anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Does the wetness mean im ovulating im using a clear blue fertilty monitor but so far im just getting high readings not sure if its the clomid :/

Oh yeah - I forgot you were getting highs all the time on the fm. Just "wetness" typically means that you're producing more estrogen and you're body is gearing up to ovulate. Ovulation is closer when you see ewcm - which is usually very stretchy. Some women don't produce much cf, so wetness would be something to look for, but if you tend to see the cf you're producing, you want to look for the ewcm variety. ;)

I would suggest you keep dtd and hopefully you'll catch the eggie when you do ovulate. If I were you, I'd definitely temp as that will confirm ovulation. GL!

Ok girls I finally have some encouraging news....I had OD on 10/21/11 and then had af for the first time on my own, then clomid. I have always been clomid resistent but not anymore! I am cd10 with a 16mm follicle. I am totally exstatic! I'm so use to going for a scan to be told there was no hope....and finally we have a chance! We're praying for a Christmas suprise :)
Thank you for all the replies, warm welcomes, and information. You have no idea how much this forum has helped me feel like I'm not alone through all of this. Good luck everyone who is getting close to testing!

I had 3 + , day 6 was quite dark, day 7 very dark, day 8 was much lighter, but we still :SEX: 3 times a week and on weekends, so i try to cover my bases as much as possible, CM was present till about day 8, Then it faded away... i am not sure if this has anything to do with the Inofolic i am taking. :shrug::shrug:

I will just wait on :witch: to show , or not to show...

thank you so much for your advice MariaF and Cridge... its appreciated... :hugs:

MariaF.... I like your rasberry..... too cute !!! :winkwink:

this thread has become very very quiet......

how is everyone doing ?

MommyMel - any news with ou? Did af arrive? She should be here by now!! Or have you tested again?
Not heard from Tella in a while and a few others too :shrug:

Hope everyone is doing well. Would be amazing to get some more BFPs before Christmas :thumbup:

Im OK - feeling a bit under the weather today. Nausea still comes and goes but I noticed Im dry heaving a lot recently - as long as Im not puking though Im happy :haha:

pregnancy symptoms seting in now hey :haha: ....... lol

Af showed up yesterday morning, full on today, so i guess my cycle is getting much more regular now.. .....:happydance:

i am trying to establish a cycle pattern....

i wish i could get a BFP as a xmas gift......:cloud9:

Hi Thought I would join in on the thread as its gone quiet. I have been reading your posts for the last few weeks,and feel really positive now. My story is TTC for 4 years Tryed 6 rounds of clomid and the 150 mg dose started to work but then had to be stopped as i was getting terrible tripple vission:wacko:I was then told iui would be the next step but would need to reduce my bmi from 34 to 30 which I now have, but my consultant said that I could try OD before IUI if we wanted, so this is what we have decided to do as it leaves more options for us. I have my pre op booked for dec 12th and really really hope i get my op date before xmas. I have no idea if i'm ovulating my cycles have become a little more regular but opk's never say I am and dr's have done no bloods for 2 years. I'm wishing you all luck.

Hello ladies,

I am on CD-7 and have finished my last pill of letrozole today
I have been have terrible headaches since i started taking them but since today is the last day i hope it will go away

How is everyone?? This thread has gone quiet all of a sudden, i guess everyone is busy but i hope to hear how everybody is doing??

Welcome Nikkia

Baby dust to all of the ladies for this cycle

Hi girls! It's Thanksgiving weekend in the US, so that's my excuse for going quiet for a few days. :)

mommymel - sorry about af! But that's great that you're ovulating and you can plan on that now!

Welcome Nikkia! :hi: It's always great to have newcomers. Keep us posted on your op date! OD has really helped most women on this thread... I would say it's probably helped all women in some way or another.

Maria - I hope you can feel better soon! I hope all you suffer is dry heaves. I started with those but then the pukes came along. ;) I can't believe you're already 8 weeks!! Woohoo!!

afm - I started af...kinda. It's really light, but I decided to count my heaviest spotting day as day 1. So today is cd3 and I started 10mg femara. I made an appointment already for my u/s on cd13 (because day 12 is on a Sunday), so I'm excited for that.

I'm out of town right now visiting in-laws, so I'll probably be quiet for the next few days, but I'm thinking of all you ladies!

Hi again:) figured I would post. I had my OD done seven almost eight days ago, and don't really know what to expect. I want to be optimistic, but honestly fear I will never be able to get pregnant if only because I want it so badly lol. I don't know when the typical ovulation days are after the operation, but I have begun trying OPK's so we will see. My husband and I BD last night (very gently because I was scared lmao), and I am
Hoping to ovulate this cycle. I have never used the cheapie OPK's and hope I can learn to read them. I know my doctor wants me to go on clomid as soon as possible to just be aggressive about concieving which is great becausey husband and I are both in the military and get deployed quite often and apart. We should have the next two years of being home station, but I would LOVE to get a BFP this month. I know it being my first month after OD and not having had regular periods for a year is very optimistic of me, but that's the plan. I love hearing everyone's stories, and I hope their are more BFP's so we can all get inspired :) happy belated thanksgiving :)

Oh Happy Thanksgiving everyone :flower:

Cridge - correct me if I'm wrong but in the US Thanksgiving seems a bigger holiday than Christmas :wacko: I hope you enjoyed the time with family!!
And best of luck for this cycle!

Angeluh - I ovulated on my own 12 days after the OD (when I never ovulated on my own before that)! I found that pretty amazing! It still took us 8 months since the OD to conceive but I think it mainly because DH's morphology was on the low side so it took us longer.
I also was totally convinced ill NEVER get pregnant...I just thought its impossible for me... I can't really explain it :nope: But I remember moaning on here about it. So when I did get my BFP it was a total shock! And still is 8 weeks on :haha:

Angeluh,
I ovulated for the first time 13 days after my operation and my doctor has started me on clomid as well to be aggressive. I wish you luck this cycle!
AFM, the 2 week wait has officially started....

Omg I had a lengthy message but it wouldn't upload. Thank you so much for your responses they give me so much hope :) JP is the clomid helping? Does your doctor monitor your follies?

Maria f if I can get pregnant in eight months I would be happy :)

Angeluh,
Yes the clomid worked for the first time this month! I was always clomid resistant before but this month I had a 16mm follicle on cd10... My dr said that was great. I hope you get that bfp this month... The waiting & not knowing if the surgery would work was killing me. Hang in there.

Omg lmao. That is exactly what I am going through. I have been trying not to stress out about the surgery working. My husband and inane tried twice sincere surgery (gently) and I am praying that I either ovulate, get a BFP, or get an on time period. It is so strange but amazing having people that have gone through the same thing as I am

hey guys im day 24 of my cycle i tested with frer and got :bfn: :( boobs are bit sensitive again as well :holly:

:xmas7::xmas6:

Love reading all your stories!!

30 yr old, TTC for 5 Yrs, had 6 cycles of clomid, not OV at all!! Will have to meet the consultant for OD on Thuesday.

Excited and full of positive vibes.

Hi ladies,

Sorry for going MIA but im a very relaxed about TTC the next 2 months, if anything im gonna enjoy the rest of the year and not be stressed out about TTC. Everyone is in a happy, party mood and Im gonna be too :lol: Not temping, no OPK's nothing, and I must say it feels GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! BD is fun again, and also because I was away from home for a week, DH is super naughty and we had LOADS of fun this weekend, its like we dating again :haha: think im gonna go away for a week more often :lol:

Im also not on BnB much either, will only check in on Monday mornings to see whats happened and hopefully wish everyone on their BFP's this cycle.

I did take soy this cycle but only to help with my O, next cycle im not taking anything untill I see my FS in Jan.

Good luck to all the girls waiting to O, have fun BDing!!!! To the ones that are in their 2ww, keep faith you might just be preggers :D

:dust: :dust: :dust:
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->