anyone lost in 2011 and trying again?

iam understanding why they say wait until after af. so ive decided to npnt method , well what else can i do now lol. Mc 13 jan Negative pregnancy test 6 days later, past 20 odd days negative ovulation tests. Gasie and cramps past 3 days and tonight CM and pinkish? dunno if iam ov, implantion or AF coming... LOST and still empty

i know how you feel, i just feel empty, but i was only 11 weeks so cant imagie how it feels to get that far, do you know what cause it? if you dont mind me asking:hugs:

I lost our last baby at 12 weeks on January 17th!! and had a dnc on the 18th. I am trying again in a few days if oh allows!!!

good luck persuading your husband, sorry for your loss. 9 mc? you poor thing:hugs:

Hi ladies, can I join in.

I had my ERPC on the 31/01/11 and will be trying to NTNP after my bleeding stops, it took me 12 mths last time and I have everything crossed it wont be another 12 :hugs:

May start my OPK in May for the next few mths I just want to see where mother nature takes me

your still bleeding? eck, you poor thing? have you been back to the doctor?

i was told if i bled for more than 2 weeks to go to my gp and they would refer me back. i spotted the whole time nothing heavy and lasted two and a half weeks. i didnt go as i was pritty sure it was almost done.

:hugs: i hope you stop soon :hugs:sorry for your loss

Hiya, yeah I was told the same thing about the two weeks, but it was only done Monday so im ok :hugs: was expecting to be heavy really but just like a normal bleed if not lighter :shrug:

I had my ERPC on the 31/01/11 and will be trying to NTNP after my bleeding stops, it took me 12 mths last time and I have everything crossed it wont be another 12 :hugs:

May start my OPK in May for the next few mths I just want to see where mother nature takes me

i was told if i bled for more than 2 weeks to go to my gp and they would refer me back. i spotted the whole time nothing heavy and lasted two and a half weeks. i didnt go as i was pritty sure it was almost done.

Hiya, yeah I was told the same thing about the two weeks, but it was only done Monday so im ok :hugs: was expecting to be heavy really but just like a normal bleed if not lighter :shrug:

arh sorry, read it wrong, i thought it was the 31/12/10, i clearly need to read things properly lol! yeah mine was really light, i guess some of us eascape lucky, if you an be lucky in this situation

arh sorry, read it wrong, i thought it was the 31/12/10, i clearly need to read things properly lol! yeah mine was really light, i guess some of us eascape lucky, if you an be lucky in this situation

not to worry hun, didnt know how to say it with out sounding rude :hugs:

I hope so, altho the cramping last night i could have done without, have a very strange empty feeling also today have been fine since monday but its hit me today

not to worry hun, didnt know how to say it with out sounding rude :hugs:

I hope so, altho the cramping last night i could have done without, have a very strange empty feeling also today have been fine since monday but its hit me today

im so sorry :hugs: i totally know that empty feeling. it does get better but i still get it! is sometimes hard now we are TTC again and thinking it was just over 3 weeks ago i was 11 weeks and now im trying again!

its weird having an ercp because i dont feel like i lost the baby, it was just there one minute gone the next, i think that times a lot of time to get used to. :hugs:

Good luck xxx

eternal.

Nothing yet:( not even a call to go for a follow up scan. I forced my own medical practice to give me anti botics and iron tabs. I will prob hear about the PM soon. I done nearly 3 weeks of researching and ive so far come up with hughes syndrome (after 20 weeks go to pre ec normally) i had pre ec with my first child but then i hadnt so many resp and work to do. Or it coulda been a sch. Mind boggles.. apparently my lovely 19 week old baby was perfect, but iam sure they will check tissue and placenta. IF so iam starting a row over all the blood clots in pregnancy.

btw i had loadsa Cm last night and pinkish been 22 days since MC but my Cm is like chewing gum and lots of. not sure what is happening but i got a bfn on day 6 and no Ov test has worked so far. might try tonight as the one this morning looked faint but not sure. cheap tests eh?

eternal.

Nothing yet:( not even a call to go for a follow up scan. I forced my own medical practice to give me anti botics and iron tabs. I will prob hear about the PM soon. I done nearly 3 weeks of researching and ive so far come up with hughes syndrome (after 20 weeks go to pre ec normally) i had pre ec with my first child but then i hadnt so many resp and work to do. Or it coulda been a sch. Mind boggles.. apparently my lovely 19 week old baby was perfect, but iam sure they will check tissue and placenta. IF so iam starting a row over all the blood clots in pregnancy.

Oh im so sorry, i hope you get answers soon, it must be so worrying! :hugs:

Can I join? I found out I had a MMC on 10th Jan and ERPC on 13th - I was 10 weeks. We are currently NTNP until I get my AF but as I had IUI to get pregnant last time I'm not hopeful....I'm determined not to take any tests until at least the end of March if I haven't had an AF by then as end up getting obsessive about tests...

Sorry for everyone's losses. We all know how it feels here. Wouldn't wish this on anyone!

For me, this one has been the worst - the last 2 M/C were early enough where I didn't need a D&C, but this one I did (had D&C on 12/30/10)...it's been 5 weeks now and just FINALLY started getting negative HPTs and OPKs. Started some light (very light) brown spotting today. Hoping this turns into AF soon so we can move forward with a new cycle.

It is really hard not to think about where/how far along I would have been had the pregnancy not terminated, but thinking like that will drive me crazy and I just can't do that to myself. Best friend just had a baby a couple of weeks ago and another very close friend is pregnant right now, so it's hard to not think about it all...taking comfort in my little 2 year old man is the thing that keeps me going through all of this. I just can't wallow in my sadness in front of him.

Love and luck to you all!

last week i lost my daughter molly at 24 weeks i was induced as she had Anencephaly she lived for 2 hours which brought some comfort but when is it safe for me to try again? my bleeding is almost gone also kinda scared that people will think i dont love molly and trying to replace her but this is defo not the case

Can I join? I found out I had a MMC on 10th Jan and ERPC on 13th - I was 10 weeks. We are currently NTNP until I get my AF but as I had IUI to get pregnant last time I'm not hopeful....I'm determined not to take any tests until at least the end of March if I haven't had an AF by then as end up getting obsessive about tests...
:hugs: im sorry for your loss. oh course you can join :happydance:
Will you do another IUI?
I keep saying i wont test and giving in ARH! im glad i did as i got my BFN which i was dreading it still saying positive and i got my positive ovulation which i am super excitied about :happydance:because it means my body is working, when i the past it tends to get confusied :dohh:

Sorry for everyone's losses. We all know how it feels here. Wouldn't wish this on anyone!

For me, this one has been the worst - the last 2 M/C were early enough where I didn't need a D&C, but this one I did (had D&C on 12/30/10)...it's been 5 weeks now and just FINALLY started getting negative HPTs and OPKs. Started some light (very light) brown spotting today. Hoping this turns into AF soon so we can move forward with a new cycle.

It is really hard not to think about where/how far along I would have been had the pregnancy not terminated, but thinking like that will drive me crazy and I just can't do that to myself. Best friend just had a baby a couple of weeks ago and another very close friend is pregnant right now, so it's hard to not think about it all...taking comfort in my little 2 year old man is the thing that keeps me going through all of this. I just can't wallow in my sadness in front of him.

Love and luck to you all!

:hugs::hugs:Im so sorry for your losses:hugs::hugs:Im the same, taking comfort in my little boy. its hard having people around with newborns or who are pregnant though :hugs:

last week i lost my daughter molly at 24 weeks i was induced as she had Anencephaly she lived for 2 hours which brought some comfort but when is it safe for me to try again? my bleeding is almost gone also kinda scared that people will think i dont love molly and trying to replace her but this is defo not the case

Im so so sorry :hugs::hugs: I cant imagine what its like to lose a child at that age.

I dont know if it different if your further along, i was told i could TTC as soon as i stopped bleeding, so about two weeks after the MC/ercp. I was only 11 weeks though.

I have a friend who lost their baby at full term, and they tried almost right away and conceieved within a few months and no one has even thought that. its just they need a baby and everyone understand that, we are not replacing our babies, we are just moving on but always remembering.

once again im so sorry :hugs:

Hello everyone,

I hope you don't mind me joining?

I suffered a mc on Jan 12th @ 6 weeks. My world completely fell apart, we had been trying for 6 months.

Sending you all massive hugs :hugs: at this very sad and difficult time for us all xxxx

Hello everyone,

I hope you don't mind me joining?

I suffered a mc on Jan 12th @ 6 weeks. My world completely fell apart, we had been trying for 6 months.

Sending you all massive hugs :hugs: at this very sad and difficult time for us all xxxx
welcome coconut17! im so sorry for your loss:hugs: we know your pain, im was simular TTC for 8 months, MC at 11weeks :cry:

Wishing you lots of luck for you BFP, you trying this cycle? my ercp was the 7th and trying this cycle

Oh, hun, my heart goes out to you. I can not even imagine the pain of losing a pregnancy so far along. Glad to hear the bleeding is almost gone and you are mentally ready to try again. I wouldn't waste even a moment worrying about what other people might think - they don't know what you are feeling and have no right to judge you whatsoever!

Hang in there...talk to your doctor about when it's okay to start trying again. I would imagine they will tell you to wait until you've had 1 regular period and then try again when you feel ready.

Good luck!!! As for me - I FINALLY started AF today! So excited because now I can call the RE and schedule all of the tests they want to do this week. Feel like we're moving in the right direction now. Hope so at least! I jsut want some answers. :shrug:

So sad to hear everyones experiences. We are not alone though, there has to be a little bit of comfort in that at least.

Yes Eternal, my Dr told me that it would be perfectly fine to start trying again once the bleeding had stopped, so we have. Will find out next week if it's worked :shrug:

I read quite a bit of conflicting info online about when to start ttc again after a mc, but my Dr assured me that it was safe to try straight after. Wouldn't have done it if it wasn't safe I suppose.

How about you, have you started ttc straight away, or have you waited for your first AF? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->