anyone lost in 2011 and trying again?

I lost literally a few days ago and I am ready to go again. I am sad I was told to not have sex for a little while... my body wants another baby right now. I don't want to get my hopes up as I obviously haven't even had a full cycle yet, but we are going to do the dance every day starting next week till we get it right.

yeah i think so ... i have no idea how long my cycle are "normally" because most of my adult life i have been on some sort of contraceptive trying to regulaate me, then i feel pregnant, then i had cotinuous bleeding, then i had to take something to reulate me, i fell pregnant right away, lost it and are now here.

so basically i just try and test everyday, because i have no idea otherwise lol! the excting thing for me is that it does seem once i do ovulate and have a realy cycle i get pregnant quite soon. so fingers crossed that is that case and i wasnt just lucky the other two times.

what cd are you on? im on cd 15, which i guess is about average for poeple, fingers crossed my latural phase is long enough this time as it wasnt last month.

wishing you luck, hope your cycles go back to normal for you this cycle and that you get your bfp xxx

I'm currently on day 9 of my cycle so should hopefully be Ovulating in about 12 days if my period is 34 days, i'm still going to do the OPKs that i have over the next few days in case my period has changed again.

Hey ladies, I think Im going to be moving to WTT :cry:

Im in my 2ww right now, right at the begining, but I am now awaiting surgery for my gallstones, which i was disgnosised with in Oct. Only just managed to get refered yesterday because im in constant pain now (since last friday). I have had 3 "attacks" of it in a week.

I spoke to my doctor about it and the MC and he said its possible that the infection, teh gallstones cause me to get infections in my liver, to of killed the baby :cry:obviously nothing is definate and there is no way to prove either way, but its really left me in limbo.:cry::cry:

He said he would push it through quickly due to all my pain, but said it will still take months and he said not with as much pain as you have. i still think it will take months.

So now im lost. i know people that wait 7 - 9 months for surgery, i cant hold off TTC that long, but if i do get pregnant i could kill it again if my gallstones keep playing up. If i knew id be having sugery in the next month i would wait but i doubt it will be.

I just dont know what to do. I know some surgeons will operate in pregnancy, usually the second trimester, but obviously its not ideal, and they could just refuse to until i have deleivered.

On the other hand i could wait 9 months for the surgery and not be pregnant all that time, i dont know if i could do that. Im so deversated because we didnt do it this month (was in so much pain through my fertile time only did it once).

:cry:I just want to cry, i dont know what to do. i wish i could afford to just go private, but i expect that would be thousands. :cry:

awww huni that sucks :hugs: have you looked into how much it would cost? worth a look, might not be as much as you expect :shrug:

I know how you feel kind of, it took me 12 cycles to get a hint of a :bfp: and then too lose it, the thought of it possibly taking that long again make me ache :hugs::hugs:

£3,000! Which i guess isnt a huge amount but we are buying a house at the moment (plus thats very complicated) so have a massive amount of fee to pay next week (if it goes through on time).

It took me about 10/11 months to conceive too! thats why it suck so much, and my body is behaving relatively normally at the moment (expect i might have a very short latural phase, in 2ww now so only time will tell). I dont want to wait, but i cant live with the guilty if i delibratley got pregnant and it died because of in infection.

Going to see what happens in the nest week, if i havent heard back from the hospital im going to start chasing it up. fingers crossed all the thousands my husband pays out for the nhs will be worth it! Otherwise I may have to use a credit card arh!

£3,000! Which i guess isnt a huge amount but we are buying a house at the moment (plus thats very complicated) so have a massive amount of fee to pay next week (if it goes through on time).

It took me about 10/11 months to conceive too! thats why it suck so much, and my body is behaving relatively normally at the moment (expect i might have a very short latural phase, in 2ww now so only time will tell). I dont want to wait, but i cant live with the guilty if i delibratley got pregnant and it died because of in infection.

Going to see what happens in the nest week, if i havent heard back from the hospital im going to start chasing it up. fingers crossed all the thousands my husband pays out for the nhs will be worth it! Otherwise I may have to use a credit card arh!

I have a friend who is waiting for her gall bladder to be removed - she has been told it will be before the summer and it was only diagnosed a short while ago so you may be lucky and get a date sooner rather than later. Have you seen a consultant yet? If not it might be worth asking them about whether or not conceiving again will be ok - I thought gall stones were aggravated by fatty food so it might be with a careful diet you would be ok?
Either way you have to do what is best for you as your health is more important in the long run....:hugs:

I was told it would be put through as urgent due to the liver infections, but i havnet even seen consultant yet.

The GP told me that he couldnt tell me to TTC or not. That I needed to decide, just not sure what to do right now.

thanks to both of you xxx

I am so sorry to you eternal. sorry I have been distant.

I hope you get this fixed so you can try again!!!

I am so sorry to you eternal. sorry I have been distant.

I hope you get this fixed so you can try again!!!

oh honey!!!! :cry:I am so so so sorry :hugs::hugs: I havent been round much lately either, i didnt know! How are you coping? :hugs::hugs:Life is too cruel! You ok?

I am ok. are you ok? I will be praying that this resolves so you can try for your baby!!

OK really feeling pregnant :shock: i NEVER say that :shock:
https://img820.imageshack.us/img820/9253/marchchart.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

OMGGGGGGGGGGG eternal !!! thats not fair:( i see your even more so like me (were also in middle of buying a house too!lol) aw push and push for an op! free one ! thats why we pay our taxes! Cant you HAVE more pain and maybe you ll jump up the list? better than 3k off your credit card.!!!

9babies OMG iam sooo sorry. You must get these tests your docs told you to wait for. You must be sooo fertile to get pregnant few weeks after mc... but then to loose it , not to have a sticky bean must be hard:( hopefully the docs will help if you help them.:( so sorry for you.

im going to push, going to call doctors in a few days and make sure he sent the referal, then will call the hospital and find out how long ill have to wait. im going to start nagging them. why should people wait weeks and weeks for operations? its terrible!

Well my TTC has deffo been put on hold, had some tests/swabs last week cos my bleeding wasnt stopping, they rang tonight I have a secondary infection from the ERPC fab just what I needed

Well my TTC has deffo been put on hold, had some tests/swabs last week cos my bleeding wasnt stopping, they rang tonight I have a secondary infection from the ERPC fab just what I needed

Aww hun! :( So sorry hope it clears up soon :hugs:

oh no! im so sorry, they gave me anti-biotics just in case, thought that was standard, how gutting! two weeks worth?

nah just a week, altho its 400mg 3 times per day so heafty dose.

yeah actually, thinking about it mine was a week too but couldnt TTC for a week after

well havent been on 2 days and i see no pos opks? come on girls were r they? i was all happy past few days til i found out that a pos doesnt mean ul ov!!!!!!! :( well i felt af type cramps which is normal ov cramps. Beware after first AF after MC that ov mainly happens sooner... im missus late at 20-24 days and this month 12-15

i had a positive this cycle, but only had sex once on my fertile days, not sure im somewhere between 7 - 10dpo but not hopful for this month at all.

We decided to just keep trying! so full on next month

wow eternal so it could still happen. have you tested yet\/?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->