cry: I felt OD has not worked for me.... Since my cycle was bit regular 33-35 days before OD for past one year...

Have you had a follow up with the doctors? I have an appointment next week, going to ask about medication sooner rather than later. I had perfect regular cycles in my teens, went on the pill 10 years ago and haven't been the same since :( x

Hey girls! Welcome Mala. Af just arrived after a 17 day long lp. Onto the next cycle. feel like I haven't had a lot to report. Thought this last cycle was the one. But hopefully this next one is.

Hi ladies it's been a awhile! I just wanted to give u guys a quick update.

I had a beautiful baby boy -Liam, on April 25, he was born 23- 25weeks. He was perfect ten fingers ten toes. Because of the laws in my country, they are not allowed to save him if he's not 28 weeks. I had a regular delivery with labor and everything. He died in my arms one hour after birth. It's been abt two weeks and the pain is Soo fresh. Life sucks...

We prayed with him when he was alive and thanked God for the opportunity to call ourselves parents to a perfect baby boy if only for an hour.

Thank u guys for the support u have given me after the surgery and the six months after it took for us to get pregnant.

Oh Sasha I'm so sorry this happend. My heart breaks for you. sending a big hug your way. Praying for you, your family, and baby Liam. May he watch over you till you see him again! I'm so so sorry.

Hi ladies it's been a awhile! I just wanted to give u guys a quick update.

I had a beautiful baby boy -Liam, on April 25, he was born 23- 25weeks. He was perfect ten fingers ten toes. Because of the laws in my country, they are not allowed to save him if he's not 28 weeks. I had a regular delivery with labor and everything. He died in my arms one hour after birth. It's been abt two weeks and the pain is Soo fresh. Life sucks...

We prayed with him when he was alive and thanked God for the opportunity to call ourselves parents to a perfect baby boy if only for an hour.

Thank u guys for the support u have given me after the surgery and the six months after it took for us to get pregnant.

sasha, I am so sorry dear for your loss and whatever happened to you... Your loss is irreplaceble... sending :hugs: to you...

Oh Sasha, I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. I remember your journey. What a beautiful name you chose for your son, I expect he was absolutely perfect. I hope you are well supported through this difficult time, life can be unbearably cruel. Much love to you.

OMW Sasha, im so sorry for your loss :hug: I know nothing we say can make the pain better but always just remember you were the perfect parents for him and he never knew rejection or any negativity only absolute love! My thoughts are with you and pray for relief and understanding in the days/weeks/months to come. Take it day by day and dont worry about tomorrow.

Hey gals thank u! I just wanted to give u other girls some hope because the ovarian drilling was successful in my case. I just had an incompetent cervix. Hang in there! :thumbup:

I'm waiting for the bleeding to stop and then it's back on the horse for us. At first I didn't want to try so soon, it hasn't been three weeks but my mind is slowly changing. I want a baby soo bad now. I miss my Liam so much. Life is just so dull and incomplete. :cry:

I will be posting my updates again when we officially start to TTC. Some people say the bleeding goes on for as much as six weeks! I hope that's not me! :growlmad: I am getting impatient, lol.

Big hugs Sasha, what a strong and lovely selfless person you are. :hugs: Your heart must be hurting, I wish you every success on your ttc journey and lots of love and understanding.

Sasha I am so sorry to read your post. I can't imagine your pain. Thoughts are with you.

Hey gals thank u! I just wanted to give u other girls some hope because the ovarian drilling was successful in my case. I just had an incompetent cervix. Hang in there! :thumbup:

I'm waiting for the bleeding to stop and then it's back on the horse for us. At first I didn't want to try so soon, it hasn't been three weeks but my mind is slowly changing. I want a baby soo bad now. I miss my Liam so much. Life is just so dull and incomplete. :cry:

I will be posting my updates again when we officially start to TTC. Some people say the bleeding goes on for as much as six weeks! I hope that's not me! :growlmad: I am getting impatient, lol.

I understand the desire to want to try immediately again, i had the same after my MC.

Yeah im not looking forward to that postpartum bleed :argh:

Hey guys!

Thanks for the support!

Tella my bleeding stopped before the third week ended. Approximately lasted abt two and a half weeks. Hope ur lucky like me. But then I was only a little more than half way there so it might take you a little longer. It's a messy affair unfortunately.

AFM the bleeding stopped on Wednesday. It started getting lighter around two weeks after Liam. Strange thing is, I started getting stretchy cm and ovulation pains on my left side. I didn't track ovulation neither did I think I would need to. But I'm almost sure I ovulated. I usually ovulate on cd21 so the timing is right, counting day after delivery as cd1. We Bd on Friday and Sunday. Didn't track anything so I could be delusional, lol. But I'll still take a test in two weeks if af doesn't show. Btw I tested to make sure the hcg was out of my system.

Wish me luck.

Lots of love!

Hey girls, how are things with everyone? :flower:

Hey girls,:flower:

Sasha>>I wish you lots of luck in your journey. What cd are you in? Did you take test?

Linkerland & Seo >> how are things?

Tella>> waiting to hear good news from you.. Hope you are doing great..

AFM, I am in cd 22, not sure about I ovulated or not.. We BDed every other day.. No symptoms of ovulation also...praying for bfp this cycle...i still believe in miracle can happen..

Hello I've just found this thread, I had OD last wednesday and feeling hopeful. I'm counting the day of the surgery as CD1 but I have no idea what to expect this month. We've been told to try naturally for 8 - 10 weeks before resuming clomid.

Fingers crossed for those waiting to test!

Welcome unikitty. You'll find this group super helpful and supportive. It helped me get through, MC dec 13, to OD July 14 to BFP in Dec 14. 10 weeks to go now till DD

HOW IS EVERYONE opps caps. TELLA has your little one arrived?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->