anyone lost in 2011 and trying again?

I am not that great,. my oh wouldnt dtd with me last night. so another fertile day wasted. and i was reminded of my last mc this morning, when my sister emailed me saying she is going to try to have a baby after her wedding. : (

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
why did she feel the need to do that? does she know you just MC?

i think i actually missed my fertile days we did it so much (every day and more sometimes) on the lead up to ovulation, but once i got my positive ovulation gave up because we physicallt couldnt do ot anymore, so the days i actually really needed to do it i didnt :wacko: i keep telling myself there is always next month.

go tempt your OH, get out some sexy undies and entice him, i think they feel a lot of the pressure to perform sometimes and it gets too much x

eternal from what youve just said i reckon youll be carrying a wee girl soon! x the girl spermies last longer xxx

I am not that great,. my oh wouldnt dtd with me last night. so another fertile day wasted. and i was reminded of my last mc this morning, when my sister emailed me saying she is going to try to have a baby after her wedding. : (

I'm sorry to hear that! :( Are you going to be okay? Its so hard to be positive for someone in a situation like this hey?

13 days until I fly out to go and see my DH. Haven't had AF yet since medical management on 1st Jan so hoping it comes before the holiday so we have a chance of trying, otherwise I have to wait until April when I'll see him again.
I'm very envious of all you ladies with husbands on the same continent!!

I had my ERPC on the 31st (Monday) and intend to get right back on the horse (so too speak) my urge to be pregnant again is really strong, just need to stop bleeding.

How long after the op did people bleed for? I expected it to be heavy but its more like spotting? sorry i understand if its difficult for people to recall :hugs:

I only bled on the day then spotting on and off for a couple of weeks but I think everyone is different.

sorry for spelling trying not to cry at the moment my partner is at work and feeling so alone right now

Don't worry about it - we have all been there and understand thats the beauty of these theads.:hugs:

eternal from what youve just said i reckon youll be carrying a wee girl soon! x the girl spermies last longer xxx

awwww thanks thats so sweet. i do really hope so, :happydance:my heart says i am but my brain says stop being silly your going be be disappointed :dohh: i think im only 4 days past ovulation :shrug: but who knows, its way too confusing for me. i have only had 4 proper cycles since jan 2009, so not really understand how or what my body should behave.

how you feeling today?

13 days until I fly out to go and see my DH. Haven't had AF yet since medical management on 1st Jan so hoping it comes before the holiday so we have a chance of trying, otherwise I have to wait until April when I'll see him again.
I'm very envious of all you ladies with husbands on the same continent!!

that must make things so much harder :hugs: im so sorry. wishing you lots of luck that your fertile when you see your hubby :hugs:

I delivered my beautiful boy on Sunday, I was 16/17 weeks, we'd only heard his heartbeat a few days before. As soon as I looked at him I knew we had to try again, we really want another child, I didn't go through all this not to try again.
I have really irregular cycles (last time soy iso worked for me). So I've already been sorting out my charts, ovulation sticks and thermometer. When I had my MMC at 8 weeks in August I went for a scan afterwards and the woman was convinced I was about to ovulate again, I obviously didn't for another two weeks, I spent two weeks convinced I must be pregnant again. I'm determined this time that even if we decide to wait till after first AF (don't think we will) I'll at least know when I O'd and can predict when AF is due.

No other baby can ever replace my sweet boy but I can't give up TTC again, not yet.

xxx

hows everyone doing today?

Today isn't so bad - had a good crying session yesterday - find crying always seems to help.

How are you doing?

i agree, a good cry always seems to help, im having a worse day today, no idea why, im super tired and quite down.worried ill end up with depression as i have been on meds for it before and everything seems to be going wrong at the mo.

However, ill be fine, teh cry helped, and hubby and i just went out and bought loads of treats from tesco including ice-cream!!! got some candles and will have a relaxing bath with bubbles and spa jets, and candles. so im feeling better about that.

i think all us ladies should start treating ourselves. im determined if my period shows up im going to do something for me, message, acuouncture, etc. think we all should ... we deserve it!

Im so sorry to everyone who has lost a baby.
I was ttc since june 2009 with no luck
Started to recieve help (tests etc) september 2010
Took a pt on december 24th which i thought was neg
Looked at it on da 1st jan it was pos!
Started to bleed went epu, nufing in my womb
Heartbroken.
Found out i was having an ectopic
Had my MX shot on jan 8th and im trying already
Some will say its too soon but its what i want :(

eternal we loss a day apart and today and yesterday was my worse day!:( i feel as if everyone has forgotten. I went to the grave and sat by it when my Oh came i had to eventually come away after a few hours crying and it was pitch black. so much for my fear of dark and in a graveyard:( i just dont believe this can happen to one :( we all know how bad it can feel, dont think people relise the loss. I went in the car in my nightgown after getting up from lying cryin in bed all day. I thought it would make me feel better to lie by his grave but its just left me feeling more empty and my Oh most defo thinks iam now crazy (such a strong women and independant normally :( )

eternal we loss a day apart and today and yesterday was my worse day!:( i feel as if everyone has forgotten. I went to the grave and sat by it when my Oh came i had to eventually come away after a few hours crying and it was pitch black. so much for my fear of dark and in a graveyard:( i just dont believe this can happen to one :(
:hugs::hugs::hugs:
oh honey im so sorry. :hugs: i wish i could actually give you a real hug and just let you cry on my shoulder. i dont think anyone understands like us ladies, even people who have gobe through it in the past forget how bad it feels at the time. although i cant imagine losing a baby at months, i know its so much harder for you than most of us on here. :hugs:

You know you can PM me anytime, if you send a PM ill give you my facebook and then you can email me anytime you like.

screw other people though, you greieve as much and for as long as you need, the pain will never go but im sure in time it will be less painful, but right now you should take as much time as you need.

you def need to do something for you though hun, some special you time. are you writting your feelings down? that may help. :hugs::hugs:

sending you massive hugs and keeping your in my thoughts and prayers xxx

Im so sorry to everyone who has lost a baby.
I was ttc since june 2009 with no luck
Started to recieve help (tests etc) september 2010
Took a pt on december 24th which i thought was neg
Looked at it on da 1st jan it was pos!
Started to bleed went epu, nufing in my womb
Heartbroken.
Found out i was having an ectopic
Had my MX shot on jan 8th and im trying already
Some will say its too soon but its what i want :(

im sorry for your loss and your long journey to motherhood.

Most of us UK ladies have been told we can try again straight away if we are ready, i had an ercp and lost my baby at 11 weeks. this is the same cycle and im trying as are most of us ladies on here.

some wait a cycle, and some up to three, but the new research in the UK suggests that there is no reason to wait and the evidence suggests less rish of MC the sooner you get pregnant.

good luck, and im sorry for your loss:hugs:

I delivered my beautiful boy on Sunday, I was 16/17 weeks, we'd only heard his heartbeat a few days before. As soon as I looked at him I knew we had to try again, we really want another child, I didn't go through all this not to try again.
I have really irregular cycles (last time soy iso worked for me). So I've already been sorting out my charts, ovulation sticks and thermometer. When I had my MMC at 8 weeks in August I went for a scan afterwards and the woman was convinced I was about to ovulate again, I obviously didn't for another two weeks, I spent two weeks convinced I must be pregnant again. I'm determined this time that even if we decide to wait till after first AF (don't think we will) I'll at least know when I O'd and can predict when AF is due.

No other baby can ever replace my sweet boy but I can't give up TTC again, not yet.

xxx

So sorry for your loss - fingers crossed that next time it all works out for you.:hugs:

xxx

im so so sorry for your loss:hugs::hugs::hugs:

your not replacing and no one will think you are. some of us wait a whole and some try again right away. so many ladies fall pregnant really quickly too and there is new evidence that suggests the earlier you conceieve the less lickley you are to MC.

:hugs: Good luck, im so sorry, i hope your getting lots of support on and off line :hugs:

hows everyone doing today?

Today isn't so bad - had a good crying session yesterday - find crying always seems to help.

How are you doing?

i agree, a good cry always seems to help, im having a worse day today, no idea why, im super tired and quite down.worried ill end up with depression as i have been on meds for it before and everything seems to be going wrong at the mo.

However, ill be fine, teh cry helped, and hubby and i just went out and bought loads of treats from tesco including ice-cream!!! got some candles and will have a relaxing bath with bubbles and spa jets, and candles. so im feeling better about that.

i think all us ladies should start treating ourselves. im determined if my period shows up im going to do something for me, message, acuouncture, etc. think we all should ... we deserve it!

That's exactly how I feel - had a massage the week after my MMC and got my hair done etc and I am determined to spend more time on me now.

If you are feeling that way would your GP be able to offer you any help?

I'm quite lucky that my work offers us free counselling etc if we need it so I have taken it up just to give me sometime to talk and cry freely rather than the brave face I put on most of the time.

Sending you a big :hugs:

i think its a good thing to be able to talk about things with people if you need.

glad the message and hair cut helped, im thinking of the same this month and if i havent conceived the following month acupuncture. :D

Ugh - so frustrated. Went to RE for bloodwork and an ultrasound on Friday morning, because I had started bleeding (seemingly AF) 5 weeks after my D&C. They said that the bloodwork came back still with HCG at 46, so I'm still "technically" pregnant. So, though they took about 12 vials of blood, they had to dump them all and are NOT counting this as a new cycle. I'm just confused now. I'm having bleeding as if it's AF, but they say since I still am testing positive it doesn't count. So, I don't know what to expect now in terms of waiting for a REAL cycle....and what the heck is this bleeding if it's not AF? I think I'm going to start charting BBT again and see if I can figure out on my own where the heck I am in my cycle, counting this bleed as AF and see what happens.

I'm feeling very defeated now. Was really hoping to move forward with testing and TTC again. This sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->