Anyone LTTTC Number One?

wannabe - I hope so too but if not I'm taking clomid and IUI and I'm in the process of moving, so I'm sure I'll be distracted anyways!

thanks for the explanation ash. i didn't mean to come off as nosy or rude or dumb for that matter...
it's crazy how many things we discover that are wrong with our health once we begin ttc! i am just hoping that we have all found every "road block" on our ttc road and have now cleared the way... fingers crossed!

hope you get your BFP soon! :kiss:

It's no problem, I don't mind people asking! I ask people questions all of the time! I hope you get your bfp soon too!

hahaha just laid the bait for some :sex: tonight, i mentioned the can of squirty cream we have in the fridge . . ;)

hahaha just laid the bait for some :sex: tonight, i mentioned the can of squirty cream we have in the fridge . . ;)

Go for it!

I will seduce DH on our unofficial valentines on Saturday. Raz you have inspired me to try and spice things up a bit! xxx

Hey All Happy valentines to us all!!

FF - I looooooooove the jewellery.. very nice hun!

Wannabe - Big Hugs make sure you dont go for ever!

Pixie & Mrs fx - Welcome...

Urch - YEY for the sickness, ,i cant wait for all that to come sad hey!

Big hugs to every one else hope every one got spoilt !

AFM - CD 15 and positive OPK so much fun to be had again tonight he he xx

I'm jealous too!! We are having another valentines on Friday eve. Well an excuse to kick bding off for this month really , but we'll do it in the name of st valentine!

Thank you for the welcome everyone. It'll take a while for me to remember who said what but I do wish u all well at the different stages everyone is at. You really are all very brave.

I wonder for those doing iui in the uk was it nhs funded? Our pct will find one round of ivf after 2 years but not iui because the success rates aren't high enough. I think I would like to try that before ivf tho.

Razcox- Good luck this month. Fingers crossed that your plan works and you get a Valentine baby! By the way, that pup in you picture is adorable! I he or she yours? What kind of dog is it? I am a dog lover and I have two very spoiled pups of my own!

Greekgirl- When is af due? Here's hoping she stays away!

Wannabe- I'm so sorry your insurance is giving you the run around. I really hope they get their act together soon. Good job on all the working out though! I've been trying to go more often, but some days I'm just not motivated.

I've decided that the easiest way for me to do personals is to do them at the end of every page, that way I don't forget anybody and I don't lose my post. So, if I haven't included you in this post, don't worry- I'm not ignoring you!

Ash- I know your post wasn't for me, but thanks for the explaination. I was curious also. I'm glad that it is a simple fix. Will the group of cells need to be monitored from time to time? Will you be on that medicine for the rest of your life, or can you stop it once you have had all your babies? Does it affect breastfeeding? Sorry about the 20 questions! You don't have to answer if you don't want too!

MrsFX- Hope your Valentines sexapalooza is a success! Good luck!

:dust::dust::dust:

@ Urchin...Happy 6 weeks!!! Hurray for throwing up!

@Ash...your chart looks fabulous! Your temps arent usually still up at this point! Fingers crossed for you!

Happy Valentines Day Ladies! May St Valentine bring you all your BFPs!!!

thank you MrsH!
I just need the next 6 to hurry by so that I can relax a little bit

I'm feeling very refreshed this morning - I've now had 3 whole nights sleep in a row which is fantastic ... amazing what some proper shut-eye can do for you

Last night when we got into bed, Mr Urch looked at me and said 'why are you so shiny?' I thought for a minute that he might mean my healthy, radiant preggo glow - but then I realised he was looking at my belly and tits not my face. So I explained to him that I've been using a body butter to keep my skin supple and hopefully minimise stretch marks. :haha:

Oh urch :rofl: thanks for my morning giggle!

MrsFX it depends in which PCT area you live :( We were told about a month ago that our next stage is IVF as IUI isn't funded AND we have to wait until we are 30 to get on the list (4 years time) I have considered private IUI but success isn't great and the private clinic makes you do all the testing again (and charges you) as they don't trust NHS results. All in it's close to a grand round here, a big gamble for something with such lowly results (compared to IVF)

Hi ladies

Glad to see people have been having such fun on valentines ;)

I didn't have such a fun valentines as I passed the sac last night :cry:, big shock as I thought it came out on fri night, but i'm feeling a whole lot better since its gone. Most of the pain and cramping has subsided, got a slight headache but I think thats my withdrawal from taking the co-codamol, which i've stopped now.

We've decided to book a holiday for early april and I really can't wait... I think me and OH just need a bit of us time in the sun (fx - we tend to be a bit unlucky with rain on our hols!)

Urch - happy 6 weeks! and MS is a good sign!

Chels - No problem, it's for everyone to read anyways! To answer your questions, yes they will monitor it from time to time to make sure it's not growing because since you're pituitary gland is so close to your optical nerve they want to make sure its not going to interfere with that because you could lose your eyesight or get blurry vision etc. Uhm, about being on the medication for the rest of my life, I'm pretty sure I can stop the medication after I have a baby the only problem I see with that is that sometimes the medication stops the adenoma from growing ... so they may want to keep me on it, I'm really not too sure about that one! I know that once I get pregnant though, they want you to stop taking it immediately because prolactin helps with producing milk when you're pregnant and if I'm on medication keeping the levels low I won't be producing milk. Oh and sometimes the medication can shrink the adenoma so much that's it's not even there anymore! And as far as breastfeeding I think I answered that in the last question =D

AFM today, I'm 12 DPO, my temp is still up and I took a test last night before valentines day dinner and it was BFN. The longest luteal phase I've had has been 15 days so I'm not really excited. I'm not having any symptoms and I feel like if I were pregnant that it would at least be showing up by now. I'm a little sad but not really because I know that we're going to be doing something more aggressive once AF shows which is clomid and IUI. I can't believe it has come to that but it is what it is.

Afternoon all! Well the plan with the cream was a bust and i got no nookie!! The plan was after tea to put on my slinky slik slip, stockings and have some fun, what happened was a bit different. Had tea and DH decided to fiddle about with the laptop for a bit, then fiddle with the computer upstairs sortig out our router or some such. This left me alone with the pups looking after the little horrors. After the 4th time of treading in a puddle of puppy pee and finding poo by the washing machine i was not in the mood and a bit pissed off! Did however manage to get the pups to bed a bit early and the DH was still awake when i came to bed. He was however not in the mood *sigh* oh well will try again tonight.

Pink - Sorry you had a rough night but glad all the cramping has stopped. A get away sounds like a good idea x

urchin - That made me smile! You will have to let us all know if it works :)

Ash - The chart looks good and i wouldnt rule yourself out yet, i really try not to test early as its been wrong a couple of times.

Chels - The dog in the picture is my girl Ela, she is a Northern Inuit and comming up to 4 this year. We have another of this breed called Raina who had two puppies just over 6 weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->