anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Tella - where do you get Soy and what does it look like? (As in what form does it come in)

Yeah, I know what you mean about it working after the first IUI. I'd love that! But its still really good to know all these other things are still available :thumbup:

I'm now not sure that I ovulated...My temps have really shot up. They did go up but not by much. So Cridge - I think I also have/had a cyst... How are you? Any positive OPKs yet?

Haven't heard from Snflrwrgrl and MommyMel for a while...

i got mine at a drugstore/pharmacy. It is in a capsule mine, you just need to check it is used for menopause treatment and see what the actual content of the Soy Isoflavones are. Mine is 300mg Soy wiht 120mg Iso and only the 120 counts. But im not sure if you should take it with the other meds as it is a natural form of clomid and are taken on the same days as clomid.

It is always good to have a back up plan, and 6 more treatments are a steady back up plan :D

Hello ladies,

Sad to see that there is no BFP, the things we have to go through....

A liitle update on me

Well went to FE yesterday, 1st visit after ovarian drilling on the 15th Sept and got AF on the 26th, she said everything looked good, had to have a blood test to check different things and if they were alright I could count today as CD3 and start Clomid..... well I phoned for results today and they told me not to take anything and I have to go for another blood test next week...... does this mean I may be pregnant???? We BD a lot after the drilling.....

Hello ladies,

Sad to see that there is no BFP, the things we have to go through....

A liitle update on me

Well went to FE yesterday, 1st visit after ovarian drilling on the 15th Sept and got AF on the 26th, she said everything looked good, had to have a blood test to check different things and if they were alright I could count today as CD3 and start Clomid..... well I phoned for results today and they told me not to take anything and I have to go for another blood test next week...... does this mean I may be pregnant???? We BD a lot after the drilling.....

Im just a little bit confused. If AF was on the 26th, it will make you CD18 today, how come you say she said you can take today as CD3?

Did you do any opk's or temp to confirm that you ovulated since AF?

I dont temp or Opk's never have, but I did have EWCM around day 12 - 14

well thats just what she does, if your bloods are all fine she can strat you on clomid midcycle but when you start it you go back to CD3... if that makes sence....

I got pregnant in May doing this, but ended in MC

Oh ok that makes sense but i cant see how it can be healthy for you? There is so many other hormone factors to consider, but i suppose she is the doctor. Everytime my doc wanted me to go onto clomid he gave me Provera first to bring on AF and then start wiht Clomid.

But if she said you must not take it now, i would say do a HPT and see maybe you are preg :)

Hi girls! I feel like I check in frequently, but I seem to miss a few days at a time - and a lot goes on while I'm away! :)

Keisha - I'm so sorry you're having a rough time. I think that's the hardest thing about lttc - we have no control over the outcome of our actions. I hope your day is better today. I'm 34 too and I have to keep reminding myself that there are plenty of women that are a lot older than I am that are having children. I definitely feel like I'm racing the clock though.

Maria - I hope your temps confirm that you ov'd! Have you ever had fall-back temps? Maybe that's what they're doing. I would think that if you had a + opt you would have ovulated for real. Keep us posted!

I'm still waiting for a + opt. Argh! It seems like I get close (test line gets a little darker and cf gets closer to ewcm) and then I have a day where the line is almost gone and cf is about dried up. But, my temps have been really low the last 4 or 5 days, which is generally a good sign, so I'm hopeful that I'll ovulate soon. :shrug:

So here's a question for ya - how is your cf, typically, when you get your + opt? Is it already ewcm or almost there but not quite? I'm tired of wasting opt's, but I don't want to miss a +, so I'm just keeping a close eye on my cf.

I think today is CD 26 :coffee:

Cridge - mine varies. Some cycles I get lots of ewcm about 3-4 days before positive OPK and then for a day or two after that too. This cycle I lost all hope of ovulating and didn't get positive opk's. Then woke up on sunday, went to the loo and ended up with toilet paper covered in really watery, stretchy cm (there was loads of it, like half an egg! :wacko:) and I got positive opk the same day and monday.
So generally I do get proper ewcm BEFORE positive opk. But then I also know girls who don't get any at all - so its very hard to tell :shrug:

Pitty - have you taken a pregnancy test?

My last cycle was the first time that i got EWCM, but not that much. So im taking EPO now to help with it. Hopefully i get lots this month.

Maria > has your O been confirmed?

Ladies,,,, i am terribly confused,,,, more now than before.... :shrug:

Today i went to see my FS for my post op check up. it went very well, he did the internal scan and said that my uterus linning is very very thick.. (bearing in mind my period had to start on the 7th Oct already, so i am about 7 days late) :huh:

he requested blood :test: today, i will know the results during the course of the day. :winkwink:
i have used the OPK and got a very strong + on CD 16... SO i am praying that this is the :bfp: i have been praying and dreaming of all these years,,, if not, then i will go the Royal Jelly and Soy route,,,,:thumbup:

i will you ladies posted....:flower::hug::hug:
much love..... :hug:

Ladies,,,, i am terribly confused,,,, more now than before.... :shrug:

Today i went to see my FS for my post op check up. it went very well, he did the internal scan and said that my uterus linning is very very thick.. (bearing in mind my period had to start on the 7th Oct already, so i am about 7 days late) :huh:

he requested blood :test: today, i will know the results during the course of the day. :winkwink:
i have used the OPK and got a very strong + on CD 16... SO i am praying that this is the :bfp: i have been praying and dreaming of all these years,,, if not, then i will go the Royal Jelly and Soy route,,,,:thumbup:

i will you ladies posted....:flower::hug::hug:
much love..... :hug:

Im keeping every finger, toe and hair crossed for a BFP!!!! I have no idea how you managed to not test for 7 days. I have will power but not that much!

Cant wait to hear your good news!!!!!!!

Hi all - i havnt been on here since i first signed up - i am in need of some positive help or atleast some good helpful stories.

I had ovarian drilling on 22nd july 2011 - i have had 2 regular periods since then and now i am over a week late - i havnt done a test yet as i am petrified it will be a negative ( sounds silly i know) i am going to do one tonight - i have had no symptoms what so ever to detect a period coming on or to be pregnant - i am so anixious with every day that goes by !!!! :(

welcome bird2be1..... i know that feeling of not wanting to test because of fearing a BFN...... I CAN RELATE TO YOU!!!

Test tonight and please let us know your good news,,,,

this thread needs a BFP boost.... its way over-due...

We gonna have 3 BFPs this week, one from MommyMel, one from Bird2be1 and pitty! Keeping everything crossed for you girls!!!!

thank you for your positivity Tella.....
i am trying so hard not to get my hopes up again,,,,,,but its so damn hard !!!

but i will keep the faith untill then !!

MommyMel - I thought you went a bit quiet for the last two weeks :winkwink: Oh, I am 99% confident THIS IS IT!! Finally someone will break the spell of no BFPs for 8 months

Can't wait to hear your news!!! :happydance:

Tella - Im supposedly 4DPO and did get a significant temp rise today. But Im not reading too much into it as it is about 4 days too late and I had a glass of wine last night (alcohol raises my BBT). So lets see what tomorrow and sunday bring.
But TBH as my course of treatment has been confirmed Im less bothered about confirming ovulation this cycle. I also have a full-on weekend and then a busy week next week. And the week after that is hopefully when IUI will begin :thumbup:

Waiting to hear everone's BFP news :happydance:

I think it is good for you to relax about TTC for awhile now, it will give your body chance to relax and take the new treatments wiht a new stride and bring that BFP!

Hope you girls have a fabulous weekend!!!!

thankyou all - its so nice to have support like you all know but sometimes you feel so on your own its the worst feeling ever - like i am letting my husband down - the thing that worries me is i did home test for ovulation and it never reached the colour to say it was positive so this is why i am very doubtful i will have a BPF and will be another negative - and then i will put on meds again :(

thankyou all - its so nice to have support like you all know but sometimes you feel so on your own its the worst feeling ever - like i am letting my husband down - the thing that worries me is i did home test for ovulation and it never reached the colour to say it was positive so this is why i am very doubtful i will have a BPF and will be another negative - and then i will put on meds again :(

I completely understand your point, i hate to test because a bfn is the worst thing to see. But do remember when it comes to OPK's, it is still VERY possible to have O'd even though you didn't get a +, you might just have missed your surge and therefor never got a 100% possitive. And for that reason i hate OPK's they so unpredictable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->