Anyone in 1st / Second Tri in West Yorks?

Wanting no.2 - Every psychic I have ever seen has said I will have two boys including one that I saw in July 2011 who also said I would be heavily pregnant by July 2012!! But there is an old gypsy lady that lives on my MIL's street and she said Im having a girl this morning and we keep seeing signs pointing towards a girl, for example our girls name is Millie and we seem to see the name everywhere at the moment. So I'm really not sure but I'm leaning towards a team pink!!

We have a psychic friend, he's on psychic today tv!!! He said were having a girl and sees the named Molly! I do actually like the name but Molly mulligan is not good!!! Plus I already have my girls name. I don't believe in psychics either, dh does he's told him loads of things that have been true including being given a drink in a cup that said the boss at a new job, which he didn't have at the time!

I think you should do a 16wk scan, you only have a couple of weeks to wait, I'm really thinking girl for you, don't know why.

Wanting no.2 - your right Im going for it, Im going to book with meet your baby again for the 31st march (my dads 60th birthday) ill be almost 17weeks, only 3 weeks and a day to wait!! Woohoo!! A girl would be nice theres nicer clothes for girls although the little jeans and shirts you can get for boys are gorgeous, ok im on the fence ill be over the moon either way, haha!!

Clothes wise I love how easy it is to dress boys. Jean, T shirt nice hoodie and you're sorted and they look so cool!!
Girls scare me, they need matching dresses, tights, cardis maybe leggings. :haha: I can't wait to dress a girl, but she's going to look tidier than the boys sometimes do !

Flower fairy - I see what you mean, matching everything, I struggle to put clothes on me that match sometimes, haha!!

Ooo everywhere does so much more selection in girls than boys. Girls scare me! I always thought I'd have girls but now I really can't imagine having one! Oh not long to wait at all, are you going to take your family along to see baby? It'll look so much bigger at 17wks much more 'baby' like! Exciting stuff can't wait for you to find out the sex now!!

Ooo everywhere does so much more selection in girls than boys. Girls scare me! I always thought I'd have girls but now I really can't imagine having one! Oh not long to wait at all, are you going to take your family along to see baby? It'll look so much bigger at 17wks much more 'baby' like! Exciting stuff can't wait for you to find out the sex now!!

I think so because you can take 8 people and the MIL especially has already shown an interest in coming and by that I mean she has begged, haha. I so cant wait 10.30am sat 31st march.

Oh yeh take them along, that's an experience in its self isn't it, you only usually go to these things with your oh. Theyll all be really excited it'll make it even more exciting eeeeeee!

I had my gender scan at Meet Your baby in Leeds!!! I loved it, they were so good and spent ages showing everything and double checking before shocking us with the "Its a girl" words :haha:
I would have liked a 3D/4D scan there, but just couldnt afford it x

I had my gender scan at Meet Your baby in Leeds!!! I loved it, they were so good and spent ages showing everything and double checking before shocking us with the "Its a girl" words :haha:

Congrats ! Mine tomorrow at baby bond. How much is myb? At bb the gender scan is 79 but they will switch into 3d . I should imagine they are still a but alien like to see in 3d at this stage though..

I had mine at babybond in Manchester, the 3d part was amazing even so early. He sucked his thumb and smiled! :)

Congrats ! Mine tomorrow at baby bond. How much is myb? At bb the gender scan is 79 but they will switch into 3d . I should imagine they are still a but alien like to see in 3d at this stage though..

Thank you!! It should have been £65, but we had a £15 voucher from when we had our 8 week scan there/ They dont switch to 3D as they said baby would look quite skeletal but my mate had 0ne at baby Bond and Ive seen the 3d pics and her baby looked fine x

Its a girl! I am pleased.. I wanted another girl really but because we know we only want two then that means ill never have a boy which I strangley feel slightly sad about in a way.

We got a good 3d pic.. Can't work out how to upload to bnb from my phone though . Will do it next time im on my lap top..

Congratulations xxxx aww they'll be really close me and my sister do EVERYTHING together!

Hi ladies just wanted to ask you all a quick question, Im just 14 weeks today but for the last couple of days Ive had this uncomfortable weird feeling in my tummy, I cant say its painful but its a bit annoying, is this normal? Im assuming its too early for movement flutters.

Thanx ladies xxx

I get aches and pains all the time. I've had some flutters too but i wouldn't describe them as uncomfortable, early movement isn't usually uncomfortable either only when your BIG and they start sticking their little limbs right under your rib cage!!! Maybe just a growth spurt??? Your uterus doing some more stretching?? Wind?? Unknown pg ache!!! Lol. You might start feeling baby properly soon, in a couple of weeks, how exciting, I can't wait to get some real movement, apart from the odd ms moment I'm starting to feel not pg :( Want a bump now!!!

I get all sorts of niggly stretchy feelings and twinges. If you think about it, your uterous is changing from a small flat deflated balloon to filling up like a water balloon inside so it's bound to feel a bit odd from time to time. Especially where you are at 14 weeks because it's at about 12 weeks things start to grow outwards from being just tucked right in internally.

Last time I remember I was feeling full on movements by about 20 weeks and I am really looking forward to it again... shouldn't be long now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->