Anyone into WWE or TNA?

TEAM CENAAAAAAAAA although I do thing the rock might just win it!! I'm pleased my oh doesn't like it coz I get 4 hours of peace where I can scream at the tv :haha:

Get napping you've got a long night ahead lol xxx

I'm meant to be heading for a nap now too but just can't make myself lol :)

I was all for team bring it but over recent weeks I have to admit it's gotta be team cena :blush:

Ooo yey dizzy come over to the darkside! Rock turns up for the first time in 7 years steals the main event and the glory from under the feet of superstars who have been working their asses off to keep wwe going and get sh*t on for the rock to tale about himself in 3rd person for 40 minutes. Urgh. Lol

If cena loses I hope to god its for the purpose of a heel turn!

My predictions

Cody rhodes v big show - cody retains the title (possibly a dq, but I defo think cody will retain)
Orton v kane - we just know orton is going to win with "an rko ... From outta nowhere!!" (Just once I'd like a predictable rko haha)
Team teddy v team johnny - team johnny
Divas - who cares? But honestly I'd put money on kelly kelly winning with that maria whoever she is getting the pin (celebrities never lose)
Sheamus v Dbry - I love them both with a passion but I see sheamus taking this one - they've been building him up way too much for him to not walk out of wm without the belt!
Cmpunk v jericho - tough one. If I had to warrant a guess I'm gunna say c m punk will win. I think this match along with shemus and dbry will steal the show for those who enjoy the tecnical side to wrestling.
Hhh v undertaker - undertaker will win I think. I can't see them letting the streak go?? I haven't quite worked out what role hbk is going to play lol he will try and screw someone lol
Rock v cena - I always thought cena was going to win this - you know rock passing the metaphoric batton down to the next wwe IT guy? But cena has been saying in his promos that he HAS to win a lot lately - which makes me think he won't, and then he will lose the plot and go all heel on us :-D

Anyway I am probably wrong wrong wrong haha what you guys predicting? Xx

Haha my predictions are pretty much the exact same as yours :)

I really want ;
Cena to win. Big show to beat Cody as I hate Cody Rhodes so bad!
Orton defo to win,
Team Teddy :thumbup:
Sheamus to beat Dbry as Dbry is just too annoying for me
Hate Jericho but love CM punk so I want punk to win bad :thumbup:
OH thinks undertaker will win but possibly bow out as 20-0 is big number and he cant go on for ever :shrug:

Inge I think I love everyone you hate haha I'm a sucker for the villian!

I'd agree with you on the 20-0 and bowing out. DH and I think the story could play out that he wins and retains the streak but is left unable to carry on his career so it's like a bittersweet victory.

Nexis I completely agree with you! I think its his last match but I think he's defo going out with the streak intact!

Actually the more I think about it, the less sense that makes. Undertaker is so respected by those backstage in the wwe I can't imagine they would let him go out looking weak? Like if he gets so beaten up and is strtetchered out again it will just destroy his image forever.

But! If they have him lose but beat the hell out of hhh and walk out with his head high - the legend of the undertaker will live out as a strong dominating "phenom"

Does that make sense? I know what I mean dunno if I'm explaining it right! I still think taker is going to win though lol

I totally get what you mean but no way will HHH let Taker lose....it'd just be bad for business and trips is all about the business! Not that I want Taker to lose, he needs to go out with streak intact.

I'd love to see Big Show beat the snot out of Cody but you just know Cody will win.
Without doubt punk will win. Jericho is the type of guy who just loves to push people so he'll only be delighted to give a great match and have punk come out on top.

Eee can't wait!!

Must go to bed for a few hours tho!! Otherwise I'll never be able to stay up til 4!!

In my head they have an epic fight then Undertaker will somehow manage to pin HHH and they'll shake hands and he'll announce hes ending on a high. The HBK as ref is sort of making me think that might happen as he was so wanting to finish the streak so he will still play a part in the end of the Undertaker this way

Eeeek less than 3 hours to go :).

Xxx

I've given up on the idea of a nap - I'm in it for the longhaul now haha

I hate to upset you ladies but I truly believe the future of the wwe lies with the likes of cody rhodes! (Dolph ziggler, Dbry also!) Haha xx

I agree Cody and the likes are the future but I still don't like him :rofl:

Yeah I gave up on my nap
idea too when the neighbours decided to go mad outside and make my bp go through the roof trying to restrain myself from killing them haha.
Anyway got pizza early and watching the Randy Orton dvd now :)

Anyone watch the preshow? Don't wannt say any spoilers but had the tag match!

Justin gabriel took 2 slips off the top rope and one really bad landing on his 450 splash - think he might have genuinly hurt himself!

Hope them ropes aren't too slippy all night :-S

Ah damn totally forgot that was available!

Damn doesn't sound too good, hope they aren't that bad all night too. The arena looks amazing doesn't it!!!

Oh my life!! That was the best match EVER! I even cried :blush::haha: xxx

What the flipping hell!?!? Oh we better get a very angry Cena tomorrow night!!!

I know!! I was fricken fuming with the whc match!! Put me in a rotten mood for the whole thing, and the crowd reacted the same 3 matches later they still chanting "daniel bryan" and "vince screwed bryan" I mean what was the point in that?? It didn't do either of themany favours! Bry looks a freaking joke and sheamus looks weak with scoring a cheap win. Pathetic. Ruined the whole night for me!!

Undertaker/hhh/hbk was amazing!! This is why thoses guys are legends, the story telling and emotion from the 3 of them put the rest of the show to shame they were just on another level.

Rock v cena was a bloody good match! I wasn't expecting it to be that enteetaining! At 4 in the morning I thought I'd be bored and praying for it to be over but I wasn't I was sooooo into it. Personally the result sucked for me. If we don't get a heel turn out of this then they have had the rock bury cena in every physical contact they've had for absolutly no reason. Another one who came out looking a complete chump.

Was expecting something at the end of the match like cena going mad, a surprise return .... Anything! Would have made it so much better.

With the exception of the 2 matches the whole thing was ruined for me by the dbry sheamus match - I just can't believe they had it happen like that :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->