Anyone into WWE or TNA?

nexis

Reaction score
Is there anyone else on here who's into wrestling? I love it and have recently got my DH into it too. We mostly watch TNA, as we don't have sky sports so can't watch WWE Smackdown and Raw. We've just watched the Royal Rumble though and it was fantastic, can't wait now for Wrestlemania!

Massive fan right here!!

I'm mostly a wwe fan but do watch tna too, but I watch it in bed and quite often fall asleep lol

its like my guilty pleasure. i only watch it cos OH does lol

:hi: I am :) Rumble was quite good....bit disappointed with all the timewasting spots.....
Cannot wait for Mania!!!

I've missed our last thread on WWE Isabelsmummy! Couldn't find it the last few times I was on :)

I'd have to agree with you about Rumble. I enjoyed it but it was disappointing. I think it probably had something to do with it being the 25th anniversary. I cannot wait for Wrestlemania! I'm hoping undertaker might be fit by then and make an appearance.

Haha yeah I hate how they do that....the first Rumble was 24 years ago so don't know where they pull the 25th anniversary thing from :rofl:

Ah Taker has to come back to defend his streak but I hope they have some other good matches :)

Delighted with Seamus winning Rumble though but that's prob got a lot to do with me being Irish lol :)

:hi: I am :) Rumble was quite good....bit disappointed with all the timewasting spots.....
Cannot wait for Mania!!!

I've missed our last thread on WWE Isabelsmummy! Couldn't find it the last few times I was on :)

i know after all the jericho speculation it kind of died down didnt it!

i loved the rumble actually, i really enjoyed the sock/snake connection segment i was in kinks lol i was hoping for a christian return though .... hopefully in time for mania! i was soooooooooooo excited when kharma turned up, shes just had her baby though so i think her next appearance will be just before mania to set up for her v beth :D

i reaaallllly dont want to see hhh v taker again though! Who would you all like to see him go up against? i think for me it would be jericho or in dream world the return of edge for 1 more match but that would never happen as he is way too injured and also being inducted into the hof xx

its like my guilty pleasure. i only watch it cos OH does lol

It's my guilty pleasure too lol

I used to watch it when i was younger and LOVED Brett Hart but only watch it these days because my OH does........ well that and Randy Orton mmmmmmm :) xxx

Cannot wait for Mania!!!

i know after all the jericho speculation it kind of died down didnt it!

i loved the rumble actually, i really enjoyed the sock/snake connection segment i was in kinks lol i was hoping for a christian return though .... hopefully in time for mania! i was soooooooooooo excited when kharma turned up, shes just had her baby though so i think her next appearance will be just before mania to set up for her v beth :D

i reaaallllly dont want to see hhh v taker again though! Who would you all like to see him go up against? i think for me it would be jericho or in dream world the return of edge for 1 more match but that would never happen as he is way too injured and also being inducted into the hof xx

I have to say I'd love to see hhh vs undertaker as they're my two favourite wrestlers. I'd like to see Rey Mysterio at mania too but that's dependent on him being fit too. I'm super excited for TLC in December too, got to love a good ladder match :)

I heard a rumor that the mitb match is going back to mania this year I hope it is! I love mitb x

I've heard that too :)

I dunno I'd like to see him with someone else....anyone else just not the same crap again. would be a good chance to give someone else a push by being in the ring with Taker....
Socko vs Cobra was brilliant, I loved that. Hated each of the announcers "surprise" entrances :dohh: Sitting and ringside in their attire and yet they stll had to act surprised as each of them got in...at least Cole was wearing his suit over his ring attire. Total waste of 3 spots there IMO.

Also loved seeing Ricardo getting a few mins in the spotlight :)

I think it's a pity that all the main matches at Mania will be dominated by part time superstars and they guys we watch week in week out get shoved aside and forgotten about.

I completely agree, the mid/lower card guys work their backsides off and are n th road 300+ days a year and get sweet FA but the likes of the undertaker and The "ill never leave again" Rock are getting the main prize, i feel for them but i suppose thats the business!

Hated each of the announcers "surprise" entrances :dohh: Sitting and ringside in their attire and yet they stll had to act surprised as each of them got in...at least Cole was wearing his suit over his ring attire. Total waste of 3 spots there IMO.

I completely agree with you there. I enjoyed seeing Booker T in there to a point but the other two :nope:

This is probably a stupid question:blush: but is there any difference between late night smackdown/raw and normal smackdown/raw? We've been thinking about getting sky sports 2 on its own as both the late night versions of the shows are shown on that channel and it's cheaper to get just the one channel rather than the whole sports pack but we don't want to get it then realise its the wrong one.

Late night raw is live, so no editing. Smackdown is always pretaped so I can't imagine there's much difference in that xx

I am also a massive WWE fan! I always go to the shows when they come to the UK - I don't care who knows it - i'm not ashamed!!!!! lol.

My fave has been Randy Orton for years - last year, at a show he shook my hand and i almost fainted - he is lovely! :happydance:

I know Wrestlemania will be mainly be focusing on Rock/Cena match this year, but i can't wait to see it - I love the Rock.
I love Undertaker, but why does he have to fight Triple H AGAIN? If he ends Taker's streak i will be :growlmad:

Nice to see other ladies are wrestling fans on here.:thumbup:

so are we Team Bring It or Team Cena?

Ive actually surprised myself with how much I am Team Cena! I am sick of his stale character and I've always been a fan of the Rock, but The Rock doesnt deserve to win it, he has no loyalty to the wwe anymore, whereas Cena is the most loyal person in the wwe, so yeah my house wrestlemania night will be a battle ground of its own - my hubby is Team Bring it.

Speaking of my hubby - I think he is the double of Mr Cena ... im one very lucky woman haha

I'd have to say I'm Team Bring It :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->