anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

i know Tella.... this test just confused me even more....

My AF is due this week,,, if nothing by Friday then i will test again... i dont know hey.....
if its BFN, then i will simply carry on trying....

CMP > Glad you had a fab weekend :) AFM means as for me :)

Welcome :hi: to the new ladies! I believe OD has done some kind of positive thing in each and everyone of us so far on this thread, even if it just mean Oíng for the first time on clomid where in the past you were resistant like myself or just bringing hormones in to check.

Good luck for Friday Angel, you will be back on your feet in no time! :hugs:

i know Tella.... this test just confused me even more....

My AF is due this week,,, if nothing by Friday then i will test again... i dont know hey.....
if its BFN, then i will simply carry on trying....

Keeping everything crossed for you!!!!!!!!!!!

That is what i was also thinking. But im gonna change my SI to CD3-7 and gonna try and take 180mg every day. ( so i will have to open a capsule and through half of the contents out) I know it will be an estimate there after but im scared to take 240mg for all 5 days.

And im gonna get Inofolic for sure!

I came across this the weekend and it is very helpful :thumbup:

https://www.askdramy.com/ovulationcalc.html

Just a fast update

seen and heard heartbeat today...........wow..........measured 6weeks+5days

Pitty..... that greats news hun.....
Wishing you well over the next for months to come..... :hugs:

Pitty - that's so great! But it means my ticker is 1 days ahead as we ovulated on the same day :dohh:

MommyMel - any more tests? I do see a line where the line is meant to be but on the other hand the whole test looks a bit smudged :shrug:

Telly and CMP - when's your af due, ladies? Really sorry about the BFNs.... I was kind of hoping that we'll have another wave of BFPs now till Christmas...

Welcome to all the new girls! I've been on this thread since the beginning of the year and it's provided me with so much support that I coud never thank the girls enough :flower:

Cridge - have you started taking the additional stimulation? When's your next scan?

Wow, congrats jennie!!! You must be over the moon! How did he propose?

How long after OD did any of you guys get pregnant???? I am hoping I can same cycle lol. Good luck with your bfp mommymel!!!!!

Jennie - WOW! Congratulations! How did he propose??

Angel - it took me 8 cycles since the OD to get pregnant but I have heard stories where ladies got their BFPs in the first few months after the op.

Jennie - Yay!! Congrats! That's so exciting.

Mommymel - It looks to me like there's a line there, but it also looks like the dye hasn't completely finished washing through the test either...?? I would take another one for sure, but it looks hopeful!!

CMP :flower: - thank you so much - your post almost made me cry! I tend to be very verbose, so I feel like most of my posts are just "blah, blah, blah". Believe me, it's taken YEARS for dh and I to bring out a positive perspective on our lives. But after what we've been through, I've learned the hard way that it's best to be positive no matter what. Everyone on this earth has trials - that's what we're here for - and honestly, I'd rather have my trial than some others! :hugs: Things are looking good for you, so I hope you still get that bfp this week!!

Angel & BabyBrain - you can learn everything you need to know about charting from fertilityfriend.com. Even if you're not ovulating, charting will tell you that. You can read subtleties in your charting that can tell you what your hormones are doing, but most importantly, if you DO ovulate, you'll know for sure and will know exactly when to take that test!

Pitty - congrats on your u/s!! :happydance:

Maria - I'm still waiting out my cycle. I'm on CD 22. I'm going to wait until at least Wednesday to see what happens and then I'll start NPC to bring on a new cycle. I half want to take a break from the meds next cycle, but the way my insurance is, it's better if I'm getting u/s done before January, so I'll probably start the 10mg femara next cycle and start getting u/s on CD12.

Tella - I totally get it. I worry about having a super long cycle if I skip next cycle too. As I just mentioned to Maria though, I think I decided to go forward with another medicated cycle and THEN giving it a break for a month or so. GL with making that decision!

AFM - I'm still taking the inositol. I was taking it with choline, but I think the choline was making me retain water, so I stopped that. Something is definitely going on with my cf. I took a opt last night and it was super negative, which to me is a good thing....for now. If my cf improves and/or I get a + opt, then I'll hold off starting the NPC. So just waiting it out for now and enjoying watching what the inositol is doing. :coffee:

thanks Ladies.....i know.... thats why i threw that test away...... AF is due this week, so i intend to test over the coming weekend if AF doesnt show.... that test looks a bit dodgy..... i dont know hey... i am so tempted to test earlier but i know my cycles can sometimes play havoc on me :shrug:
but i keep hoping and praying that that is the start of my BFP.....

WOW Pitty - I didn't realise you got your BFP the first cycle after the OD!! That's amazing!

MoomyMel - and all our fingers are tightly crossed for you!

Cridge - have you considered other injectables like Menopur? I was going to ask for a while now because when I was on Menopur I only needed 6 injections every other day and I had 0 side effects! I was totally normal and no emotional stress at all!!

Aww WOW look at you Maria you are now a blueberry :happydance:

MommyMel > FX'd for a BFP this weekend and that the stupid witch stays away!!!!

Cridge > I really hope the 10mg works for you and that you O and get a bfp on the first month of using it.

AFM > AF will be here tomorrow no doubt, already have pinkish CM, so she is about to make herself comfortable :( I think im gonna take SI again just pray it works and makes me O earlier as clomid did and that I can relax abit on the TTC side of things.

:hugs: and loads of :dust:

Oh no, Tella :cry:

I was so hopeful for you this month and of course for all other OD ladies! Nothing would give me more pleasure than to see you lovely ladies get a BFP. All of us have been through so much that we deserve it!!

I can't believe the ticker moved onto a blueberry :wacko: But I dod have to unbutton my trousers today :haha: It's the bloat of course! And I feel constantly hungry! But the fact that I can't drink alcohol and can't stand chocolate mean I have gained that much weight - only the bloated belly :dohh:

Tella - I'm so sorry the :witch: is knocking at your door! :(

CMP and Mommymel - any news?

Maria - it's not that the drugs cause stress, just ttc in general. Dh doesn't want to be dealing with all the dr. visits, the drugs, the hoping, the disappointment. With me taking femara, he doesn't even notice because I pop a few pills in the beginning of my cycle and that's it. We don't talk about when I'm ovulating (that's because I DON'T :haha:) or anything cycle/ttc related. He moved on a couple years ago and just doesn't want to get back to that. I don't blame him and I'm perfectly okay with going at it alone for a bit more before I throw in the towel myself. It's all good.

I scheduled an ultrasound for tomorrow! I decided to take advantage of the fact that I'm allowed to do them whenever I want. I figure I can see if that one little follie has done any growing over the last week (if it has, I'll be singing the praises of inositol!), and if it hasn't, then I'll start the NPC tomorrow. I'm glad I'll be able to know for sure. The u/s tech was so super nice last week and has gone through infertility herself, so she was all for me coming in as much as I wanted. I'm excited.

Cridge - but injections don't have to be any different to pills! He doesn't need to know you are injecting! Also, I think you said you had scans this cycle on Femara so this would be no different to being scanned whilst on Menopur :shrug: Please don't feel that I'm bossing you about - I'm not, not at all, I hope it doesn't come across that way :blush: I'm just trying to think of any other options there may be....!! :hugs:

Haha! I don't think you're bossing me around! :) I totally agree with you! I think I could do the injections and he'd never know....except for the $$ it would cost to do them (around $3000), which he doesn't want to deal with either. But the biggest obstacle at this point is that I'd have to switch doctors because my dr. won't do injections. That's something I don't want to have to deal with. So adding up all the issues between the two of us, we're fine with what we're doing. If my doctor ever decided to work with me doing injections, I think I'd do them in a heartbeat.... once.

I love you girls! You take such good care of me! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->