anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Ang - sorry dh is being difficult. :hugs: I think they just feel under so much pressure. We have to go through so much and I think we'd all love our hubbies to be a part of what we're going through, but sometimes we just have to go at it alone. I have to pick certain times in my cycle to talk to my dh - I never talk to him about fertility stuff when I'm ovulating. He doesn't mind talking about it every once in awhile, but for the most part he just doesn't want to know. He gives me a knowing look when I start bringing out the tampons. :dohh: You have us girls to chat with and keep you sane even when (especially when) dh doesn't want to deal with it.

shareena - things sound good! get busy :sex: Are you getting a trigger shot? How'd the u/s go today?

sunflwr - no :witch:?! Fx'd for you!!

pitty - congrats! I'm so glad things are going well.

afm - I had to just check my ticker to see what cd I'm on! I need to start opk's today, but I've been meaning to take them the last couple of days and have forgotten. My cf is just now starting to increase though, so I figure I probably have at least a few more days before I need to worry about taking an opt. I really feel nothing going on down there this cycle, so I'm trying to see that as a good thing, but it worries me. This weekend is super crazy so I'm anxious for more reason than one for Monday to come so I can see what's going on in there.

Hi ladies,

I am happy for you Pitty and Lo. :happydance:

Tella- alot of things happen when we relax ourselves and who knows you might conceive w/out any medication this cycle. :thumbup:

Cridge - I am praying for you that you will ovulate this cycle because you really deserve it:hugs:

AFM: i had my ultrasound and my follicle has grown to 2.6cm today and my doc has decided to do the IUI tomorrow. Initially they were going to use trigger but they said my blood work shows that i am about to ovulate. I am so nervous and am praying that this will work.

Shareena,
wow! 26mm? That's awesome! I've never had one that big...sounds very promising for you this cycle!
Anyone else getting ready to test?
I'm 8dpo but waiting to test until I can't stand it any more.

Hi again ;) it has been a while since I was on. I have been having cramping on my right side, and idk if this is tmi buti have been habit shooting pains in my bbs....it's really strange. It hurts and it comes and goes. I had it this morning and right now lol. I have been going to the bathroom a lot but mostly bowel movements so idk. I hope I get a BFP soon, but I have my post op doctor's appointment dec 15th and will be starting clomid next cycle. My cycle should start on the 15th as well so that's lucky.....good luck to everyone and hopefully you get bfp's

:witch: is due today no sign of it yet apart from mild cramps and tiny bit of spotting after :sex: :blush:

Good News Ladies!!! I just took a test and got a BFP!!!! This is my second cycle after I stopped visiting my FS - second cycle with no medication. I hope it sticks. I am stick in shock and not sure if this is real, but there were definitely 2 lines on my HPT test. I am so excited, IF this is the REAL thing - this will be my best Christmas present EVER!! Someone pinch me because I just can't believe this!!

I definitely feel this would not be possible if I didn't have my OD. Oh, I thought I would let you know that you ladies are the first ones to know - DH is at work and I can't wait until he calls me on his break!

OMG Snflwrgrl!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! I had a feeling you might be when your af was late and you still had the symptoms :thumbup: What brand HPT did you take? How did DH react? I had to wait till mine got home to tell him - the wait was a killer!

So, that's 3 BFPs in 2 months? I think this is the "white" stripe for us ladies!! I hope so hard that more of you get BFPs for Christmas!!!!

Congratulations Snflwrgrl!! Wish you a H & H nine months!!

AFM: I had my IUI yesterday and now I am in the waiting game. Good luck ladies, hope everybody gets their Christmas present this month.

thanks Maria and Shareena! I still don't believe it. I took a cheap test - I think the brand is Answer. I really didn't think it would be a BFP - so I didn't want to spend alot on the test. I will probably buy a Clear Blue test just to be sure.

DH is working right now, he will probably be calling me soon - as he calls me when he gets a break. I want to tell him in person. Anyone have any suggestions on how to do it? I have 8 1/2 hours to plan it. :haha: I can't wait to tell him!

Congrats Snflwrgrl.... thats wonderfull..... i wish you a H&H 9 months,,,,, this is great !!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Hi ladies,,,,, i am still on the thread daily,,,, reading and following up.... miss chatting though. :cry:

i am on a break frm TTC...... just relaxing, no stress and not even watching my cycle. :dohh: I am gonna forget about the calculations and just :sex: as normal,,,, whenever i or hubby feels (and he can feel it too often at times ...lol) :haha:

i am jst so glad that everyone pops in time to time.... :thumbup:

Who is on facebook here..... if you are, please add me,,,, Melenita America Smith.
My maiden surname is America,,,, lol.

we can still keep in touch this way.... :hugs::hugs:

much love and baby dust to all you beautifull women !!! :kiss:

Shereena > 26mm is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! Fx'd that the :spermy: caught that eggy!!!!!!! And that you will get your BFP before Christmas.

jp > Good luck girl, I hate the 2ww but I don’t know which I hate more the waiting to O or the 2ww :haha: :dust:

angel > fx'd that the shooting pains in bbs is a great sign!!! How many DPO are you now?

jennie > fx'd that the witch stays away and you get your BFP today!!!!!!!! Have you done any tests yet?

snflwrgrl > :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance:
CONGRATS girl that is fantastic news to end of a weekend and start a new week.

Have you told him yet? If not, I said I will ask my DH to do a test with me and when he looks away I will swap the two tests :lol:

Maria > Seems like you started something girl!!!!!! You are definitely a lucky charm and are not allowed to leave this thread!

MommyMel > Its great being on a break isnt it. I must say it has helped a lot with dealing with not being preggers yet as it is 6 months after my OD already :cry: I will add you on FB but pls send me your BBM pin again to my mail address, my phone went out for a drink :wine: on Saturday night so it is buggered :cry:

AFM > Im still chilling :) don’t think I've Od yet so will only have AF due after Christmas.

Good luck to all the other ladies :dust:

:wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance:

Huge congrats to you too Jennie, I love it that the OD is working so quickly for all you girls!!!!! H&H 9 Months!!!

:wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance:

congrats Jennie..... this is truly amazing !!!! oh my gosh.... its working !
wishing you a H&H 9 months ahead !!!!

so who is next !!!!!!

So just to sum it up, when was your OD done snflwrgirl? And the same with Jennie? I tried to look but couldn't see when you ha the operation?

I am on 5dpo today I think. I did an OPK yesterday just bc I felt like POAS and y LH levels are so low lol. I usually have a constant two line, but yesterday nothing. Today is my first day back at work since op, and I have cramping in my lower abdomen....not pleasant :( I don't know when to test, and can't be sure I ovulated since this is my first cycle since the drilling. My bbs are a little sore underneath, but beyond that no symptoms today. I am so happy for all the bfp's this month :)

Congratulations Jenni:)
wish you a H&H nine months to you!

Tella,
I sure hope that eggy is big enough to for the sperm.

It looks like a lucky month:)

Hi Angeluh- I had my OD on April 18th. Then had 5 rounds of clomid and a failed IUI in September. I was off of work for 3 days (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) and was back on Thursday. I felt ok after -no complications at all. At my post op appt - doctor asked me if I felt anything different (If I felt like a new woman! :haha:) - and I never felt anything until I stopped going to the FS and we were trying on our own without medication. Then I started to feel some pains near ovulation and the sore breasts and cramping when AF was due.

I truly think that not stressing about it helped me.

:dust: to you!!

AFM - I bought another test - clear blue test, and that was positive too. Ok, I am starting to believe this is finally happening.

I told DH today. Didn't do anything special, because he kind of guessed it before I could get it out. He is happy - even thought he tries to hide it!

Oh congratulations Jennie :happydance:

Ladies, we want to see pictures of those BFPs!!!

Massive congrats to both of you again.

MommyMel, Keishe, Tella and Fee - it will be your turn next! Unfortunately no one can say for sure when its going to be but you WILL get your BFPs :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->