Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Hello Ladies. Thank you for all of your support on my rant and my bad day. I have good news. Seems we came into a little extra cash and I can now proceed with FS and get my HSG. AF just came on so we are going to use clomid again this cycle and then my first IUI. I don't know what to expect. All this time we have only tried naturally and with clomid. Nervous but excited to have IUI, maybe it will take? Thank you all again for all of your kind thoughts. Hoping everyone gets :bfp:soon. FS for me on Wednesday for ultrasound and then we will know more. I will keep posted.

:hug::dust:

this is good news vjp - it is dreadful when money is stopping you trying everything that might help xxx

AFM I've started throwing up! :dance: and yes, I'm still loving my symptoms - even this one!

Hi all
Room for a little one?
You guys seem so lovely and supportive.
I've taken the leap to lttc after 18 months and about 9 months on bnb.
Ive just been reading posts for a bit and feeling a bit low that on the ttc threads it's all about people who have been trying for 2 months or for their 3rd. I just can't relate to them.

You might be pleased to know that I am somewhat of a good luck charm, whenever I join a thread or offer advice someone gets their bfp.

I've tried:-
Softcups, Temping, Concieve plus, Cbfm, Soy, Royal jelly, Evening primrose oil, SMEP and acupunture.

Been for tests. DH first SA was a bit low but the second was fine. I OV ok and have 26-28 day cycles. had a hcg in jan and found a blockage in one tube that they cleared.

So right now I'm on cd 6 and hoping that the hsg did its things and I am super fertile.

Bus loads of baby dust ladies. I hope I can bring a bit of luck to you all. Xx

Hi MrsFX and welcome to the club - you seem like just the lovely sort that will fit right in here :hugs:

... would you like a cuppa tea and a nice scone??

I have had a few cheeky hot crossed buns tonight so a cuppa would go down nicely.
Congratulations on ur bfp urchin. I'm going to read up on the last 5 weeks to catch up.

Welcome MrsFX! This thread is great and I really think you will find these ladies very supportive. I know I have!

VJP- Good luck with the IUI! I really hope this will do the trick for you!

Urch- Sorry you are feeling pukey, but you sure are taking it all in strides. I hope the m/s doesn't have you feeling too miserable.

Sorry ladies, personals are quick tonight. I'm in the middle of cooking dinner.
Still keeping my fingers crossed and sending baby dust to all!!

Hello ladies!
You are all so kind, I hope you don't mind me joining.
I'm just transitioning into ltttc as I can no longer relate to the other ladies in ttc. We haven't been ttc as long as most of the people in ltttc, but we have to transition at some point. We started ttc in dec 2010, but have missed a few months when DHs job has separated us. We should be starting fertility testing in march or april. I'm a bit scared to start the testing because of what might or might not be found. I'm hoping to learn from others who have been through the things were going through and have a support group through this journey.

Hi pixie and welcome ... you know we love meeting new friends round here
and I know I am very biased, but I can honestly say that this is the most supportive thread on BnB... feel free to be silly, when you feel silly, happy, when you feel happy, and grim, when you feel grim xxx

And a happy valentines day to us all :D
I've had a lovely apron from Mr Urch in my favourite Sanderson Dandelions print (you do need to know here that I have quite a thing for aprons - this isn't just a random boy-present) :haha:

and what romantic valentines day meal do I have planned for tonight? jacket potatoes with something very bland indeed :D

I'm working in my service today, rather than the office, so am really looking forward to that ... I manage a supported living service for people with learning disabilities, but am often in the office. But yesterday as I was sat doing the timesheets I had the great idea of spending the day over at the flats, which will be a whole lot more fun!

Urchin, I love making aprons! I made a gorgeous one in December for a friend with Ed Hardy print in a swing 1950s style with ruched red ribbon all round the edges, I didn't want to give it away :haha:

Well happy valentines to all! We are celebrating Saturday as both me and DH are working today so will be ships that pass in the night :( On a plus note I have worked/working my butt off all this week so should have an extra £350 to pay off towards the car :dance: Should be out of my over-draft by the end of March!

Ash funny you should say that you just 'knew' you would have problems. DH and I got together at 15 and even before that I just knew I would have problems conceiving :wacko:

Pink :hugs:

Welcome to all the new ladies xxx

Happy valentines day!!! Hope you all get spoilt rotten. I woke up to a bunch of red roses and a ticket for a footy game tonight, not very romantic but hubby wants to go!! He said he'd treat me to a portion of cheesy chips! Lol

ATM, im 7dpo and yesterday I had cramps on my left ovary, and I know that's where ny little eggs are, I also felt the need to pee constantly and also felt so so sick!! Eugh

Xxxx

Ladies, Thank you all so much for your kind words and support!!!:hugs::hugs: You girls are all so wonderful!!!!

I wont be leaving the website for good, but I will be limiting my time on here for a little while, but I will still be checking in on the thread from time to time to see how everyone is doing!! :thumbup:
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/friendship.gif

@MrsFX & Pixie23, Welcome to the group girls!! :flower: It is so nice to meet you both!! Good luck and baby dust to the both of you!! :dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/NAPTIM11.gif

Happy Valentines Day to all of you lovely ladies!!!!!! :flower:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/hvd0604.gif

Hello ladies! Pixie, welcome to the group. Good luck luck with your testing and keep us posted on the results.

I cheated and gave dh his Valentine's day present yesterday. I'm horrible with surprises, I just get too excited to wait. He got a fancy new smart phone that he's been drooling over. I was very proud of myself for coming up with the perfect gift idea.

AFM, I'm 5dpo and trying very hard not to think about it. I WILL NOT symptom spot this month! I'm trying to be strong.

Hello ladies! Pixie, welcome to the group. Good luck luck with your testing and keep us posted on the results.

I cheated and gave dh his Valentine's day present yesterday. I'm horrible with surprises, I just get too excited to wait. He got a fancy new smart phone that he's been drooling over. I was very proud of myself for coming up with the perfect gift idea.

AFM, I'm 5dpo and trying very hard not to think about it. I WILL NOT symptom spot this month! I'm trying to be strong.

Good luck and baby dust to you Chels!!! :dust: :dust:

Afternoon all and a very happy valenties day to you

MrsFX and pixie welcome to the group! Sorry you have had to join us but its a wonderful supportive group with a great mix of ladies xx

Urch - Woohoo for throwin up! :happydance: Never was sick with any of mine but the waves of sickness feeling were a welcome reminder that someone was on board :)

Chels - Sending baby dust for you and will keep everything crossed x

AFM - Got a high on the CBFM today, we dtd on sunday so the swimmers had a rest yesterday so should have given them a chance to regroup. I have a plan tonight to get my way and hopefully should be in with a better chance of catching that egg!

hey everyone.
i am not one to celebrate valentines day- never was- but happy valentines to all who do enjoy this holiday! (i got my hubby a rose anyway!)
i am still lightly spotting... waiting for what you girls call the witch... wish she wouldn't show up at all for the next 9 months... doubt it though...

mrsfx and pixie23 welcome to the group!

ash can i ask how and IF the prolactinoma affects your life? it sounds a bit scary...
wannabeprego how you feeling? :hugs:
i think it's good to get away sometimes. i think that going onto forums can actually stress some people out more about ttc.
i also try to avoid being online @forums for too many hours. i log on, see how everyone is and try to leave asap. idk

Greekgirl - Yeah uhm ... honestly the prolactinoma doesn't really effect me at all. The only reason they found the prolactinoma was because I was TTC and it wasn't happening so they tested my prolactin levels and found that they were elevated. I was then sent for an MRI and they found the adenoma (cluster of cells) on my pituitary that was 2mm on my pituitary gland which causes the body to secrete too much and it can inhibit ovulation or give you a late ovulation! Some women experience symptoms of it like, leaking from the nipple, or no period but I never had any of that. I am actually lucky they found it so soon in my TTC journey! I take a pill, it's called dostinex and I take it every Friday night and it's only .25mg. There are some side effects of the medication although I've only ever experienced them once because I didn't eat with the meds, but I learned my lesson and now I eat with the pill everytime and I take it before bedtime so that if I do experience any of the side effects I will be sleeping! Oh and also I've been on them for about 10 weeks now so the longer you take it the more your body gets used to it and you don't really have side effects!

So, anyways, that was long but yeah it's pretty much not that bad. I was terrified when I heard that I had that but the doctor said that almost 100% of the time their benign and mine is, they're barely EVER cancerous! And if I didn't want to get pregnant they wouldn't really worry about it that much, they would monitor it to make sure it didn't grow but mine is so small they're not that concerned, I just need the medication so that I actually ovulate and it's a strong ovulation!

Any other questions, feel free to ask!

wannabeprego how you feeling? :hugs:
i think it's good to get away sometimes. i think that going onto forums can actually stress some people out more about ttc.
i also try to avoid being online @forums for too many hours. i log on, see how everyone is and try to leave asap. idk

Thanks for checking in on me...:hugs::hugs: I am doing okay but some days are better than others, since I am a hormonal women that has moods that go up and down like a roller coaster....LOL....:wacko::wacko: I still havent found out anymore information about whether or not my anathesiologist is in or out of network for my health insurance yet, I am going to try calling the lady at my dr's office that handles the surgery scheduling to see if she got any more information on this for me in a couple of days. She hasnt gotten back to me yet. Worst case scenario would be me rescheduling at a different location with a different anathesiologist... But if I have to reschedule i am debating on whether or not I want to do it right away or put it off for a little while... I am driving myself nuts with this whole thing though to be honest with you...:wacko: To bad that I am not rich than I wouldnt have to worry about the costs of everything...sigh....

One positive thing is that I have been working out alot lately, doing my zumba DVD's and me and DH even did this boxing workout together over the weekend and it left my arms super soar. Hopefully if I can keep this up by spring time DH and me will be a couple of hotties... :winkwink:

I agree that sometimes to much time on the forums can be bad, it can fuel my obsessing over TTC when there are alot of times that I just need to give my mind a break....:dohh:

Good luck and baby dust to you... I hope that the evil :witch: stays away!!! :dust: :dust:

@Raz, Good luck with catching the egg!! I hope that you and your man can get in lots of :sex: :sex: and more :sex:... :dust: :dust:

@Ash, Good luck and baby dust to you!!! Hopefully your chart being so good will be a positive for you this cycle and you will get your BFP soon!!! :dust: :dust: :af::af:

@Urchin, I hope that the MS doesnt get to bad and doesnt last that long hun... Make sure you are drinking plenty of fluids so you dont get dehydrated!! :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->