anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Fingers crossed for u mommymel!

I forgot to take my clomid last nite! So hopefully it won't make much difference! I have a massive knot in my shoulder was in so much pain I forgot clomid how stupid of me! Can't change t tho

I have to give another sample of blood for the test now, Lab phoned to say that the blood sample thickened too much to give a reading............... argh !!!!

how much more do i have to endure !!!

God please give me strength..... i need it !!!

MommyMel > OMW i hate it when they are so incompetant. :hugs: Im really praying for your possitive blood tests! FX'd all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lozdog > A week late i would say test, but i know how scary the thought of a BFN is so good luck girl :hugs:

Fee > I really hope it is still ok, i suppose you will just not be as stimulated so maybe just O a bit later than what you would normally on Clomid. Hope the shoulder gets better soon!

AFM > Im CD8, starting SMEP tonight :happydance: hubby is actually excited about it and completely commited :D

WOW, ladies - I can't believe how many of you are still waiting for the news... I'd be tearing my hair out :wacko:

MummyMel - I'd say its common for HPTs not to turn positive for a while. There have been stories when HCG levels in blood have been in the hundreds but home tests were still negative. As long as your boobs are sore - something is happening!

Lozdog - best of luck.

What about the other girls who were about to test??

Fee - I think I missed a day one month and I'm sure I still ovulated.

Tella - good luck with the BD'ing plan ;)

Cridge - any luck with OPKs?

No news my end - feel like I'm coming down with a cold - I may have overdone it at the weekend :haha:

Before my boobs would only be sore on the sides, but now my entire boob is sore, even fast walking hurts them,,,,, lol
I dont want to read into everything i am feeling since i got Neg HPT........... sometimes i wonder how much of this i can still take,,,, yesterday i just broke down and cried.... i even cried while watching tv because the song that was playing was so beautifull.... its like i could'nt stop the tears... . hee hee

anyways,,,, let wait for the vedict,,, should be in the next few hours...

Well the Doctor thinks I have ovulated this cycle.... 1st cycle after ovarian drilling.. Blood test to confirm ovulation tomorrow, then a BFP I reckon!!!

Doc phoned me now,,,,,,,,, ITS neg!!!!!
I DONT UNDERSTAND !!!!
he wants to put me on Provera,,,, does anyone kow what that is about ?

MommyMel - Im so sorry it's negative?! Your body is just too cruel and plays terrible tricks on you :hugs:
Why hasn't he checked your progesterone? If thats high - it means you ovulated and should either get a BFP (later) or start AF naturally.
When did the sore boobs start? Do you remember the exact date?
I hate how doctors are so quick to jump to conclusions and start feeding you hormones when you ma actually not need them :growlmad:

Pitty - best of luck!! We desperately need a BFP on here :thumbup:

he did check it yes, and its quite high, thats what is confusing .

He suspects that i could still get my BFP if AF does'nt show by Friday.

My sore boobs started 2 weeks ago when AF was due which was 7/10, i still told my hubby taht i seem to be on scheduel with AF(using the sore boobs as a marker)
then AF just never came but boobs are more sore now than then.

i am going out for supper tonight, have a glass of wine and forget about it (easier said than done, i know) but i have to,,,,,,

thanx for the support, it gets me through the day.......

Maria > Thanks, I cant wait to start. Feel like a new person taking on TTC with Hubby so eager to participate :D Hope you fine, no one needs a cold, they just annoying!

MommyMel > :hug: It is amazing how much we ladies can edure!!! And even when we think we about to give up then we get some extra strength from above! Provera is a pill that induces AF, I don’t like it but also had to take it in the beginning of the year.

Pitty > That’s great news!!! Hoping for a quick BFP for you after OD.

MommMel - progesterone can only be high after ovulation. I suspect you ovulated the day af was due - yes, later than usual.
So you could be as early as 10DPO and should wait until at least friday before taking Provera or anything like that.
Did you use OPKs last month? do you temp?

Tella - it does make a difference when DH is on the same page...Mine rarel is! :dohh: Don't get me wrong - he is my rock. But absolutely no interest in my cycles or anything else conception related. I just tell him when the right time is and he performs (and sometimes doesn') :haha:

Maria > That is exactly what mine is like but im very excited to have him onboard this cycle. It will make it alot easier and i believe more fun as we are both in the mood and i dont have to hint all the time.

Mommymel - I agree...wait until Friday to do anything with the provera. If you ovulated (which you did if your progesterone is high) then you should start af on your own without provera anyway. Just try your best to get through the week without going in sane. haha!

Fee - you should be fine missing a dose of clomid. I would take it anyway (either the day after your last dose or midway between doses), just to make sure you get the full dose in, but I don't think missing a dose like that will do much harm.

Maria - I gave up on opk's. I do have one left for this cycle, but I'm so blah about them right now. I did have lots of ewcm yesterday and took advantage last night, but my cf has been here and gone so many times this cycle that I'm not sure it means anything. My temps are still in the low, low range, which I see as a positive sign that my estrogen is still rising, but....

I'm just trying to determine when to start npc this cycle. I'm on CD30 today and would start now except that my cf is still showing signs of impending ovulation. So I'm going to wait until I start to dry up (assuming I don't ovulate), and then start the NPC. So I'm looking at another 50+ day cycle this time. Argh!! I know my doc will up my femara next month to 7.5mg, but I'm wondering if I should up it myself to 10mg (with the super long cycles, I've been refilling my rx's so I have a stash).

I've been trying not to get emotional this cycle, but it's so frustrating when my body doesn't even respond to meds like it should. Blah.

Cridge I know you mentioned it before - but don't you want to do Gonal F again if it worked last time?

Lozdog - any news? Any other girls testing?

Maria - in answer to your question (which I get a lot, actually) .. We've been to 2 RE's over the last 9 years (since our son was born...we also moved to a different state so couldn't go to the same one as when I got pg) and both times were a nightmare. The second RE was decent and was willing to do gonal-f but for some reason I just didn't feel right about it. My PCOS (and fatigue) was so bad at the time that I was barely functioning, and as much as I wanted to get pg and have another baby, I honestly didn't think my body could handle it at the time. My goal went from getting pregnant to getting healthy (always hoping I'd get pregnant in the meantime). I honestly didn't feel healthy enough to be pregnant until a year or maybe 2 ago. Now that I feel pretty good, our insurance doesn't cover the doctor that was willing to go straight to gonal-f without doing everything else I've done before first. Plus, I finally found a doctor that is AMAZING with PCOS and she won't do gonal-f (she's just an ob/gyn). My number one goal has been to just get healthy, and OD was part of that. But now that I feel pretty good we decided to push towards a pregnancy as well. We're giving ourselves until next Summer, when I turn 35, to get pregnant, and if it doesn't happen by then we're going to give up and be happy with what we've got. It's been a LONG and rough road and I'm ready to finally put ttc behind me. I finally feel like I can go there mentally and I'm actually anxious for next summer to come just so I can stop thinking about it all the time. We may decide to find an RE between now and then that will do gonal-f, but honestly, I'm so, so tired of ttc (we've been dealing with infertility for 14 years) that I just don't want to bother with that route anymore. I don't mind doing the unmonitored Femara, but I'm just really tired of anything beyond that.

It's hard for me to comprehend sometimes why we haven't done gonal-f again since it worked so well the first time, but the years just pass you by and I don't regret any of the decisions we've made over the years. We were also trying to adopt for a few of those years, so between that, poor health, and awful doctors, time just passed us by and here we are.

So, that was a good bedtime story! Sorry if it was more than you wanted to know. :)

So the :witch: :witch:decided to show this morning,,,,, full on and very heavy !!!!!:shrug:

i am not keen on taking Provera, as i do get a period each month.... but i know it needs to be regulated,,,, its all over the place right now.....:nope:

Sorry mummy mel!

I had to go on provera it made me really sick! Worked the first month but didn't the second month! So I had to go on the pill for one month get my period that way! Since then I haven't had provera or pill and got my period naturally twice! So finally down to a 31 day cycle

Mommymel
:hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hug:
Im so sorry! Heres to a great new cycle, full of new oppertunities! :flower:

I think you must consider trying to temp, that way you will atleast have a definite answer as to when you O'd and in the same know when AF is due.

Mommymel - :hugs2: :hugs: :hug:

Goodluck to everyone - I have not been on for like a day, and so much has happened - GOOD LUCK to ALL!

AFM - As I said I had a positive OPK on Friday 14/10/11, and -ve on 15/10/2011. I have also been temping this cycle, so I was waiting to see a thermal shift upwards by today, but guess what, I have gone down!!!!! :shrug:

On Sat and Sunday I was 36.1 degrees and on Monday I was 35.9 degrees (can you believe it) and today I was 36.1 degrees again! I GIVE UP!!!!!! :haha: :dohh: Cant do much - will just carry on with life childless. :cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->