Anyone in 1st / Second Tri in West Yorks?

Thank you ladies Im so excited less than 4 hours to go, I will be back later with a piccy, Im also gunna ask if they can tell the sex although I dont think they can xxx

Ooooo yeh ask, I've always wondered if they'd have a look see if they could see this 'nub'. See if they can at least get a good pic of it, I don't think I've actually ever seen a good shot of one apart from diagram pics explaining it!

Hi ladies, I hope Ive uploaded right as Im using my phone but hopefully this should be my scan pic, baby was measuring perfect but made it very difficult for the sonographer as he/she was wriggling about like mad. I asked about sex but she said they wont do it until 20weeks but only about 6 weeks to wait!!

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 6
Yeyyyyy congrats. I'm guessing totally girl! How did you upload it from your phone I have mine on my phone but I couldn't work out how to get it on x

Yeyyyyy congrats. I'm guessing totally girl! How did you upload it from your phone I have mine on my phone but I couldn't work out how to get it on x

I have Photobucket app on my phone and I add pics to that then get the link on the laptop xx

Yaay congratulations!!

Well I've just met my midwife for first time and she said she thinks I'm best off to have a section and I've got an appointment to decide with consultant on the 16th! Scary!!

Thanx hun, I clicked on 'go advanced' then the little paperclip in the toolbar and it gave me the option to browse and when I clicked on it it took me to my phone photo files to browse through and I uploaded from there, Im so glad it worked.

I cant wait to find the sex out Ill be straight to the shops, haha!!

Boothh, are you ok with that???

Bells, it doesn't give me the option to browse, I'll have to do it on laptop later. What dates your 20wk, mins 27/4.

Why are they looking at a section Boothh? mY MW is desperate for me not to hav one. My baby is breech and she has a list of things to try to turn her and if not I can deliver vaginally.
Was Jesse a section? xx

Wanting no.2 - my 20 week will be around 22/04 but I have to ring on friday to confirm a date and time.

No jess wasnt a section I had a 3rd/4th degree tear (its under dispute) and a very bad recovery, the midwife said my old hospital have probably told me I was fine to try naturally because of cost cutting!! She said they shouldn't have told me that at all, and I've been lucky not to have many problems afterwards but she said the risk of me ending up with problems going to the toilet after this baby is quite high and it's safer to section,
She said If I really want to to try I can do but at the end of the day it will be me dealing with the problems at the end of it, this midwife is very pro home birth etc so I don't think she would say it unless it really is better for me to have one! I will see what the consultant says but i was in alot of pain and took months to get back to normal after Jesse (could hardly walk for weeks etc) that I don't think a c section recovery will be much worse! x

Hi Fran

Great scan pic bells ! Just 4 days to my gender scan now. One minute I think girl and the next imsure boy..

Holly and me have both had a stomach bug for a while. I had her stool sample tested and it's rotavirus . Apparently adults don't usually get it.. I wonder if being pregnant has made me more susceptible .. Will ask midwife tomorrow..

Still in two minds over a in line or side by side double buggy.

No jess wasnt a section I had a 3rd/4th degree tear (its under dispute) and a very bad recovery, the midwife said my old hospital have probably told me I was fine to try naturally because of cost cutting!! She said they shouldn't have told me that at all, and I've been lucky not to have many problems afterwards but she said the risk of me ending up with problems going to the toilet after this baby is quite high and it's safer to section,
She said If I really want to to try I can do but at the end of the day it will be me dealing with the problems at the end of it, this midwife is very pro home birth etc so I don't think she would say it unless it really is better for me to have one! I will see what the consultant says but i was in alot of pain and took months to get back to normal after Jesse (could hardly walk for weeks etc) that I don't think a c section recovery will be much worse! x
Eeek. Sounds bad. I had 9 stitiches with James, but it was only 2nd degree. I think if the MW thinks a section recover will be easier than the problems a vaginal delivery could cause I say got for it xxs

I know its almost a week late but hey ho im a lazy girl!!! hopefully my scan pic is here:-

Boothh, are you thinking you will go ahead with the section, you wernt kean were you? i dont see my midwife till 19th but im still hoping she will say exactly the same to me. I already know that im most likely going to have issues when im older with the toilet i really cant stand the thought of making it worse.

UKcath, stomach bug cant of been nice for either of you, hope you feeling better soon xx

Attachments

• babay31.png
    babay31.png
    59.5 KB · Views: 3
I didn't really want one but like she said it's me dealing with it afterward and I'd rather deal with a section recovery than not be able to control my back or front bits for the rest of my life!
Nic I had 100s of stitches too many to count they said but it took 3 hours in theatre to put me back together, I didn't see Jesse for all that time and it really affected our bonding I think, a c section I'm sure is nobody's dream birth but I have to think it might not be what I really wanted but it's for my own health really x

Got my 20 week scan date, its the 25th april, we r toying with the idea of another private one in between though because DH's gran is visiting family in California in april and they all want to send something back but really want to know which sex to buy for, im up for any excuse to see my jellybean again, haha!!

Do you have a feeling what it is? I had a dream about my first at about 12 weeks and it was right! I knew the second was a boy too, not sure about this one yet although I just can't imagine having a girl now

Waitingnumber2 I am going to guess boy .. I think that's the way I am leaning. We'll See!

boothh that must have been awful. You have reminded me how horrible it was going to the loo fora number 2 afterwards.. Probably tmi but i found it too painful to go for a week then it was almost as bad as giving birth! I had forgotten about that.. I was just one cut with one long spiral stitch too so i can't imagine how horrible it must have been for you.

Bells .. I say do it . Its only a one off at the end of the day but its something you have to remember for ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->