Anyone just had a baby and WTT, NTNP, or TTC?

Wantsalittle1: Almost time for your son to arrive! :) Eeeeek!

AFM: Newly pregnant!

Congrats Leinzlove!! :happydance:. H&H 9 months to you xxxx

Not long now wantsAlittle1 - 6 weeks and counting! Cant believe how quick this last trimester has gone :wacko:

AFM, our TTC date has been moved from Nov '14 to May '15. We've decided to travel to Tokyo in April '15 with our DD, get that out of the way before we concentrate on having #2. I am looking forward to both events though :D.

xx

WantsALittle1 - I'm not too bad thank you, how are you? :D

Happy 34 weeks :happydance:

Leinz: I know, it's so close yet feels so far away! Can't wait for this to be over frankly so I can have little man in my arms and snuggle him night and day :) You know I've been stalking your testing and journal threads but I'll congratulate you again. Never can congratulate enough when it comes to a new pregnancy, right? Can't wait to see some u/s pics of Giraffe!

Inoue: Yes it has gone by so quickly--the whole pregnancy really. I think it's 100% because I have a toddler to chase around, and that really helps make days disappear into oblivion. I feel like it was just yesterday that I went for my 20-week scan!

Ooo a trip to Tokyo sounds fun and it doesn't seem like you're bummed about the TTC date pushing back a little bit? Are you from Japan or just going on a vacation? I've never been there but hope that I will be able to some day!

Ex: Doing well, just eager to be at the end! C-section date is 5 weeks 1 day away, but hoping LO decides he wants to come out sooner so that I can try a VBAC. If he comes between 37-37+4 I get to try a VBAC. Otherwise if he comes after 37+4 I have to have a C-section because I have polyhydramnios and he is 90th percentile weight :( Congrats on 20 weeks! Did you have a scan, or are there any pictures of LO? And did you find out gender?

WantsALittle1 - Glad to hear that you are doing well. I will keep everything crossed for you that you get to try a VBAC. Hopefully he will come before 37+4. Thank you, We have our 20 weeks scan on the 23rd December so we will hopefully be finding out the Gender then if baby doesn't have their legs crossed.

Ex: Awesome! Did you get a nuchal scan done and by chance did you post pics in the gender prediction forum? Nub theory was correct in both of my pregnancies, so if you have a nub photo anywhere I'd love to take a look! <3

WantsALittle1 - Yeah we had the Nuchal Scan at 12 weeks, not sure wether you can see the Nub or not though, I did post pictures in my Parenting Journal but I couldn't tell you what page! I didn't post pictures in the Gender Prediction Forum no, I would love for someone to guess the Gender for me though ;)

Inoue: Yes it has gone by so quickly--the whole pregnancy really. I think it's 100% because I have a toddler to chase around, and that really helps make days disappear into oblivion. I feel like it was just yesterday that I went for my 20-week scan!

Ooo a trip to Tokyo sounds fun and it doesn't seem like you're bummed about the TTC date pushing back a little bit? Are you from Japan or just going on a vacation? I've never been there but hope that I will be able to some day!

I've heard most people say the second pregnancy goes much quicker because of #1 running riot :haha:. We and hubby both from UK, we go there for holidays, long flight but its worth it :). OH is currently looking for another job with better hours so if that comes forward, then we may have to re-think things.

Incase im not online before the 25th, I hope you all have a lovely Christmas :hugs: xxx

wantsalittle1: I can't believe that's gone so fast! You must be so super excited :) ee x Do you have any names planned?

Leinz: Sorry to read about your loss, sending positive thoughts your way! :hugs:
I hope you're doing okay.

Inoue: Tokyo sounds amazing! I'm super jealous!

Ex:hope all is well with you and bump xxx

-

LO was 1 last week! And had a cake smash shoot which was super cute. He also had a party with all his little friends and had a lovely time, despite putting the candle on his cake out with his hand :|
He also took 5 steps this week and met Santa today, he's keeping me very busy! So excited for Christmas.

HAVE A LOVELY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE x

Zilla, missed you! It's so great to hear from you!

We are naming our son Alexander James. The first name is after a dear friend of mine who was a musician, artist, and beautiful free spirit and passed away too young. The second name (which is what little man will actually be called) is after the lead singer of Tool :)

We're Toolheads, haha!

Happy Birthday to your LO! 1 year, yay, but ouch about the candle trick :( And 5 steps, that is so so exciting hon! How did the Santa meeting go? We didn't try it this year, but my sister sent me the funniest picture of my little nephew PETRIFIED, sitting on Santa's lap. Hope it wasn't like that for your LO!

xoxo

Zilla - Everything is great over here thank you! Had our Gender scan today and we are having another little Prince, Jayden George :blue: Hope you are well? :)

Happy belated 1st Birthday to your LO, Tyler was also 1 on the 19th December. Yay for your LO taking 5 steps, you must be so proud!

WantsALittle1 - Lovely name choice! :D

Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas <3

Zilla, missed you! It's so great to hear from you!

We are naming our son Alexander James. The first name is after a dear friend of mine who was a musician, artist, and beautiful free spirit and passed away too young. The second name (which is what little man will actually be called) is after the lead singer of Tool :)

We're Toolheads, haha!

Happy Birthday to your LO! 1 year, yay, but ouch about the candle trick :( And 5 steps, that is so so exciting hon! How did the Santa meeting go? We didn't try it this year, but my sister sent me the funniest picture of my little nephew PETRIFIED, sitting on Santa's lap. Hope it wasn't like that for your LO!

xoxo

Hello x aw thanks I missed all you guys too!
I love the name :)
Sorry to hear about your friend x although naming a child after someone is definately one of the best ways to honour their memory!
Bless him. Santa went well, although "Santa" was a very skinny female dressed up so the pic isn't that great, haha! But it went well, I welled up a little when he was getting a cuddle! Must be getting soft in my old age!

Did you have a lovely Christmas??? My living room now looks like a small branch of Hamleys, it's ridiculous. Although LO has been kept very occupied and happy!

Zilla - Everything is great over here thank you! Had our Gender scan today and we are having another little Prince, Jayden George :blue: Hope you are well? :)

Happy belated 1st Birthday to your LO, Tyler was also 1 on the 19th December. Yay for your LO taking 5 steps, you must be so proud!

WantsALittle1 - Lovely name choice! :D

Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas <3

wooo! That's so exciting, what a wonderful Christmas present! We're all good thanks except I have a rotten cold and am off sale shopping in the morning, should be fun! Although I have vouchers to spend to get an outfit for NYE so very happy :) How is your pregnancy going? It seems to have flown by!

Did you have a lovely Christmas?

Hope everyone is enjoying the festive season :flower::xmas16::xmas23::xmas9::xmas6::xmas12:

Hello x aw thanks I missed all you guys too!
I love the name :)
Sorry to hear about your friend x although naming a child after someone is definately one of the best ways to honour their memory!
Bless him. Santa went well, although "Santa" was a very skinny female dressed up so the pic isn't that great, haha! But it went well, I welled up a little when he was getting a cuddle! Must be getting soft in my old age!

Did you have a lovely Christmas??? My living room now looks like a small branch of Hamleys, it's ridiculous. Although LO has been kept very occupied and happy!

Yes, we hope that Alex's spirit lives on in our son!

That is hilarious about Santa… a lady Santa, never seen that! And I can understand getting teary--the Santa picture is one of those milestones that you sorta dream about when you imagine your children, so when it actually happens it is definitely an emotional moment.

Our Christmas was indeed lovely, lots of presents for AJ so she is also very occupied and happy. I wonder how long it will take for our kiddos to become bored of this flood of toys… Probably just in time for birthdays, so they can get flooded with toys again :)

Happy New Year darling--I hope your family is doing something special.

hug hug hug

Zilla - It sure was a lovely Christmas present. Glad to hear that you are all ok but sorry to hear about your cold, hope you feel better soon! I'm just getting over a cold myself. Hope you have fun shopping tomorrow and you manage to find an outfit for NYE :D

We had a great Christmas thank you, although I think it will be better next year when Tyler is a little older and understands more. Did you have a good Christmas? :D

Pregnancy is going great thank you, it sure is flying by, can't believe I am 22 weeks already! :shock:

Zilla - It sure was a lovely Christmas present. Glad to hear that you are all ok but sorry to hear about your cold, hope you feel better soon! I'm just getting over a cold myself. Hope you have fun shopping tomorrow and you manage to find an outfit for NYE :D

We had a great Christmas thank you, although I think it will be better next year when Tyler is a little older and understands more. Did you have a good Christmas? :D

Pregnancy is going great thank you, it sure is flying by, can't believe I am 22 weeks already! :shock:

Wow less than 2 weeks til V-day Ex! Yayyyy!

Yes, we hope that Alex's spirit lives on in our son!

That is hilarious about Santa… a lady Santa, never seen that! And I can understand getting teary--the Santa picture is one of those milestones that you sorta dream about when you imagine your children, so when it actually happens it is definitely an emotional moment.

Our Christmas was indeed lovely, lots of presents for AJ so she is also very occupied and happy. I wonder how long it will take for our kiddos to become bored of this flood of toys… Probably just in time for birthdays, so they can get flooded with toys again :)

Happy New Year darling--I hope your family is doing something special.

hug hug hug
Glad to hear you had a lovely day!!
Oh gosh, I hope LO doesn't get bored any time soon!
Happy new year! Me and OH are going for a night out together, as FXd we will be pregnant/have a small baba for the next NYE. Well, that's what I'm hoping anyway!

Glad your cold is clearing! Christmas was lovely thank you! We went to my OHs Dads for the day and had a great big family Christmas. I lost my Mum 2 weeks before Christmas when I was 17 and was never close to my Dad (he died 10 months later) so I spent a good few years hating Christmas and everything to do with it, but now I have a little family of my own, it really is the best time ever.
Currently watching OH trying to pack away LOs new toys that keep going off and singing/playing music at him, lol :haha:

Does anyone know if being ill in bed and probably a little dehydrated can affect the result of an OPK? Had a + today (it's on another thread if you want to take a peek!), but not sure if it's because I'm ill. x

WantsALittle1 - Yay! :happydance:

Zilla - Thank you, I hate having a cold! Glad to hear that you had a lovely Christmas. I'm really sorry to hear about your Mum and Dad :hugs: Haha I know that feeling very well! Have to turn the toys off quickly :haha:

I'm sorry but I'm not sure about the OPK and being ill, hope someone can help you though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->