anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Hi

No Maria I am not taking anything at the moment just conception vitamins, and when I remeber evening primrose. I know that the cycles can be whacky at times, especially since I still do have PCOS (easy to forget - now that I am having periods) however it would be good to be able to judge when I am ovulating - to give the swimmers a chance.

Cridge - OPK's are un reliable true! I used to temp chart, I must admit I have been kind of lazy in my last cycle, I think I will start again in this cycle just to get a better understanding and combined with more OPK's and CM checking, hopefully I will get a better understanding.

Hope that everyone is OK, and here's to praying that everything goes well for everyone.

hi im not sure of top of my head tested this morning and got :bfn: :cry: starting northistrone today x

Went to see the doctor today she said the pains I have been getting on my left hand side where my scar is from my lod is caused by a mixture of things, 1 is the scar tissue forming there is quite a large amount, 2 is where they did so much work on the ovary it is still setteling down, and 3 is she thinks it it all being made worse by ovulation but that is good she said there is no signs of infection so fx'd.
Also my boobs have gone from a small 34 c to a very large 36 d over the last week, and that only just fits lol
And they are quite achy and feel very different to normal so doctor is keeping her fx'd as well.

How is every one doing

Hi, I was wondering if I can join you ladies? I am 28yrs old, been ttc for 2 yrs, you name the drug Ive most likely had it, also had a few IUI's added to that, I just had OD done 9 days ago, and I have a few questions???? Can you help me out Please.....

Welcome Pitty :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your are more than welcome to join us and ask away. We will try and help where ever we can :)

Hi All, i have been MIA for awhile, had a huge assignment to finish so didn't have time for internet.

Im still waiting to confirm O but i think it was yesterday, had lots of EWCM and possitive OPK yesterday (even got a smiley, its my first so i was extremely excited) :happydance:

So now just wait for 3 day shift and then the dreaded 2WW starts.

Hope everyone else is doing good and keeping their chins up and staying possitive that it will happen SOON.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Welcome Pitty, we would be glad to answer any questions we can.

Tella, congrats on the O!

I am so ready to hear about a BFP on here. Here's hoping it is this month! :wine:

Hi pitty I had my OD just over 5 weeks ago now we have been ttc for a little over 2 1/2 yrs now so keeping our fingers crossed.
Any questions please feel free I will try my best.

Welcome pitty!

Not much has changed here! Had some uncomfortable tummy pains but seriously trying not to think this month! So hard tho!

Hello again, thanks for responding....

Well I had my op on 15th, everything went well, not really any pain, slight bleeding that day. So on the 23rd I had some dark blood spots, just a few on my panty liner, then the next day a bit more, the day after had some fresh blood mixed in, and today it's like normal light period, slight cramping and mod bleeding..... So I would like to know if I count this as a Period and if so what day would I count as CD1.....

Thanks heaps girls.....

Hi Pitty, Count the day after your op as Day 1 of your cycle. I did then you need to start checking for ovulation signs on the day you count as day 10...Hope this helps, as this is what I did.

Best of luck!

Thanks but today is day 11 after op and I have a period, Im not sure what day it started as today is the 1st of full flow bleeding a slight cramping, Im guessing that today sould be CD1??

If you are having a proper flow today - I guess that it may be a proper period then. As you say as you are having a proper flow than I guess you are right today is Day 1. I would check with your doctor just in case.

From my experience and what I remember of experiences on this site - People have usually had the op had slight bleeding for a couple of days - usually Ovulated Day 10 - 18 after op and a period day 28 - 35! I think loads of people have had it like that, but everyone is different and everyone's experiences are different. I wouldn't worry too much.

My advice is that you have just had the op recently, give your body time to adjust, so take this positively - you know how your other periods are, if it feels like AF then just relax, let it finish, then see what happens. If you continue to bleed heavily afer 5 - 7 days I would go see your consultant ASAP. However if not, and AF stops then you have started your first cycle and just go with the flow! Wish you all the best...and loads of patience :)

Pitty > I agree with Arza, my FS told me day after op is day 1 but i started to get AF that night so mine was simple. Only O on CD25 after op but since then it has been around CD15/16. Just keep an eye out for the next few days, it should be a normal period and then loads of :dust: for you!

Do you temp, to track ovulation?

Arza > How you doing otherwise my OD buddy :D Im also suppose to try for 6 months unmedicated but im to impatient, so i got clomid and have started taking it for the last two cycles and it has helped me to O 10days earlier. Good luck wiht your O coming up and have fun bdíng :)

Snflrgrl > Im thinking about you so much! Keeping everything in my body crossed for you! I cant wait to hear your BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

AFM > I think im 2DPO but im still waiting for temps to confirm. Hoping that we bdéd enough and that the spermy catches that eggy!!!!!!!!!!!

Hows everyone else doing?
MommyMel ?

Thanks heaps girls.....

I am looking forward to getting to know you all better.....

Hi Tella - I hope we will be preganancy buddies too in the very near future! How did you 'get' clomid??? Over here it is by prescription only. I tried it 5 times before having OD done and I think I can have one more go at it. My FS said that I can only have Clomid for a certain number of cycles I think he said 6. I am going to try and trick my GP to prescribe them to me so I could try it for the next cycle - lets see what he says. LoL!

I am temp charting this month and will use the OPK's again, I just feel fed up by it all to be honest, my SIL didn't do any of these things, infact loads of people don't have to do any of these things to fall PG, so I am going easy - When the dear lord wants me to have my little bundle of joy, I will have it, and no power in the world can stop it! My SIL just had a baby girl last night, I am sooooo happy for her, but cannot help but feel that everyone will be thinking - see its not that hard - dont know what you are on about! As me and my hubby are the only childless couple from both his side and mine!

Anyway - where is everyone else? Goodluck on your 2WW Tella, and keep us updated, and hope to hear some gud news soonest! LoL!

Take Care!

Hi Ladies - well it looks like someone else will have to give us a BFP this month. My blood test today came back negative. :cry: The tears have been flowing since I got off the phone from the results.

I was really hoping this was it, especially since my sister found out she is expecting.

Also, we had a little emergency at our house last week which took the rest of my "budget" for my FS. So, I can't afford to keep going to my FS.

I am going to have to try on my own - which I don't think will work without clomid.

Its a very sad day for me today. Would love to hear some good news from one of you!

Hi all just a quick update,
I am cd 22 today and have had very sore swollen boobs now for about a week which I do not get when AF is due.
The pain on my left hand side by my OD scar has settled as well so fx'd the dr was right and it was ovulation pain.
Getting very inpatient now.
I hate waiting .

Snflrgrl > :hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hug:
I am sooooooo sorry girl!!!! I really thought this would have been it for you!
Im gonna try Soy next cycle, im convinced nothing will come from my cycle this month so instead of taking clomid im gonna try soy (Natures clomid) and see what happens.

Arza > You might also want to look into Soy seeing that you cant get Clomid with out a script. I didnt have a script either but i know a pharmacist ...very naughty but hey it is helping lol . As far as i can tell from everything i've read is that you can only use clomid for 6 consecutive cycles. I think there after you have to have a 6months break to clear the drug out of you system. Please correct me if im wrong.

Princess > I hope it was O that happened and that the sore boobs is a possitive indication of a BFP coming soon :D

AFM > not much 4DPO and not getting any hopes up.

:hug::hug::hug::friends::friends::friends:

Snflrgrl,,,,, i am so so sorry.....
cry as much as you need to,,, let it all out,,,, and remember,,, you can start again next cycle......

this is such a bummer !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->