Anyone just had a baby and WTT, NTNP, or TTC?

Zilla: Is there any way it could've been implantation bleeding? I've heard that described as a late AF. I hate evaps or dye runs... GRRRR!

AFM: 6dpo... Not thinking I will see a positive result, but hoping! I have had 2 early losses. (1 in October, another last month.) I'm experiencing Luteal Phase problems. I started vitex at 1dpo hoping it helps me get my sticky.

That's what I was thinking ... but no.
Don't know what it was really, it was like normal C cm, but with a tinge of brown/pink, then one day of red, then brown again then nothing!
Stupid dye runs, it's the 2nd or 3rd I've had in a year now. Might stop with the ICs to be honest !

Good luck! I've never tried Vitex, is it good? Have you used it before?

I just started vitex at 1dpo. So, I don't know. But I read about it and liked what I read. I feel that it can help me.

I waited until 1dpo, because some have had it delay O. And I didn't want that but felt it I took it after O, then all it can do is extend my LP for this month anyways. I then will cut back my dosage and raise it at the next 1dpo. (But, lets hope I'm about to see a BFP.) I don't think I will get a positive result, but I hope to be surprised.

Good luck! :flower:

I think I'm taking a break out from TTC. Especially with stupid cyles (never knowing where I am with my cycle, symptom spotting about O/pregnancy, googling every last little thing) , it's so time consuming and I always feel myself getting massively distracted and obsessive about it. It takes over so many waking hours!
I've had a couple of dye runs in the past couple of weeks, and I'm sick of testing for O everyday even though the OPKs don't work with my body, always analysing every test and convincing myself I can see something .. OH said he can tell I'm starting to sway towards depression again & I just want to have some time out.

So, I think I'm going to go on the pill for a while and forget about TTC. I don't want to use condoms and see how my cycles go as I know I'll just end up obsessing over my cycles still.
I'm going to try and sort through all the baby stuff I've got in the spare room, sell what I can - it's too much having it all sitting there.
We're also going to sort out the spare room and make it into a home office, instead of having it as a box full of crap, waiting for a baby to go in it.
Also, I'm returning to my degree in October so I'm going to need the space to study and need a bit of spare time.
Going to use the money we had saved in the bank for LO#2 things and go on a family holiday together this summer instead, and make the most of what we do have.
I'm taking my life off hold and putting #2 on hold for a while.
I've got 1 pregnant woman close to me, and 3 friends who are all TTC who I know will get pregnant before I do. If I'm not going to get pregnant, I'd rather have it on my terms and in my control rather than leave it down to a body doesn't seem to want to work like it did, and be constantly waiting around for something to happen. I just want to forget about it all for a while!

I know there are people that have been TTC for a hell of a lot longer than I have, and some who don't even have #1 - so I know that I'm lucky .. but I can't really do this at the moment! x

I'll keep checking back on here though, and see how everyone is doing :):):)
:dust:

It sounds like this letting go is well-needed Zilla and I hope it brings you some healing and peace. Big big hugs and love sent your way.

I'm so sorry for how rough this has been on you.

Thankyou ....
I'm actually OK. Feel like a little weight has lifted to be honest!
Massive Massive congratulations by the way :hugs: eeeeee you must be so happy & proud :):) Hope you're both doing well?? xxx

Zilla: I'm sorry hun! TTC is so unfair. I too, am dealing with pregnancies all around me. :( My sister is due next month.

Another sister called me today and announced her pregnancy. She said "I'm pregnant." I said "Yay". She said "No, I don't want to be pregnant." I said "WHAT?" She said "She got pregnant on 9 years of birth control."

She is scared has no job, lives with my mom, her relationship is not stable with her boyfriend. She goes to the Dr. Friday. She had a normal period in November, a light one in December. I'm thinking she's either 4 weeks or 8 weeks.

I'm happy, a little jealous but dang if I don't wish I was pregnant too!

I'm sorry I have been quiet in this thread, I have been stalking though!

Zilla - Sending you lot's of hugs! :hugs:

WantsALittle1 - Congratulations! Hope you and Jimmy are both doing well? :D

Leinz - It will be your turn very soon! I can feel it :dust: :hugs:

Thanks Ex we are well and happy, about to leave the hospital.

I am feeling bad for all the wonderful girls on here who are facing rough times with TTC. It's hard to be happy when I know you all are hurting. If Jimmy and I were there we'd be smothering you all with baby hugs and cuddles so you wouldn't feel sad. I would share my baby monkey's love with all of ya...

You girls are true blue and I love you all!

<3

WantsALittle1 - You're more than welcome and I bet you are glad to be going home? :D

WantsALittle1 - You're more than welcome and I bet you are glad to be going home? :D

Thought so, haha… That was before Little Man decided that he didn't want to sleep for more than 30 minutes last night. It's times like those I sorta wish I'd stayed in the hospital so I could have him in the nursery and get at least an hour of sleep. :/ I feel so guilty for saying that.

Wantsalittle1: How sweet of you! Your words are super kind. Wish I could get some Monkey Loves too... But for now, I'll settle with 2 faint lines, because I'm pregnant.

You'll adjust in no time, hun! That first week home is the roughest. What was DD's reaction. Chloe was so mad at me, she just wanted Zoela.

Leinz, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jean is pretty sick with a UTI so, while she's been curious, she hasn't had much energy to get interested in him. We're hoping that when she's well they can interact and have some positive associations.

OH wow! When I brought Zoela home. Chloe was sick too! That was awful because I was so worried about Zoela getting sick and I couldn't keep Chloe away.

I hope Jean feels better soon. How old is she?

OH wow! When I brought Zoela home. Chloe was sick too! That was awful because I was so worried about Zoela getting sick and I couldn't keep Chloe away.

I hope Jean feels better soon. How old is she?

She is 17 months old. What did Chloe have when Zoela came home and did Zoela ever get anything?

WantsALittle1 - Yeah the 1st week home is very difficult! I'm sure you will adjust soon though :hugs:

I'm sorry to hear that Jean is sick, I hope she feels better soon :flower:

Leinz - Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! Here's to a very sticky bean! :dust:

No, Zoela didn't catch it. But I thought she did and took them both to the DR.

Here he told me Zoela had a bit of colic. And was healthy. But Chloe had a cold and double ear infections.

Zilla: I'm sorry hun! TTC is so unfair. I too, am dealing with pregnancies all around me. :( My sister is due next month.

Another sister called me today and announced her pregnancy. She said "I'm pregnant." I said "Yay". She said "No, I don't want to be pregnant." I said "WHAT?" She said "She got pregnant on 9 years of birth control."

She is scared has no job, lives with my mom, her relationship is not stable with her boyfriend. She goes to the Dr. Friday. She had a normal period in November, a light one in December. I'm thinking she's either 4 weeks or 8 weeks.

I'm happy, a little jealous but dang if I don't wish I was pregnant too!

:hugs: , spoken to you on a diff. thread but still sending :hugs: !!

I'm sorry I have been quiet in this thread, I have been stalking though!

Zilla - Sending you lot's of hugs! :hugs:

Thankyou! I'm ok ... typically, in the time between deciding to take a break and going to the doctors, I was POAS as usual and got a surge on an OPK. I think! They don't always work for me but this time the test line was a lot darker than the control line instead of just being the same colour as it. So maybe I did O ... going to see what happens and then decide. If I get BFP it'll be amazing... If I get AF, It will still be good as means my cycles are back but not sure what it'll mean in regards to TTC or taking a break.If I don't get anything and the test was just faulty then ... I think I'll definately take a break.

How are you???? xx

Thanks Ex we are well and happy, about to leave the hospital.

I am feeling bad for all the wonderful girls on here who are facing rough times with TTC. It's hard to be happy when I know you all are hurting. If Jimmy and I were there we'd be smothering you all with baby hugs and cuddles so you wouldn't feel sad. I would share my baby monkey's love with all of ya...

You girls are true blue and I love you all!

<3

Ah this is a lovely message :hugs:, how are you all doing now? Your little man is so gorgeous I just want to give him squishy hugs:haha:

xxx

Ah this is a lovely message :hugs:, how are you all doing now? Your little man is so gorgeous I just want to give him squishy hugs:haha:

xxx

We are well. Trying to get this whole breastfeeding thing down. It's tough, never succeeded with Jean but hoping that I have better luck with Jimmy!

C'mon over to Texas some day and those squishy hugs'll be waiting for you girl!

xo

Zilla - You're more than welcome. I found that some OPK's work better than others, they did for me any way, I can't speak for everyone though. I am going to keep everything crossed that you do get your BFP, although sometimes, taking a break is usually the time when a lot of ladies get their BFP as they are relaxed about it.

I'm not too bad thank you :D xx

WantsALittle1 - Happy 1 week old to Jimmy! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"