Anyone just had a baby and WTT, NTNP, or TTC?

Hey ladies

GPS said it's possible but unlikely that I'm pregnant -she did say though that if you're a bit further on in a pregnancy, it might not show on a test as your levels of hcg might have peaked and dropped off.
She's sending me for bloods to test for pregnancy, testing my thyroid and other hormone type stuff.
No idea what to think of it all at the moment to be honest !
Looking very bloated today ... yuk.

Hopeful - sorry for your little one being ill! I went on the mini pill before and it made me bleed for 2 weeks non stop. I wouldn't advise going on it but that's just my experience!

Steph - fab news, at least now you know you're all good to go the you do start trying :)

Wantsalittleone- I know what you mean about the tickers, that's why I got rid of mine too. Hope you o soon!!

Melfy -good luck!!

Yes Zilla it has promptly gone in the bin now!
Ah would be nice if the doc tells u your already preggers!!

zilla - i wasn't expecting it to be honest, my cycles were every where before i had my chemical in febuary last year, that made my cycles regualr so feel pregnant with james 4 months later, wasn't expecting for my cycle to become regular again, i'm on CD 14 which is great hoping my cycles stay regular.
I hope you get the news you want

Thanks ladies.
Hopefully by this time nextweek I'll know either way!
Lo#2 would be nice but I'm not holding out much hope really.
X

CD2 for me :( Hopefully just 7 more AF's before we start TTC #2 :happydance:

Yay Ex! 7 is a lucky number! Hope it goes by fast hon!

Lots of cramps today, CD13, ugh! Anyone else had cramps around O time before? I never have. The only thing I've ever experienced with Oing is the one-sided pain, but this time it's almost like menstrual cramps.

Yay Ex! 7 is a lucky number! Hope it goes by fast hon!

Lots of cramps today, CD13, ugh! Anyone else had cramps around O time before? I never have. The only thing I've ever experienced with Oing is the one-sided pain, but this time it's almost like menstrual cramps.

Yesterday I felt a definite twinge on my left side! With my OPK being positive the day before it could make sense that I O'd yesterday or today. I didn't have as much EWCM today, so thinking it was today, which would be perfect since we DTD 2 days ago and yesterday!

Can I join please? My little Poppy is 4 months old and I've got the pregnancy itch! Won't be able to have another until we can take advantage of the 15 hours free childcare though, we can't afford two in nursery at the same time :-(
So hopefully when my lo is around 2 I can start thinking about cooking another little one!
I'm too excited! We're currently renting a 2 bed flat though, so I guess not too ideal
Xxxx

Welcome, diggory! What an adorable picture of LO as your profile pic!

WantsALittle1 - Thank you hunni, me too! :D

Melfy - Hope the 2WW goes by quick for you :)

Diggory - Welcome :hi:

thank you :)
i got a positive opk thursday and we did the deed yesturday and this morning. little worried that its too soon though

You're welcome, I think you are covering all the bases :winkwink:

i'm hoping so :) would be nice to fall pregnant first cycle, after how long it took to fall pregnant with our little one.

Aww bless, sending you lot's of lucky, sticky baby dust :dust: :D

thank you :)
i got a positive opk thursday and we did the deed yesturday and this morning. little worried that its too soon though

They say that when you get your first positive OPK, you can expect to ovulate within the next 12 to 48 hours, max 72, average being 24-36, so you're fine:winkwink: I got 2 positive OPK's on Wednesday (2 pm and 8 pm) and we DTD that night and thursday night, and I'm 99% I ovulated on the friday. And it's best to DTD BEFORE ovulation so the little swimmers are waiting for the egg:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->