Anyone just had a baby and WTT, NTNP, or TTC?

^wss!

Zilla: When are you going to start testing, and are you going to post your symptoms anywhere? I *cannot* waittttttt to see some tests!

Bump and I are doing well except for some light nausea, shortness of breath, and (TMI) constipation. Only about 10000 days to go, or so it seems!

^wss!

Zilla: When are you going to start testing, and are you going to post your symptoms anywhere? I *cannot* waittttttt to see some tests!

Bump and I are doing well except for some light nausea, shortness of breath, and (TMI) constipation. Only about 10000 days to go, or so it seems!

I might start a blog, but on blogger/BlogSpot. I did one for all of my last pregnancy and for the first few weeks of LOs life :)
I'll test if I haven't had AF in 14 days - don't want to test before as I've spent so much on countless OPKs trying to see where I am in my cycle., might invest in come internet cheapies though.

Bless you, do you feel different about pregnancy this time around? xx

ICs worked great for me this time around--much more sensitive than FRER! I'd highly recommend em :)

I do feel differently about pregnancy this time round. Namely, I don't really think about it. With DD, I was obsessed with it. Looking up my progress weekly, thinking about it every waking moment, pushing my gut out on purpose to show it off. Nowadays, I just stare at my daughter with totally smitten eyes, play with her, and in doing so notice that another 5 days have gone by. I catch myself laying on my stomach playing, or letting her tromp on my belly when we're making faces at each other. Oops. Then I worry about our little peanut and feel really guilty that I was so careless. I don't know why I'm so absent-minded about it. Of course we deeply deeply wanted DD's little sibling, but I often forget that he/she is there... Very odd.

Hi ladies, how is everyone doing? Haven't been on this forum in SO long but was just thinking about you all and wanted to check in!!!!!!!!

Hi babydreams and leinzlove! Hope you all are doing well! 8 DPO, can't wait to hear about those tests Leinz. Keep us posted please!

Well, super faint line showed up on IC mainstream. Pic is in last post of TTC journal. I don't think you can see in in the pic though. Waiting till morning to test again! :)

Wantsalittle1 how are you feeling? Are you leaning towards boy or another little girl?

Leinz: Boo for BFN! Are you sure? My tests always go positive-negative-positive-negative in the first few days.

babydreams: We are thinking boy! We've only done Intelligender and the nuchal scan so far, so really all we have is rough estimates :) How is TTC going hon? What CD are you on?

:hugs:

Hi ladies, how is everyone doing? Haven't been on this forum in SO long but was just thinking about you all and wanted to check in!!!!!!!!

Still waiting on AF! 8 months after giving birth now.
Had all the tests done - LH FSH TSH Prolactin & all normal
took Provera for 5 days to induce an AF to kick start cycle .. that was 60 days ago & still no natural AF :(

Went for a scan on Friday as I think they're thinking it's PCOS but will have to wait a week for the results as I don't think the sonographer was allowed to tell me what the results were.

Had a couple of squinters/dye runs/faulty tests along with some pretty convincing "symptoms" but nothing at all. (massive dissapointment).

We're now preventing ... not TTC or even NTNP at the moment as I want to find out the results from the scan first & get a bit more healthy.
Also ... we're planning a runaway wedding for next year so we're going to be concentrating our attentions and finances on that and LO#1 for now. :happydance:

Hi ladies. Wanted to join in on this. I had my LO on January 26th, I refused to go back on BC as I really hate synthetic hormones. However we found ourselves very unexpectedly pregnant in June. Unfortunately, I MCd last weekend my OH is not ready to try again. We aren't financially stable enough for a second baby and I had terrible PND after my son. I would LOVE to try for #2 maybe when LO is about 1.5 years old! I am sooooo broody already though :(

Zilla: So sorry to hear of your trouble. I hope AF gets here soon! :(

Deterrose: I'm so sorry for your loss. Congrats on your January baby! I too have a January baby!

AFM: Tested today BFN! But, I'm sure I have line eye. :( Will test again tomorrow and see.

Hi ladies, would love to join, I just had my son this Feb. 26, 6lbs 5oz 19in long, and I'm so in love with him. He is truly a blessing from God!! But I now have baby fever again. I want to be pregnant again I miss that stage as well as the labor. BUT bc I'm trying to finish Nursing School me and DH have to wait until I finish:wacko: I know that's going to seem like forever but Nursing School has to be my 2nd Priority now after my son SO we are WTT, but until then I'm dieting trying to get myself back down to normal weight and trying to be a wonderful wife to my DH and a super mom to my son

Welcome Nevergivingup! I know all about baby fever! It can be trying!

AFM: I'm still getting line eye but BFN. It's 11dpo so I'm still holding out hope.

Thanks for the support in here. You ladies are amazing! :)

THanks Leinzlove for the warm welcome!! And sorry ab the BFN, my FX for u!!

I think I'll take a Hpt to maybe get some of this baby fever out of me although I know I'm not prego, but maybe that'll help:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->