Anyone just had a baby and WTT, NTNP, or TTC?

^ Screaming. All-night screaming. Infrequent BMs, and screaming accompanying those BMs. In the hospital when they started fortifying my breastmilk with formula, she was constipated for two days where before she'd been having 2-3 BMs a day. She got so backed up that she had bile in her stomach. As a NICU graduate, we were instructed to add Neosure to two of her bottles each day. We'd do the bottles at night, and she would end up waking up every hour screaming, fussing, inconsolable. We asked the Ped what might be going on and she suggested a milk protein allergy and we stopped the Neosure and I cut out dairy. The screaming fits stopped immediately and she started sleeping longer, but the weird thing is that a month or so later I started slowly eating dairy again and she had no problem. I don't know if milk protein allergy is something they grow out of, or if in our case it was just milk protein sensitivity due to immaturity of the gut and not a true MPA. When we finally decided to do formula (6 months actual, 4 months corrected age) we started her on the sensitivity formula to be safe, and she did very well on it...

Do you know if true milk protein allergy is for life, or if it clears up as it does in our case?

Aww poor baby girl! I'm 99% sure that they outgrow it, so that could make sense. Everything I've read says to re-introduce dairy later if they can't tolerate it at first. It sure sounds like that's what she had, especially if everything got better when you cut it out. Glad she is doing so well now!

i just had my little boy November. he's a dream. we also have a little girl and i thought that my wee dude would be our last but strangely i feel like i'm not done. that sound's really strange so i guess i am WTT... i may be WTT for forever as we don't know if we'd manage a 3rd in the house and with the financial situation we are in. We're not in a bad financial state but we're comfy.

it's really weird because my little boy is still so small but i am so broody and get jealous seeing pregnant woman :dohh: haha! i would NEVER have thought i would have gotten like this so quickly having Xavier. Trying to use weightloss as a distraction but i can't help but want another.

I do the same thing! I feel so jealous of pregnant women and I had a TERRIBLE pregnancy and was so ready to have him out! LOL

I don't feel like I NEED another baby yet but I know we're going to have another and think why delay the inevitable?

Its baby fever for sure! I find myself looking forward to the end of August. :)

babydreams, thank you so much :heart: and I hope you have some success with your little man! Also, so jealous of preggo women even though my pregnancy was a nightmare too.

Leinz, me too! Can't wait until August!

I'm excited, though, DH has mentioned our next kiddo TWICE in the last week! On Friday he asked Jeannie if she was ready for little brother or sister so she'll have a new friend to play with. Last night he said "you look hot. Wanna go make a baby?" I was so tickled!!!! I told him that he's mentioned it twice now, and in the sweetest way he said, "I know... I just wanted to make it abundantly clear that I'm really excited to start trying again." :blush:

Ooh and ladies, got a question for you all... Do you get gussied up for BD, or is it just kinda heat of the moment, you noticed-you-O'ed, no time for getting pretty?!

I'm usually quite in tune with my cycle so we know exactly when is best haha. We fell 2nd cycle trying with dd, 1st cycle with pregnancy #2 which ended in a mc and 1st cycle after mc we fell pregnant with our Ds

Hello ladies. I have been MIA for quite awhile. My sister passed away the end of March, so it's been kind of rough, 1st our daughter in Jan, grandfather in Feb and my sister in March. But.... Finally good news for our family! I took 3 tests at home this morning and all had faint lines. Went to the store and got FRER and Clearblue digital and both are BFP!! I am so excited. Just got done doing my blood work, so hoping it's all good news!! I will have to read back to see what I have missed!

Missy, welcome. So sorry for your multiple losses darling but you sure are joining a loving and supportive bunch here. Congratulations on your BFP. It sounds like you have three angels who were watching over you and this LO and I hope those angels see him/her through til he/she is ancient!

I'm sorry to hear of your loss, MissyMo. Congratulations on your BFP! :wohoo:

Hakunamatata: Happy Ovulation! Let this be conception! :wohoo:

For me its usually DD's in bed, lets go kind of thing. :)

Missy - poor you. You really have had a rough time. I'm so sorry that you have had so many losses to bear. I hope your BFP is the start of a very happy time in your life.

oh jeez, i am pretty sure this is 'eggy dispatch' time for me but no TTC :( gah, this is torture knowing i'm OV'ing... and i sound mad O_O!

i don't think your mad,
i had the what i think was ovualtion musus stuff 2 weeks ago, last night sorry tmi had a but of pink when i wipes hoping this is the start of my cycles again, nothing yet just some cramping

you'll find your cycles are a little hit or miss for a bit then they generally settle down :)

MissyMo - Sorry to hear about your losses hun but a massive congratulations on your BFP! :hugs: Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

So, I've lost track. Is anyone else TTC this month? CD25 for me today and keeping everything crossed that my cycles are back on track with O today or tomorrow. As for DTD - it's a military operation these days with a 4/12 old who still prefers to sleep on me or in full body contact! I've been transitioning her to her cot - we're getting there slowly......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->