Anyone heard from KirstyW1990 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmmaDueInFeb

Reaction score
Hey

Is anyone her text buddy to see how she got on last night????

Thread was locked pending admin review.

she posted a thread after coming back from the hospital yesterday..said baby seemed to be ok but heart rate a little slow and that she was back at the hospital today for more tests at 10am i believe.

Has there been anything after that that i missed?

xxx

I think there is suspicion as to whether or not it was true :( Lots of things weren't adding up. The thread is still on page 2 of B&B so all I know is what's there.

bloody hell...it did seem strange that the hosp didnt do more when she was there.

I hope if it is true that everything is ok!!

Have you all seem the thread in 2nd tri about RSbabe?? what is with people??

xxx

P.S im sorry to Kirsty if im wrong

xxx

Some of the things she wrote didnt add up, have a look in the 3rd tri, its locked but you can read it and draw your own conclusion.

V xxxxx

why oh why would someone make that up??

Jox - what was the RSBabe thread about?

There was a thread in 2nd tri a couple of days ago saying she is a fake...it was put on by admin...saying her fiances car crash was a fake...that he didnt even exist and then she was saying baby wasnt well and they were doing an emergency c section. seems none of it was real!!!

Im sure the thread from the admin will still be there...i couldnt believe someone would do that!!

xxx

There was a thread in 2nd tri a couple of days ago saying she is a fake...it was put on by admin...saying her fiances car crash was a fake...that he didnt even exist and then she was saying baby wasnt well and they were doing an emergency c section. seems none of it was real!!!

Im sure the thread from the admin will still be there...i couldnt believe someone would do that!!

xxx

omg reallly! that woman that kept like all the time updating about what had happened? thats awful that why go to all that just to lie :wacko: i dont know if this one is true and if it is i hope everythings ok..but yesturday i was thinking some things were strange and i wouldnt of thought they would of sent her home with babys heart abit slow surely would of got it out? i dont know maybe im wrong as i know hospitals can be pretty shit sometimes! lets wait and see :) x

Well she hasn't come back to 'update' has she - her profile is pretty much empty.

I can't believe someone make something like that up - it's the one thing we're pretty much ALL worried about towards the end of 3rd tri with movements changing all the time. To hear and see all of the support she was getting and to carry on - heartless.

maybe it could of been the same girl duing both? some people r just messed up arnt they need some serious help! :(

That's a point actually Katie - her profile says she joined 6th Dec so actually, I bet it's the same person.

Locking this thread girls
Lets not keep giving these people the attention they so obviously seek
:)
As far as I know they are not the same person, we have ways of checking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members