anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Munzy - I wouldn't worry. I still don't have many symptoms. Just slight nausea and heavier boobs oh and aversion to chocolate :wacko:

Hi ladies! Just had the operation yesterday, and am very very sore. I was wondering how soon after the operation you guys ovulated? And how soon can I BD? How can I telling I ovulated and how soon should I look for it? Thank you so much for all of your help!!!

Munzy - congrats!! :dance: so excited for you!! another bfp so soon after OD - that's so great!!

angel - we bd'd 5 days after OD, but I had a slightly different procedure where they go in vaginally and not abdominally. My doc said as soon as I was done "oozing" it was safe.

maria - aversion to chocolate? bummer! ;)

I had thought that my ovaries had woken up because I was having a lot of ewcm. Even the u/s tech was impressed with my amount of cf (on Wednesday) .... but I didn't have one follicle with the exception of all my little pcos buddies. Not one. :shrug: When I started the NPC I got even more ewcm, but I can't imagine my ovaries are doing anything. It's all very strange. I'm starting to cramp, so I just hope the NPC does it's job fast this time (it usually takes anywhere from 4-14 days and I'm on day 4). Hoping to start af soon and then next cycle I'll start getting u/s on cd12.

Mommymel...??? Did you test?!

So quick question ladies....my doctor put me back on Clomid after I had my first period (first time I've had one without having to use meds to bring it on in years!). I was clomid resistant before surgery, and this cycle he put me on 100mg. Any of your doctors put you on clomid immediately? It seems to me most of you are not on it....Just wondering if it's the right thing to do. The clomid always made me a little crazy (that's what DH says lol) but this month it was bad! ANyway, anyone have experience or advise?
I'm going for an ultrasound on Tuesday to see if there are any follies in there growing.
Thanks!

Hi ladies..

Just a little update on me..
I had OD on oct 12 and just got my af on Nov 19 so i am on CD2 today
I will be doing IUI this cycle with femara 2.5mg i am so hopeful this cycle to see the difference after the od

congratz Munzy on ur BFP...H&H nine months to u

Baby dust to all of you and praying everybody gets their BFP soon

Congrats Munzy.... thats some fantastic news.....

i tested on Saturday morning with a Digital and a normal.... both neg.... :shrug:
but i will continue on my journey......

AF has not appeared yet... and my boobs are still quite sore....
I feel terrible since Friday, seem to have the flu, my body is sore and head pounding,,,,, now i have lost my voice as well...

how are all tho ladies doing today ?

hmm dont think the clear blue monitor is any good for me so far iv had a high reading every singal day :/ x

Jennie - have you had your LH/FSH ratio tested? It sounds like you're dealing with high LH, which is typical for pcos girls.

mommymel - sorry about the bfn! Maybe you're testing too early?? When did you ovulate again?

hi shareena - did you take femara before the OD? I've taken it for the first time after OD and haven't responded to it yet. I'll be on 10mg this upcoming cycle. I feel like it's doing more harm than good (for me), but my doc wants me to try it one more cycle.

jp - I think quite a few ladies on this thread have used clomid right after OD. I went straight to femara (which is similar to clomid). Although, if you ovulated last cycle, it seems a little odd you're on it right away, but if your doc is going for superovulation, then that would make sense. It is true that many women are more sensitive to clomid after OD, so hopefully that will be your case as well!

afm - I've been using NPC for the last 5 days and I just had my first sign of spotting last night, so I'm crossing my fingers af will find me tomorrow morning. I'm a little bugged I'll have to deal with her while I'm out of town, but I didn't want to hold off any longer. I'm excited but a little apprehensive about starting a new cycle of femara.

Im not sure if they did it at gyno cant renember :/if they did they said normal cos id renember other wise lol i thought it could be the clomid but iv been of it while now :/

Congrats Munzy! Let's hope this thread continues with the BFPs! We've had too many months with BFNs.

hello ladies thank you all so so so much.

can i just let you all know what i did different this month.... well firstly i stopped using opk's....so when i felt that i was ovulating (thats when i had lots of cervical mucus) we started to do the deed every day for about 4 days!! and also during these few days i ate small portions of fresh pineapple, i've read somewhere that helps with implantation. And lastly, during ovulation i used a special lubricant to enhance sperm survival and motility. this was called conceive plus, purchased from boots. (i heard about it on this thread) xx GOOD LUCK!!

Cridge,

Yes, i have used it like four years ago and was on 5mg without full monitoring but they only did progesterone on day-21 and it was pretty high i think above 30's and i didnt have any side effects last time (thank god):thumbup:

I am sorry that its not working for you right now Cridge maybe 10mg will do the trick...:hugs:

The only thing i am not sure about is why my FS decided to do IUI with only 2.5mg but lets see with all the ultrasound and blood work i hope to see some good results

Munzy,
thank you for sharing your secret to ur BFP:happydance:

Have a great day ladies:flower:

Thanks for the tip Munzy. I am going to give it a try next cycle. (I am expecting a BFN this cycle).

AF seems to be late again, i was suppose to get it on the 18th Nov,,,, my cycles still seem to be out,,,, why ??? :shrug:
It doesnt even feel like its on its way,,,,, what is going on with me ?,
now i still have the flue and feeling terribly tired and irratable .....

MommyMel - have you tested again? Also, how do you confirm ovulation? Because from the day you ovulate the LP is never longer than 16 days. On average its 12-14 days. So if you confirm ovulation through OPKs/temping, just add 14-1f days and that's when you shud expect af at the latest.

Cridge - any more show from af?

MariaF - I got a strong + on my OPK on the 7th November and lots of EWCM,,,, i am really confused :wacko:..... the only symptom i have that AF is looming around is my sore boobs, nothing else....... i am feeling tired of late but thinks it could be due to me having the flu at the moment. :cry:

If AF shows then at least i can move forward.... :coffee:

please explain how do i calculate my LP,, that part always confuses me... :shrug:

MommyMel - the LP start the day after you ovulate. If you got a strong positive opk on the 7th you may have ovulated on Nov 8th. So the 1st day of your LP was the 9th. If you add 14 days to that you should expect AF on the 23d. That's if you have the "classic" 14 day LP.

So getting af on the 18 would have been too early. You don't want a LP shorter than 10 days as this is the minimum an embryo needs to implant!

Maria - a raspberry!! Yay!!

Mommymel - Maria's right on. Also, an individual's LP is typically the same every cycle, so once you know how long your LP is, it will almost always be that length every cycle. Did you notice what your cf was doing after your + opt, or did you happen to continue to take them after your first +? I ask because sometimes you can have multiple days with a + (I've once had 4 days in a row). If you're not temping, the best way to know you ovulated based on opk's is to watch for when your cf dries up. So if you had that + opt and you had ewcm and then the next day you were dried up, you can pretty much pinpoint exactly when you ovulated.

afm - spotting a little bit more. I was hoping af would be here in full force today, but no such luck. I'm hoping tomorrow for sure. If not, she's definitely on her way - she just likes to tease me sometimes and drive me crazy. :wacko:

I think im ovulating got mild stomach ache on n of and tmi comin up lol feel really wet down there :blush:

that's a good sign jennie - are you using an opk this cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->