Anyone into WWE or TNA?

This is probably a stupid question:blush: but is there any difference between late night smackdown/raw and normal smackdown/raw? We've been thinking about getting sky sports 2 on its own as both the late night versions of the shows are shown on that channel and it's cheaper to get just the one channel rather than the whole sports pack but we don't want to get it then realise its the wrong one.

The normal ones don't have chair shots, hitting women, any weapons, cursing and that so often you miss the whole point of the match/story because they have to fill in with shots of the audience :dohh:

so are we Team Bring It or Team Cena?

Ive actually surprised myself with how much I am Team Cena! I am sick of his stale character and I've always been a fan of the Rock, but The Rock doesnt deserve to win it, he has no loyalty to the wwe anymore, whereas Cena is the most loyal person in the wwe, so yeah my house wrestlemania night will be a battle ground of its own - my hubby is Team Bring it.

Speaking of my hubby - I think he is the double of Mr Cena ... im one very lucky woman haha

I am without doubt Team Bring it :) Boots to asses!!! :)

This is probably a stupid question:blush: but is there any difference between late night smackdown/raw and normal smackdown/raw? We've been thinking about getting sky sports 2 on its own as both the late night versions of the shows are shown on that channel and it's cheaper to get just the one channel rather than the whole sports pack but we don't want to get it then realise its the wrong one.

The normal ones don't have chair shots, hitting women, any weapons, cursing and that so often you miss the whole point of the match/story because they have to fill in with shots of the audience :dohh:

so are we Team Bring It or Team Cena?

Ive actually surprised myself with how much I am Team Cena! I am sick of his stale character and I've always been a fan of the Rock, but The Rock doesnt deserve to win it, he has no loyalty to the wwe anymore, whereas Cena is the most loyal person in the wwe, so yeah my house wrestlemania night will be a battle ground of its own - my hubby is Team Bring it.

Speaking of my hubby - I think he is the double of Mr Cena ... im one very lucky woman haha

I am without doubt Team Bring it :) Boots to asses!!! :)

OOO noooooo i have a feeling im going to be ganged up on lol congrats DizzyDoll on your bfp!!

Oh em gee did you see how into that kiss eve was? That wasn't even acting lol I'm soooo jealous haha

:rofl: She's a ho bag!!! Poor Zack!!!
Looked like Zack genuinely got injured at the end there....fell pretty awkwardly from the chair!

:rofl: She's a ho bag!!! Poor Zack!!!
Looked like Zack genuinely got injured at the end there....fell pretty awkwardly from the chair!

I know but what do they expect? they have him do crazy sh*t every week he was bound to get injured at some point!

Did you notice Kane and Eves big f*ck up too? Eve happily strolling into the ambulance and kane having to be tapped by a member of the production screen with a rolled up script to make him realises he was on live haha

I wish we had sports :( DH says he thinks it's too expensive to get though, even just the one channel.

Yeah I know :) I didn't see the Kane and Eve thing just the end of it when she jumped into Cenas arms.

We are gonna be getting rid of sports again soon to save money for baby! €43 a month adds up!!

Me me me!!!!! I'm a wee bit obsessed with Wwe. Royal rumble was awesome, what title does every one think sheamus will go for? I'm hoping it's heavy weight as I'd love to see that aragont little pleb Daniel Bryant get what's coming to him lol

Yeah I think he'll go for whc and I think it will end up being a triple threat between randy orton daniel bryan and randy orton (if he's back from injury, he's been pulled out of the elimination chamber because he's injured) but I think sheamus is winning it no matter who he faces lol I love sheamus and d-bry so I'm not really bothered ha xx

Tna fan here. Used to love wwe back in the day when they showed smackdown on sky1 on Saturday mornings, don't get to watch it now though it's never on normal tv anymore! Undertaker was and always will be my all time favorite wrestler though, no one else comes close in my eyes. His loyalty and professionalism is second to none.

Tna is awesome though and they show impact and all their ppv's on challenge (ch46 on freeview) so we don't miss anything! Got some great wrestlers from the past and present and great storylines. The crowd are way more into it as well! The women wrestlers are way better too imo, most can actually wrestle and aren't just there for eye candy purposes.

Dream matches anyone? Mine would have to be Undertaker in his prime vs Sting in his prime, shame that will never ever happen though since taker is 100% wwe and sting would never leave tna to go to wwe just like he didn't go there when wcw folded.

Did you watch Against All Odds on Wednesday? I really wish Bobby Roode hadn't retained his title :( I think the whole selfish generation thing has gone on long enough now. I've been rooting for Jeff Hardy all the way.

I'd have to agree with your dream match, but like you said it'll never happen.

I completly agree with you about the women wrestlers in tna! I genuinely look forward to their matches in tna! Agree with you on sting and undertakerm

Sting did an interview a couple of weeks ago and said he was extremely close to going to wwe last year. Does anybody remember the promos last year in a cabin in the dark and music was "aint no grave can hold my body down?" Well apparently them promos were for sting but he backed out so they changed it to the undertaker!

I caught the first hour or so of against all odds but fell asleep was gutted! What happened to that guy in the x division no 1 contenders match (sorry not as familiar with tna!) I wasn't looking but it sounds like he genuinely got hurt?

Jesse Sorenson yeah he was really hurt. Zema Ion did a moonsault off the top rope and from what they said his knee connected with Jesse's head/neck. They cut the impact from the show and I'm not surprised. Jesse fractured a vertebrae in his neck and had swelling on the spinal cord. Doctors have advised it could take a year to recover.

Yeah I saw against all odds! I thought the world title match was a bit of a let down tbf but I was rooting for James Storm personally! He deserves to get revenge after Roode screwed him over! Oh was rooting for bully ray, i laughed to much when the crowd were changing "d-von's better":rofl: As much as I like Jeff Hardy I don't think he deserves to win the title *just* yet, I mean he's only just come back he's still got a lot to prove imo at least! I do beleive though that he will stay on the straight and narrow now, he knows this is his last chance if he messes up again no one will want to take him on, he's a big risk given his numerous relapses.

Did not know that about sting! Funny how they changed it to undertaker in the end. Anyone know why he backed out? (I've always been interested in the backstage goings on of wrestling lol).

The women are great in tna, although how annoying is Madison rain omg I want to slap her when ever she comes on my tv with that annoying screechy voice but I guess that's the whole point of her character. She's nearly as annoying as Vicky Guerrero.

Tbh I think the overall quality of the product tna has to offer is a lot better than wwe atm. Granted I only get to watch wwe once in a blue moon nowadays but its so boring and flat when ever I watch it and the audience never seem excited or into it anymore. They never make the most of their talent either, I really do think vinny mac has lost touch with the fans, great businessman but rarely gives the fans what they want, he gives them what HE thinks they want to see which is right sometimes but most of the time it isn't. I mean what's up with all this pg nonsense? How can wrestling ever be pg rated lol. Ahh I miss the attitude era.

Wwe is definatly more aimed at children and what they think women want to see - personally I want blood and swearing and live sex celebrations lol it is starting to get slightly edgier in recent weeks the word bitch, basdtard and ass have been used on a regular basis lol

No idea about why sting decided to stay in tna - loyalty perhaps? Xxx

OMG Twister Vicky Gurrero is *the* most annoying person on tna by far. All you can hear is her screeching and she's rather unattractive too. I realise she's supposed to be this cougar and all that but she's dog rough. Madison Raine also does my head in too, loved it when she was locked in a cage to keep her from interfering lol. We laughed at the chants to bully ray too, I'd agree with them they d-von is better! I would have been happy if James Storm had won rather than Jeff Hardy, just so long as bully or Roode hadn't won. I've always loved Jeff Hardy from back when I used to watch wwe on sky1 but I just hope he doesn't mess up again.

Just watching Impact now and the championship match between Roode and Hardy. Anyone else see Hardy say something into the ear of the ref just after Roode speared the wall on the announcers desk? I think he may have told the ref he was hurt and that's why all of a sudden Angle came out to end it. He was obviously limping and yet there was no mention of it from the commentators like there normally is if they're "hurt". Pity as I was really hoping he'd win.

Also, they just had a piece about Jesse Sorenson getting injured at Against All Odds. They actually showed the moonsault by Zema Ion and the impact that injured him-they cut it from the original broadcast and I'm really surprised they showed it tonight, it was brutal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->