Anyone in 1st / Second Tri in West Yorks?

I've always loved iCandys but I know if I scratched it or anything id be crying, and prams arnt made to be kept perfect IMO mine always get battered from going up and down kurbs and in and out the boot!

Oh I'd be the same I'd prob just wheel it round the living room, you should see the state of my oldest one I couldn't even give if away! Besides that I'm majorly tight with money it bothers me to spend a tenner never mind hundreds!! Haha

I have a Phil and Teds Sport I got second hand. Noah is almost not needing a pram but if were going anywhere long distance or for awhile I'd rather have a double! Once he's totally out I'd like a nice girly pram after having 2 black ones for boys I need something pink or purple!!!

Oooooh yeh if I knew I was having a girl I'd get something pretty, they have loads of prams in mamas and papas at the minute in a lovely dark purple colour x

I like the Sola. Not sure my husband would fancy a flowery pram to push around hahaha x

I'm not getting a double, I'm just going to get a buggy board and a sling and alternate between who gets the pram haha, if we go anywhere where we will be out all day DH will be there too so we can have a pram each, I think just for a trip round town jess will be fine walking/ on the buggy board x

I really don't know what to do, I'm not going to get one anytime soon. I do have a baby carrier. The only problem I have is George will of just turned 2 or about to and I'll be doing school run. Luckily dh has started doing the mornings now which is a huge help. If I do get one I'm looking at a cheapy lightweight £100/£150. I've only had my buggy about 4monrhs and it came with a free carrycot attachements which has never been used, but then I'll have a walking toddler! I don't think a buggy board would attach to it but I'm not sure I've never looked, it's only lightweight silver cross dazzle, what do you think girls?

I got a Phil and Teds, it was off a friend so only paid £150 for it. Noah is wanting to talk more and more, but he gets weary and tired and I'd rather have the option of a buggy for him in the summer whe we might go out for the day. I will then get a girlie pram and a buggy board toward the end of this year I think.
I dont know too much about buggy boards, but I'd think they'd fit on any pram so you'd be ok x

I know someone with one actually so I'll test it, but your right altho they like to walk they get weary don't they do even if he just wants half an hours rest think we are best getting a double x

I know someone with one actually so I'll test it, but your right altho they like to walk they get weary don't they do even if he just wants half an hours rest think we are best getting a double x

I don't know what your toddler is like. but Noah is really wick. He walks holding hands then in a second he's twisted his wrist and let go and is ready to run!! I can't trust him just yet to walk sensibly along the road especially if we're taking the dog out etc. :haha:

He's not done that much outside walking tbh I'm either somewhere I need him to sit still or I've got both of them and it's too much to watch what their both doing!!!! I certainly wouldn't trust him near roads etc he's way to young to walk alone he'd at least need reigns

Jesse will walk holding hands at a nice pace for about 10-20 mins after that he wants carrying, I take him in the pram now when I go to town just because I can't run around or bend as much as usual, but if we go with DH we dont take the pram, we will be doing the nursery run from September but luckily the nursery is only at the bottom of the street below us so I don't think we will have problems walking there xx

Hey ladies! Can't believe I haven't found this thread until now!

I'm Fran and I'm 33 (34 on the 23rd!) and I'm from Fitzwilliam, a tiny village in the Pontefract area. I work in Leeds city centre.

I'm pregnant with my first baby, and will be having it at Pinderfields - was it Bells and Bump there too? My mum works there so I hope she won't be hovering!!

I found the thread looking for reviews of Meet Your Baby in Leeds - is it somewhere I'd be able to get on public transport? I have my 20 week scan at Pontefract on the 12th April but I'm thinking of booking a private one on my birthday! I figure having two confirmations of gender will reassure me, and it's a chance to see beanie again - my dating scan was waaaay back at 10 weeks!

Anyway, great to meet more West Yorkshire mums to be!

Hi fran,

My mum works at my local hospital too, luckily I'm not going there!!! Haha, no I'm joking nothing to do with her!!!

I'm desperate to feel baby move now, I can't cope with just assuming everything's fine. Is it about 16 wk? I can't remember, I've felt a few flutters but I want definate movement! I've turned into a worrier. X

I felt proper kicks by 16 weeks but felt flutters for a while before that x

Hi Fran, yeah Im at pinders too, I also had an early private scan done at meet your baby and they were great. Im not sure about public transport though, its on the way to JTF (if u know where that is) near the Porche and BMW showrooms at the leeds end of Geldard Road. Ive not seen any buses down there but I could be wrong. The place itself was lovely as were the staff, the room has seating for 8 friends and family and screens on the wall so everyone can see, I would highly recommend it and Im thinking about going back for a 4d scan a bit later on.

I cant believe my 12 week scan is finally here (well its tomorrow but less than 24hours, haha) I think I will be much more confident telling people after my scan, woohoo I cant wait!! Xxx

Hi Fran, yeah Im at pinders too, I also had an early private scan done at meet your baby and they were great. Im not sure about public transport though, its on the way to JTF (if u know where that is) near the Porche and BMW showrooms at the leeds end of Geldard Road. Ive not seen any buses down there but I could be wrong. The place itself was lovely as were the staff, the room has seating for 8 friends and family and screens on the wall so everyone can see, I would highly recommend it and Im thinking about going back for a 4d scan a bit later on.

I cant believe my 12 week scan is finally here (well its tomorrow but less than 24hours, haha) I think I will be much more confident telling people after my scan, woohoo I cant wait!! Xxx

Awwww good luck bells excited for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->