anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

i am doing very well Tella, and you ?
I am taking everything easy for a while,,,, not gonna focus on TTC for a little while,,,, i think i am pushing myself to stress more than usual, and thats not good.... i am beggining to eat, sleep, drink and live purley for pregnancy,,, i cannot let it consume me like this...

i will still be on the forum to chat and offer support,,, met some lovely ladies here.....

Princess1712 ,,, I am so sorry,,,,,, the :witch: is really making a nusance of herself here !!!!!!

another bummer :brat:........... when are these BFN going to stop......

we desperately need to hear some good news..... :yipee: :jo:

Im so sorry to hear that she got you princess!!! Good luck wiht the next cycle, and try temping along wiht the other methods of predition, at least you will know exactly when you o'd.

MommyMel > Glad you doing good! Im on the same band wagon at the moment. Ive decided to live my life normal, wiht the obvious adjustments but no more temping right through, only the few day leading up to O and 4 after to make sure i have O'd. Thereafter im not gonna record symtoms and if possible not spot them either.

I only did one OPK this month and that was because i had lots of EWCM and suspected O so i just confirmed it. No PG tests till im well over late etc.

Hi ladies,
Sorry about all the BFNs!!!
I am on cd2 today. I have decided not to focus so much on TTC anymore, i will just BD EOD from cd12-cd18. My new focus is on getting fit so i have started a morning exercise program at work from 6:30am - 7:30am. I should still be doing my first IUI next cycle but i am not going to get my hopes up. My plan is to do three IUI cycles, if unsuccessful then i will be looking into IVF, but right now i am just living, before i was a little scared to workout especially in the 2ww. I refuse to allow myself to be a prisoner to TTC.
It seems that a lot of us are at cd1-cd3, hope that this cycle will be a good & fruitful cycle for us all!
Have a wonderful Day!!

Hi ladies,
Sorry about all the BFNs!!!
I am on cd2 today. I have decided not to focus so much on TTC anymore, i will just BD EOD from cd12-cd18. My new focus is on getting fit so i have started a morning exercise program at work from 6:30am - 7:30am. I should still be doing my first IUI next cycle but i am not going to get my hopes up. My plan is to do three IUI cycles, if unsuccessful then i will be looking into IVF, but right now i am just living, before i was a little scared to workout especially in the 2ww. I refuse to allow myself to be a prisoner to TTC.
It seems that a lot of us are at cd1-cd3, hope that this cycle will be a good & fruitful cycle for us all!
Have a wonderful Day!!

I am right there with you Keisha. I said the same exact thing after my last cycle. unfortunately, my main reason is financial, but I also want to try to get fit (while I pay down some bills) - hopefully getting my mind of TTC and relaxing a little bit.

Hi ladies - not sure if any of you read my journal but Im away, with my grandma now. She's really poorly, in hospital.
Ill be away until saturday. Ill be CD16. Now Im CD14 and no EWCM whatsoever.

I did go to a local FS here - she did a scan 2 days ago and she did see a dominant follicle - but with all this stress you never know if it will grow. I did an OPK yesterday - but it was negative of course.
On the other hand DH is not with me so even if I ovulate today/tomorrow - it'll be of no use. And I also hardly think of TTC here - we hardly have time to go to the loo :dohh::nope:

On a brighter note - the Bridge centre in London called m DH and confirmed we will be seen on October 12th. That's just 2 weeks away :thumbup: I honestly didn't expect to be seen to fast!

I understand that once they see us, we will be ready to start IUI the next cycle - which should be October 12th or so :thumbup:

Ladies - Im really sorry about all the BFNs :cry: TBH, Im starting to get a little discouraged :nope: Up until february this year we had a BFP like every week. And then I had my OD in early March and since then - not a single BFP :nope: That's nearly 7 months ago!! What's going on?!

Hi Maria,

i will say a special prayer for your Grandma :flower:..... hope she recovers well.... how old is she, they get so fragile when they age,,, i lost both my grandma's and it still hurts so much, i was very close to them,,,,, :cry:

On a lighter note,,, i wish you all the bestwith your IUI, i pray this will be it for you...... :kiss:

Seems like alot of ladies here are taking a subtle break from TTC.... somehow i hope that it will bring on a BFP,,,,, stressing surley aint doing the oppisite right now ....lol :nope:

i have to see my FS on the 14th October..... i wonder what he has installed for me this time round..... :happydance:
i wish i could be pregnant by the time i go see him,,,,, how i wish !!! :blush:

have a fantastic day Ladies,,,,,,,,
much love to all of you..... :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Keisha > We a few girls here that has decided to take a break but still be supportive on the forum. Glad to hear your IUI has been set, atleast you know you can relax now because if it doesn’t work out then you are getting IUI in November and two times there after. Wish we had to luxury of our health system covering fertility treatments. HEre we have to pay for everything ourselves and IUI & IVF is very expensive! Have loads of fun bd'ing.

Snflwrgrl > Good luck with continuing on the natural TTC journey.

Maria > Where can I find our journal? glad there is a dominant follicle but maybe its holding out till you get back to hubby  Very sorry to hear about your gran, i also lost my gran a few years back and she basically raised me and oh boy it was hard but I am very grateful for every moment I did have with her. But they also have a will of their own, if they want to get better they will.

That is great news!!!!!!!! It is on my bday :cake: hopefully it will bring you some luck and have the first IUI scheduled on the 12th :D

We will start breaking that trend soon!!! Don’t lose faith, it is coming :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

MommyMel > Will be keeping our fx'd for good news! Not that long, maybe he will start giving you injectables?

AFM > 5DPO and just going on as normal :D

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Tella, what is injectables all about ?
i hate needles,,,, argh !!! but if it will bring on that BFP, then i am ready !! lol

I havent done it myself yet, my FS just told me it was the next step after clomid. I presume it is injections on specific days and then a trigger shot close to O day when the folly is big enough. And what i have read it also has less negative effects on your lining but obviously its expensive :(

what the success rate ?

how many thousands is this going to cost,,,,, shoooo.... baby-making is expensive..lol

Not expecting it to b my month! I have the flu and been vomitting all day! Have really bad tummy Pains all week

what the success rate ?

how many thousands is this going to cost,,,,, shoooo.... baby-making is expensive..lol

I have no idea on the details...sorry :shrug: All he said was that it depends on the strenght and amount of drugs you need and a rough estimate he gave me was R3000-R5000 per month :cry::cry::cry:

Im gonna try Soy the next cycle, have you looked into it at all?

Thanks ladies :flower:

My gran also raised me - I basically saw more of her than my parents. This does make things even harder. She's 82.

Just off to see her now and again tomorrow, then it's back home.

Im now spotting - must be after the smear test I had done yesterday...:shrug:

Hi Tella,
IUI & IVF are out of pocket, my insurance doesn't cover anything relating to infertility. I really pray that this won't wipe out our savings! (I live in Jamaica & there is no insurance that covers infertility) that is sad!!!

Keisha > Oh ok, well then we are in the same situation. It is expesive but i think a small price to pay once you hold your bundle of joy!

Hope you first IUI works and then there is no need for anything else thereafter.

Hows the rest of you girls doing?

i have been saving for these procedures.... not very much, but i have some stored away..... i was hoping not to use it and fall prego on my own,,,,,, but yes,,, lets see.....

i am looking forward to a relaxing weekend,,,,,,

have a super weekend ladies...

I wish i had savings for these things. I never thought i will need anything to help me fall pg! But I suppose i will pay it even if i have to make debt for it :)

saving is sometimes hard.... things are so expensive,,,,,,
i dont have enough for IVF yet..... but i will get there one day !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->