Anyone into WWE or TNA?

I always fall asleep when tna is on! with raw/smackdown i sky+ it as its on so late, but i convince myself i can lay in bed and watch tna with the rest of the world but i always end up missing out .... must remember to sky + it!

wwe fans - anyone else reallly loving the cena/kane/zack ryder/eve storyline? its like a soap with the love triangle haha

It was my birthday on Wednesday and my brother-in-law got me a Jeff Hardy tshirt :D I love it!

What's your wrestlemania plans ladies?

A local bar is showing it so we thinking of going there to watch it. If nmot we will get a takeaway, some beers and snuggle up on the couch and watch it.

What are you doing?

Xxx

We'll basically be doing your back-up plan except without the beers as I don't really drink. We'll be recording it though and watching on the Monday as DH has work. Can't wait!

I'm so excited haha wrestlemania is my version of regular ppls world cup or super bowl haha

I cannot wait for Triple H v Undertaker! My two favourite wrestlers and I'm pretty sure this might be the last Wrestlemania for Taker. I think he'll go out 20-0 though.

I think its generally a pretty good card they've got going on! I don't like the way certain fueds seem a bit rushed and flung together with no real reason behind them purely for the sake of wrestlemania - ie orton and kane

I bet mysterio comes back for team teddy!

Xx

I think its generally a pretty good card they've got going on! I don't like the way certain fueds seem a bit rushed and flung together with no real reason behind them purely for the sake of wrestlemania - ie orton and kane

I bet mysterio comes back for team teddy!

Xx

I so hope Mysterio comes back! I love him, he's fantastic to watch and DH has never seen him wrestle.

Pizza, beer and wrestlemania! Cant wait for the sheamus / db match, been a long time comeing.

I'm exciteed for hopefully a punk/d bry fued after mania! Hopefully at mania punk retains, sheamus wins and dbry gets drafted to raw to fued with punk for the wwe championship. Anyone else think these two would be awesome together? Especially if punk "turns to drink" as jericho predicted - Dbry could really use that against him being kind of straight edge himself!

So wrestlemania this Sunday! Unable to watch it but if taker loses to hhh I swear I will never ever watch wwe again, not that I can watch it a lot anyway but if I ever got the opportunity to I'd refuse! It would be an aboration!

I think the only way he would lose is if this was his final match.

Anyone else happily give a kidney to be in miami right now? I'm seeing all the photos being posted on twitter and I'm sooooooooo jealous. I've told dh that even if we have to take out a bank loan we will be in new york next year!

Agh I've not been online in ages!! Only gotten internet working properly now!
Can't wait for mania!! We'll be getting pizza delivered :)
That reminds me actually I must order the event haha :) I'd be shot if I forgot to do that!

Don't forget uk ladies it starts at midnight not 1am like other ppvs! I am so glad I noticed that lol xx

Haha yep I'm delighted it means we get to eat fresh pizza while watching as dominos is open til 12 :) I plan on calling in my order and collecting it about quarter to 12 :)

Toying with putting an accumulator bet on the outcome of all the matches.......just to make it more fun haha :)

Aw yeah betting sounds fun haha

How are you going to cope not watching or finding out what happens nexis haha I couldn't cope!!

Aw yeah betting sounds fun haha

How are you going to cope not watching or finding out what happens nexis haha I couldn't cope!!

It's fine as there won't be any mention of it on the news or tv so I won't find anything out before we watch it. Plus we don't know anyone else who watches so nobody is going to mention it by accident lol

Can I join in pleaseeeeeeeee? I'm a massive WWE fan. OH is not :haha: I'll be watching Mania tonight/this morning if I can stay awake lol. I'm so very excited, worst than a kid at Xmas :haha: xxx

Can I join in pleaseeeeeeeee? I'm a massive WWE fan. OH is not :haha: I'll be watching Mania tonight/this morning if I can stay awake lol. I'm so very excited, worst than a kid at Xmas :haha: xxx

Yeyyy another one like us lol i am so glad my hubby likes wwe - no where near as much as I do but at least I've got someone to sit up and watch mania with! So are you team cena or team bring it tonight?

I'm meant to be napping right now but I am just too bloody excited!! Enjoy tonight (or tomorrow!) Ladies!
Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->