anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

I'm wondering if she got feedback from the doc, fx'd for a BFP!!!!!

:dust: :dust:

Sorry I have been busy. I am a foster parent and had a new baby this week an had my hands full! But I can't wait to hear some good news! The waiting is killing me. Hoping each of you get a bfp!
AFM not much new. I hate opk and so I have just be BD every other night just in case. I go in a week for progesterone test so we will see. Next month I am going to start temping so I will have a better idea

Good luck everyone!!!

Mommymel - you've been hiding out! It feels like you have 2 cycles for every one of mine (quite possible!). I had no idea you were close to testing. I can't wait to hear about your results!! FX'd for you today!!

Arrrgh! I can't believe there's still no news?!

MommyMel - where are youuuuu? :haha:

I just hope she got the good news and is in too much shock to write

Cridge - I know what you mean! Im set to have a 38-39 day cycle when someone with a 26-28 days cycle would have already finished af and be waiting to ovulate again :dohh:

Mommymel likes to keep us on edge. ;)

Maria - your weekend sounds like loads of fun! I'm bracing myself for having all my family over tomorrow... which means loud kids all over my house! We're so used to a peaceful, quiet atmosphere, all those kids (8 in all, but they're all loud!) really send my nerves over the edge. And they always manage to destroy something. Taking deep breaths....

I hope everyone else has a great weekend ahead!

Hi Ladies,

I havent tested yet as I would only be around CD20, is that too early??

Pitty - stranger things happened! sometimes ladies are already pg and still have af. I hope if you wait another week there'll be a nice suprise for you.

MommyMel - that's not fair :brat: LOL :haha:

Cridge - 8 kids sounds like A LOT! Are they all staying overnight?

It's a gorgeous day here - still warm and sunny. Im pottering about doing some housework, will then start cutting everything down in the garden for the winter and then it's SPA time :happydance:

M temps are still high-ish so I guess I may have ovulated...Im CD30 so in theory if I ovulated CD25 af should arrive CD38-39.

Tella - how's Soy going?

Arza - any luck with ovulation?

hey ladies, is sat and doc has'nt called me yet. when i called yesteday late he was in surgery...... what does this mean ??? argh :brat:

this suspense is killing me !!!!!!!!!!
i just found out my sister is pregnant, 3months......

Hi Ladies,

Maria - I got a +ve on my OPK on day 24 :happydance: same as 'U' which was yesterday but I did one today and guess what -ve :shrug:

Mommymel/ pitty/ bride2be1 - You ALL need to :test::test::test: PLEASE!!!!!!!!

:dust:

I would also test!!! I'm can't believe you have managed to stay calm with af 7+ days late. I'm still keeping everything crossed for you for a BFP. Congrats for ur sister, hope u guys are preggers together :D

Area - was it a strong positive on CD24? If it was then I'd assume this was the surge. Sometimes they only last less than 12 hours ! I hope you are getting busy

Mommymel - :test:!! That's all I have to say about that. ;)

Arza - sounds like a go to me! Get busy girl!

Maria - have fun at the spa! I still need to cut down my garden. What kinds of things did you grow?

I don't know what to think about me (what's new though). I took an opt on Thursday morning (instead of afternoon) because I was seeing my acupuncturist that morning and she's been trying to get me to surge. It was darn close to positive, but not quite there. I had lots of cf, although not the best quality ewcm that you look for. Since then, my opt's have gotten much more neg, and my cf seems to be drying up. I figured maybe I had my surge Thursday afternoon since it was so close to pos on Thursday morning. I was sure my temp would be high this morning, but not a chance. I have one more opt that I'm willing to use this cycle and then I'm bagging it in. ](*,) I'm so tired of seeing negatives everywhere I turn. Why won't those little opk beasts just show me a little pitty and give me a positive for once. :haha:

Anyway - can't wait to hear from those that are testing!!

wow this forum has heated up over the last few days!! i smell a BFP in the air hehehe

AFM: im a week late also for AF and yesterday had brownish discharge and its gone today, im so sure i had ovulated had all the signs except sore boobs, normally i would test if late but because i have no symptoms sore boobs etc i find it hard to believe i could be preggers what do you ladies think??

Lozdog - :test:!! No symptoms can sometimes be just as good as symptoms!

ok ladies, i tested yesterday with a HPT and it was neg :nope: :shrug:.... hubby says it could be early and i should wait for the blood results,,,,,, this is exactly what i was scared of :dohh:,,,, the BFN.....

but chin up..... i still dont have any sign of AF and my boobs are still sore,,,, i dont know if AF has a major delay this month or what.....
if its still a BFN then i will keep on trying,,,,,,

thank you for all your support ladies.....:hugs:

i have been getting mild cramping in tummy area and on the sides of tummy, is this normal, it feels like AF is coming but no show at all...... i pray the :witch: looses her way to me for the next 9 months......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->