Anyone LTTTC Number One?

wow looks like we all had a crappy start to to the weekend :hugs: ladies hope we are all feeling better :hugs:

Happy Monday everybody

I am just lying in bed, drinking tea, wondering what to do with myself ... am pretty much ready for the day (showered, hair dry etc) just need to decide what to do then get dressed.... but what SHALL I do???

Oh I wish I could have stayed at home, the house looks like a bomb site! Instead I'm over 45 mins late for work. Im meant to be in work 9 mins ago and ive just got on the train into London, oopps

Waiting for the docs to call with our consultants name, if they haven't called by midday, I'll start stalking them, ha ha ha xxx

trouble is Buckles, I'm not allowed to do hardly anything - so although there's loads that needs doing, I'm not able to actually do it!

hi everyone. i am a mess. been crying on and off for a few days now. maybe my hormones are out of whack who knows? this usually happens around the week before i get my period but i am supposed to be ovulating. i am so sensitive. i think i've just had it with the waiting. a friend's wife gave birth to a baby boy a few days ago and i haven't called to congratulate her yet. am i a jerk or what? we spoke with her husband (our friend, she's kinda a bitch but what can you do) and congratulated them... does that count? we live in a small town and i know what a gossip she is and i am pretty sure she does the oh let's pity the girl who can't get pregnant bit with her girlfriends judging by the way she talks about other people but why do i care?
and that's not even what's bothering me.
i just can't get myself to do other things to distract me for too long. i just end up thinking about us not being pregnant yet and i get the whole "why GOd" (i come from a religious family) and i beat myself up before i even get the chance to try. i have convinced myself that this is a losing battle. that we can't win unless we go for IVF even if i have two clean working fallopians, ok in the fertility dept and my husband has good sperm. why is it not happening?
even with one tube for a year we should of been able to get the job done.
i am sorry for my rant.
it's just not fair.
i have lost hope.

ps- urchin i am rooting for you. under all this sadness i am doing a little baby dance for you.

lol, go pamper yourself! Get a mani/pedi :) Take a friend, those are always fun things to do and you can just sit there and soak in the parafin wax :D

And I agree, you ladies really are the best :) Always let me stand here and stamp my feet in my corner when I get upset :haha:

Ooo that sounds like a good idea - I met a friend for lunch today - but a manicure/pedicure might be fun tomorrow

Yiipppeeee, I got the call from the dr and called the hospital, and our first appointment with the FS is this Thursday!! Soo excited, and nervous all mixed onto one!!
Xx

Urchin - I cannot wait until February 4th! I'm counting down the days I hope you have 2 sticky beans in there!

Buckles - yay for going to the FS! I just starting seeing a FS in September and I had so many emotions like you, I was nervous but excited! You'll be fine and hopefully you'll get your bfp soon!

AFM - I've been trying to stay really relaxed this cycle and I've done a GREAT job! I haven't been on bnb that much and as much as I love it, I think I needed the break from the site! My OH just got back from a business trip and just in time! I'm expecting a temp rise tomorrow indicating ovulation, and we BDed last night and the day before that so hopefully we caught it this time. I'll be going to the FS on February 23rd if I don't get my bfp to talk about clomid, iui or ivf.

So any ladies post Clomid? I'm taking a break from it and I seem to be having some odd cramps (cd6 today- and no I'm not pregnant, I had full blown flow). Feels like af is going to start again.. sorta kinda but not really? Sound normal at all?

Also: happy 200 pages? lol

wow, I hadn't noticed - 200 pages!!!!!!
Go LTTTC possee!

Yay for 2 centuries :)
Bet you can't wait til Saturday Urchin
Skoer I hope you don't get AF again :(
Ash I hope you can keep positive before your next appointment, sometimes they come with excitement and disappointment
Buckles lets hope your journey is short and they cane get you your BFP without too much hassle
xXx

Thanks mrs. howley - I'm sure I can stay positive. I'm trying to look at the positive, like if I don't get pregnant naturally this cycle then I just have to do what I can to get my miracle baby =D I always wanted twins so worse case senario I have to have IVF and have a good chance of getting my twins =D

Hiya all

Wannabe - Big Hugs huni xx

Soker - It took me two cycles to get back on track after Clomid, its rubbish that way as gives you false hopes..

Urchin - I am uber excited for you for Friday, make sure you let us all know :)

Ash - Stay positive hun (i need to take my own advise some times) ha

Buckles - Good luck for your appointment hun!

Mrs H - Where you up to with your IVF now? we are still awaiting for our appointment wish it would hurry up!

Hi to every one else... x

AFM - AF came today i was as i am every month very down, as i had no cramps at all so though this could be the month but no such luck still awaiting for our IVF app wish it would hurry up! Got OH on wellman has any one else tried these? Do you know how long it takes to work, has any one tried it? Maybe february will be our month hey? x

Lucy xx

Urchin I know that you are pregnant :dance: I have this really strong feeling about it my sweet :flower: Also hun can I ask why you weren't allowed a bath after the procedure? Just wondering if it had anything to do with implantation or specific to IVF?

I also took a few cycles to adjust after clomid, the one straight after was by far the worst :wacko:

AFM my cycle is majorly messed up this month :wacko: It looks like I may have ovulated almost a week later then usual :doh: This has never happened before and I believe the HSG/Stress combo may be the culprits. Have been thinking alot about what the FS said last week and actually beginning to believe that DH and not sticking to his coeliac eating could be the culprit. When we fell pregnant last time he had been on the plan for 6 months and we fell the first time I used clomid. He stopped sticking to the regime after we lost the baby so I am actually feeling hopeful :dance:

Have been ripped off by my insurers :growlmad: I can either pay £300 more a year to transfer my insurance to new car or a £235 cancellation fee :growlmad: Not a happy bunny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->