Anyone just had a baby and WTT, NTNP, or TTC?

Update:

FSH/TSH -- levels normal
Prolactin/LH -- still waiting on

GP is now sending me for bloods testing testosterone levels and sex hormone binding globulin (whatever that is) & requesting a pelvic ultrasound to see if there is anything that might be delaying AF.

He didn't specifically say what he was looking for, but after a nose on the internet it looks like he might think it's PCOS?

I was on the pill pretty much from starting my periods so that could have masked any issues with my cycle...

Doesn't look like we'll be trying/ntnp for a while now .

melfy: OMG, congrats!!!!!!!!! Stick, little bean, stick!

babydreams: Congrats on NTNP!!! Welcome to the club!

Zilla: That's so frustrating about the negative tests, and super frustrating that the hospital wouldn't do your blood test! Ugh. Haven't these nurses ever wanted a baby, and don't they know how frigging frustrating it is to have the possibility of a good quantitative test dangled in front of you, only to be yanked away at the last minute?! Grrr!

As for us, been a frustrating 3 days. I started having awful nausea on Friday, so bad that I couldn't eat all day Saturday. Took a test, BFN (7 DPO, duh me!). The nausea was starting to fade yesterday and so I thought maybe it was some sort of implantation hormonal surge but took another test this morning and BFN. Still nauseous as all heck, and my milk supply has gone down, and am having leukkhorea. I still don't know when, exactly, I O'ed, but last time I got my BFP at 8 DPO and now 8 DPO has come and gone with only BFNs. Dunno what to think :(

melfy: OMG, congrats!!!!!!!!! Stick, little bean, stick!

babydreams: Congrats on NTNP!!! Welcome to the club!

Zilla: That's so frustrating about the negative tests, and super frustrating that the hospital wouldn't do your blood test! Ugh. Haven't these nurses ever wanted a baby, and don't they know how frigging frustrating it is to have the possibility of a good quantitative test dangled in front of you, only to be yanked away at the last minute?! Grrr!

As for us, been a frustrating 3 days. I started having awful nausea on Friday, so bad that I couldn't eat all day Saturday. Took a test, BFN (7 DPO, duh me!). The nausea was starting to fade yesterday and so I thought maybe it was some sort of implantation hormonal surge but took another test this morning and BFN. Still nauseous as all heck, and my milk supply has gone down, and am having leukkhorea. I still don't know when, exactly, I O'ed, but last time I got my BFP at 8 DPO and now 8 DPO has come and gone with only BFNs. Dunno what to think :(

8dpo is still really early. When I tested the line was BARELY there:winkwink:

But with DD I at least saw the faintest ghost of a line at 8 DPO. There was *nothing* there this morning when I looked and I was really expecting to see something because of how sick I've felt... With your first LO, what DPO did you get your BFP?

Melfy - Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Hallo,

I would love to join you, may I?

My son Bentley is 6 months old on thursday and we are already talking about #2. We'll start ttc (or ntnp...) in August, since we want them close together in age. I'm currently studying dog behavior counseling and will be self-employed afterwards. So it doesn't make a whole of a lot sense to me to start a business and then stay home with a baby again, that's also why we put family first and I can completely concentrate on my job once #2 will be one year ol.

well enough talking for now, Bentley just woke up.

- Bentlee

But with DD I at least saw the faintest ghost of a line at 8 DPO. There was *nothing* there this morning when I looked and I was really expecting to see something because of how sick I've felt... With your first LO, what DPO did you get your BFP?

I got the faintest line at 10 or 11dpo with a dollar tree test in the afternoon, got a clear positive on a FRER a few hours later. But I got a BFN the day before

Literally had enough of this now.
Got the rest of my blood tests (LH + Prolactin) back, and they're all normal but the receptionist said on the phone to me that they DID run the HcG test & a note has been placed by it saying "further action needed" and that I need to give in a urine test so they can test for pregnancy.
Not sure if that means if it was positive or not?!
Surely if I was PG my prolactin levels wouldn't be "normal" anyway.

The doctor I spoke to yesterday only had a few of the results (TSH/FSH - normal) & scheduled me in to have testosterone/sex hormone binding globulin tests and a ultrasound .. and told me to "forget" about it being pregnancy .. well if that's true then why are they asking me for urine to do a pregnancy test on.

I literally have no clue what's going on & the doctor can't call me back until tomorrow now.

Sorry for ranting :cool:

Update: 15/05/2013

Doctor has now CANCELLED my ultrasound, cancelled the rest of my blood tests, didn't even mention my urine tests, said it's not pregnancy & is putting me on a tablet to force me to have AF and sending me to a gynaecologist instead.

Hi ladies!! I haven't read this thread yet (I will :)) but just wanted to kind of introduce myself. I'm about to make another thread on the WTT board, I will link it here. It has my WTT situation in it - beware, it's a doozy! HERE IS THE LINK!!!

I'm 22, DH is 26. We just had our first child on March 20 after 8 months TTC. *If* we have another child (odds are we will, like I said, weird situation), it will be when Audrey turns 2, so around March of 2015. I can't wait to get to know all of you!!!

Melfy - Woohoo! Amazing news. Happy and healthy 9 month, honey xxx

Zilla - :hugs: Seriously hope you get some answers soon. How frustrating to have all of the chopping and changing xxx

Welcome to all the new ladies!

CD50 here...grrrrr.

Hello ladies! Hope I can join you. We are NTNP as of now. I just stopped taking birth control two days ago :haha: As my ticker says I have two boys Dominic is 20 months old and Anthony is 5 months old. 15 months apart for them, also not planned. Its been eventful so far and Im a little concerened with having three littles. Anyone else planning a 3rd? My husband is really determined to have another one now so we came to a compromise where we would just NTNP for now and maybe in a few months or year :haha: we will start charting and all that.

Though I am excited to have another baby im also very scared! :dohh:

Hi ladies. I need to unload :wacko:

DD has got her first proper cold. The last three nights have been awful--she wakes up every hour or so, fussy as can be, and needs a bottle to partially settle (she's been sleeping without a midnight feeding for a month now!), and someone holding her arms and legs to settle the rest of the way into sleep. Then she's up again in an hour! She's got sniffles and a little cough, and screams her lungs out when we try to use the bulb syringe to clear things out.

So, so tired. We've gotten 4 hours of sleep the last three nights. :(

WantsALittle1 - I'm sorry to hear that your DD has got a cold hun, I hope she feels better soon :(

Thanks, Ex. Now I've got some sniffles and a cough too, argh!

And I've also had a chemical this cycle according to my OB. I went in for a u/s today after getting 2-3 days worth of faint lines on Wondfo tests and then having a shooting pain on the right side under my pubic bone. OB said my uterus thinks I'm PG, but that there was no gestational sac on the transvaginal ultrasound and that the test I took there in the office was negative so he thinks I was definitely pregnant but that I lost the little blast right after implantation. I asked if I might just be too early to see anything on the u/s and he said no. Bummer!

Hi ladies can I join you all. I had my beautiful daughter on 19th feb and I just love being her mummy. We have decided to TTC about October time as we would like a small age gap between our babies. It did take us 11months to conceive so hoping wont be so long next time

Thanks, Ex. Now I've got some sniffles and a cough too, argh!

And I've also had a chemical this cycle according to my OB. I went in for a u/s today after getting 2-3 days worth of faint lines on Wondfo tests and then having a shooting pain on the right side under my pubic bone. OB said my uterus thinks I'm PG, but that there was no gestational sac on the transvaginal ultrasound and that the test I took there in the office was negative so he thinks I was definitely pregnant but that I lost the little blast right after implantation. I asked if I might just be too early to see anything on the u/s and he said no. Bummer!

Sorry to hear that :nope:Hopefully soon!!

Hi ladies can I join you all. I had my beautiful daughter on 19th feb and I just love being her mummy. We have decided to TTC about October time as we would like a small age gap between our babies. It did take us 11months to conceive so hoping wont be so long next time

:hi: Good luck with TTC! It took two years for #1..but #2..TWO months! So you never know it could happen quicker then you think. Ours are 15 months apart..#1 was 5 months when I got :bfp: I was really nervous having two so close but so far its going pretty good..somedays :wacko:

WantsALittle1 - I'm so sorry to hear that you had a chemical hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"