anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Cridge!! Omg!!! I am praying for you as well that it's your BFP!!! Please keep us updated!!!!!!!

Cridge > WOW :hugs: that is amazing, keeping everything crossed for you and that you get that BFP this month!!!!!! I can just imagine how hard your 2ww will be but we will excited to find out with you.

Sunflwrgrl > Those are definite possitives! im so glad you can start enjoying your pregnancy now that the bloods have confirmed it.

When we gonna see your ticker?

Good luck to all you lovely ladies!!!

Cridge - Let us hope this is a sticky bean for you!!! Aww goodluck on your 2WW!!! U shall be in my thoughts!

Snflwrgrl9 - Aawww ur sticks are sooo good!!!! I am really happy for you, please pray for me, to see my BFP's soon!!!

Tella - How's it going?

Arza, im good thanks OD buddy :hugs: Just on a break for the festive season. All the TTC stuff was getting to much and having its toll on our BD life :haha:

I have an FS appointment for the 12th of January and then we will see what my doc wants to do next. A few weeks back i was determined to go for IUI after that appointment with him but at the moment im so relax im keen on trying what ever he suggests.

Otherwise how you keeping? How the clomid working for you?

Snflwrgrl - those tests looks gorgeous! Makes me want to POAS :dohh: :haha:

Cridge - fantastic news! Here's hoping for a BFP in a few days! I can't believe how this thread turned around in the last couple of months... I am confident all of you lovely ladies will be looking at those beautiful pink lines sooner or later! (Hopefully sooner of course!!)

Scerena - I got my BFP about 12 days after our 2 year TTC anniversary. I had OD when we were TTC about 17 months!

Tella - Hi :wave: Im glad that you are well, and also hats off to your determination on your TTC break, I have given up on taking breaks, coz I just worry about it none the less LoL! :shrug:

Well do enjoy yourself, and have loads of fun!! :winkwink:

AFM - I have taken Clomid from day 2-6 this cycle, I am on day 11 today, nothing different, I can never monitor my CM (TMI on the way! :blush:) its just always wet down there, and I have felt many a times for the position of my cervix - I have not been able to find it! LoL! :dohh: The only reason I know I have a uterus is coz it was confirmed in the OD operation, otherwise I would have doubts! :wacko:

So that is one sign I am not too sure about, I have been taking EPO and Robittussin and have been using Pre-seed, as MariaF had mentioned long before the brand available at boots does not have an applicator so I use a syringe - Much to my OH amusement! :haha: So that is where we are, I am trying to BD as much as possible this cycle....just enjoying this part! Hoping to ovulate day 17 - 19 as usual - will keep you guys informed!

Have a nice day EVERYONE!!!! Love you girls - Ur all such a great support!!! Mwah XXXXXXXXX to u all!

Cridge - i hope this is your BFP..... our bodies can play such nasty tricks sometimes....
i am keeping fx'd for you .....

You ladies are awesome! Thanks so much for the support! I've calmed down a little since yesterday morning. I'm still completely baffled as to what that sac could be, but I'm just deciding to (try to) ignore that aspect of my u/s and be content with being in the 2WW. 12 days to testing!!

Snflwrgrl - Amazing lines!! You and Jennie need to tell us all the details!! What day did you ovulate, when did you dtd in relation to when you ovulated, did you use preseed, clomid, get monitored... all that stuff. Details girls! :)

CMP - I've been thinking of you and wondering where you've been. Hope you're doing well!!

Arza - Clomid can do funny things with your cf. My cf was always neither here nor there as well until I started taking Inositol (an ingredient of the inofolic sachets mommymel is taking). Immediately (within 24 hours) I noticed much more cf and I had tons and tons this cycle. I would recommend it. Inositol is easy to get (at least in the states) - it's near all the B vitamin stuff and is in powder form so it's easy to take - you just mix it with water (you can get pill form if you prefer). I'm swearing by it because I've never had a more picture perfect cycle AND the PCOS cysts are diminishing - which is absolutely amazing.

I'm still in shock over how perfect everything has been this cycle. I've never EVER ovulated on cd14 before - even with my mega meds when I got pregnant over 10 years ago. I feel like everything is absolutely perfect this cycle (with the exception of that weird fluid sac), so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. I'm so glad I have Christmas preparations to keep me busy over the next 2 weeks!

MariaF- how lovely! the best TTC anniversary present!

Congrats on everyones :bfp: its exciting!

Im so scared now I am literally on count down! 5 days to go... x

Cridge - really hope this is your turn to tell us about a BFP!!

This cycle I O'd on CD14. I really wasn't keeping track of when we BD :dohh: just when we felt like it. I didn't use any medications at all this cycle - no preseed, no clomid, no monitoring from my FS. That is why I truly feel this is a miracle and the reason I have been doubting this so much. I think it helped that I wasn't stressing about it.

Maria - I want to POAS every day just to make sure it is still positive. :haha:

arza, tella, cridge, mommymel and ALL of the girls - I am praying for all of your BFPs!!

So question: I am 8 dpo, and a POAS addict :) I took a test this afternoon and have a "half positive". It's a EPT test, and for the results, it is supposed to be a + sign. In my result window I have what looks like a T not a +. Only half the second line showed up, but it is def there. Do you think this could be a BFP or an evap line?

Hi Cridge,

I am extremely happy for you. It looks like this can be your cycle :)

All the girls in the TWW ...I am praying for you all

AFM: I am 6 DPO today and I have been having weird symptoms. I hope they are pregnancy symptoms and not femara symptoms. I go for Bhcg on Dec.16.

Snflwrgrl - That sounds like an amazing cycle! What a blessing to get a bfp on such a relaxed cycle - I'm so happy for you!!

Angeluh - can you post a pic? I'm not sure what to tell you except to retest. Fx'd for you though!!

Thanks Shareena! I can tell you that you shouldn't be having any symptoms from femara. The only side effects I'm aware of from femara are slight headaches and tiredness WHILE you're taking it. The femara is completely out of your system 48 hours after your last pill, so hopefully your weird symptoms are because of a little bean! GL with your bHCG!

Angeluh... retest, with these test one can never say for sure,,,,,, i know, it has happended to me many times.....:shrug:
good luck and i am keeping fx'd for you..............:thumbup:
let us know babes ...:hugs:

Snflwrgrl - be careful with POASing as you get further into pregnancy! I took a test almost every other day - just to see those lines :dohh: Then when I was about 7 weeks the line wasn't as dark as say a week ago :wacko: Oh, it was accompanied by a temp drop too! I totally freaked out and booked a private scan. Since then I stopped POASing.

Cridge - it sounds like you BD'ed at the right time so let's hope this perfect picture turns into a more perfect Xmas gift :happydance:

Ang - is it a blue dye test? Blue dye tests are notorious for nasty evaps that look just like a BFP :nope: I had my fingers burnt with them more than once :nope:

MommyMel - where are you in your cycle?

Arza - are you going to do OPKs? CD11 is still pretty early. Even on Clomid I sometimes didn't ovulate till CD20 or so!

Shareena - I also hope those weird symptoms turn into a BFP :thumbup: I started having really odd sensations in my tummy starting on 6DPO. Like pulling, poking pains and strange twinges - and I thought they said you can't feel implantation!

Scerena - look at it this way: overall OD is pretty amazing for us PCOS girls. So its definitely worth putting up with a few days of discomfort if its going to help you masses in the future! We are all thinking of you!

Jennie - how are you doing?

Snflwrgrl - Ur miracle is great!!! :thumbup:Wow how awesome its so great when people say they have cycles like yours and it is usually the case! My beautician has had exactly the same experience - I wish I could take it easy, its just not in my nature, I like to know where I am, and that I am trying my hardest!:dohh:

Cridge - Clomid or no clomid, I am always wet down there LoL!:blush: its not CM, its just a weird thing I have always had, I get loads of thrush, it may be that. I will look out for those Inositol sachets/pills and try them out.

MariaF - Hello darling! :wave:Yeah I am doing OPK's I started yesterday, I am always a late ovulater (if that is even a proper word ](*,)) so not expecting a positive for a while maybe day 18-19!
I have had 2 bouts of my Herpes this cycle, :nope:so I must be either stressed out, or my immune is weak, either way, I have a feeling this will not be my cycle, as I have to have really strong medications for it. No worries, when the time will be right it will happen - I shall just continue trying my best!

Angeluh - I hate those line sticks - I have to say, I just never know what to read in to them. I prefer the straight forward ones with the smilies/ digital ones - I know they are more expensive, but by golly the amount of time it takes to work the lines out, I would rather spend the money! I am a weirdo - ignore me! :wacko:
Just test again in a couple of days, 8dpo is quite early hopefully you will get a better result maybe 12-14 dpo.

Shareena - Good luck babe!!!!! :dust:

Good luck y'all!! Have a nice weekend! X

Arza - here's a weird thing - I heard a theory that pregnancy is more likely to happen when your immune system is weak :wacko: Its like your body is less likely to fight off a foreign object that is an embryo! (Yes, a mother's body can fight odd her own baby!!) So your Herpes may be a blessing :thumbup:

arza - your stress, herpes, or strong meds might delay ovulation a little longer, but don't give up on this cycle yet! You never know what will happen. GL with the opk - I can't tell you how much I hate those things. This cycle being a perfect example - I didn't get a + until AFTER I ovulated. Awesome. I tend to be "wet" pretty much all the time too - so I think I know what you mean. The feeling may or may not be accompanied with cf, but sometimes I would definitely have more cf than others. Never ewcm though. I would definitely give the inositol a try - I can't say that enough. :)

Angeluh - excited for you to retest! I hope you get a more clear result.

Maria - I hope you're right! It's either going to be a perfect Christmas gift or a miserable Christmas visit from the :witch:. Blah.

This morning DH and I had a nice little chat about my appointment and this cycle so far...and when I can test. I love talking to him about it but I worry about him falling into a depression if it doesn't work out this month. I need to bring myself back down to reality because I just feel so good about things this cycle that I know I'm setting myself up for major disappointment. I don't want to drag DH along in that. He's usually blissfully unaware.

Oh, Cridge - it must be so tough having to worry about DH as well... I know mine drove me up the wall sometimes with how cool and disinterested he seemed about TTC but then I realised that it actually enough that one of us was going crazy :wacko:

Well, at least you have us to turn to. The 2WW is always a nightmare and I remember you guys were the only ones who could really understand me and offer support and advice :hugs:

Arza - don't worry too much about nopt being able to fully relax and take a break from TTC. I was the same - always wanted a break but couldn't part with OPKs, charting, etc. And the cycle of our BFP I was as stressed as always, if not more! Which luckily goes to show that it can and does happen even when you are obsessed! But of course it is nicer to get a lovely surprise at the end of a very chilled cycle !

MariaF- Thanks hun :) will be good to even ovulate on my own I suppose-3 days to go I am nervous but if all you girlies can do it then so can I :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->