Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Janers welcome! :wave: Your story sounds very similar to mine. I too was married June 2010, and been trying since then. Since your a LTTCer, this is the place to be. Here you will find the most supportive and devoted group of ladies! =)

Janers welcome! :wave: Your story sounds very similar to mine. I too was married June 2010, and been trying since then. Since your a LTTCer, this is the place to be. Here you will find the most supportive and devoted group of ladies! =)

Thanks!! Its great to find ladies in the same situation. I'm just so ready to be a mom! I really try and stay positive about the whole situation! I am really good at distracting myself :)

FF, Purple, thanks for looking at my chart.. Temp actually plummeted today and flow has gotten heavier.. So it's the witch after all, showing up 12 days earlier!!! ](*,)

I called FS and got my bloodwork done. They can't offer any explanation why this happened, said sometimes cycles could just do that. :shrug: Oh well, Occam's razor!

Hi Janers and welcome to the LTTTCer thread :hugs:
It's very friendly in here - consider yourself one of the gang and dive straight in xxx

Well ladies, I'm 10 weeks today! Hurrah!
Only 2 more weeks til I'm out of the super scary phase - I keep telling myself that having seen a good heartbeat at 8 weeks, my chances are 98% (and not reading any of the threads from the other 2% in first tri!) But I still won't settle any until I get green lights in a fortnight

yay 10 week old baby prune! :happydance: I can't believe how fast time has gone by! 2 more weeks will be done in no time urch, and then we can all have a toast to baby! =)

Happy 10 weeks urchin :dance: I must say you are very brave venturing into the first tri forums! I was positively petrified last time round about all the sad stories in there, have already decided to steer clear if we ever get lucky again :flower:

Welcome Janers, I am sure you will find us a most agreeable group :haha:

Happy 10 weeks urchin! I sometimes peruse the threads in 1st tri out of curiosity and it scares the c**p out of me so many sad stories

Happy 10 weeks Urchin! Yay for your little prune! The other girls are right 2 weeks will fly by especially since you have so much going on at work! I'm going in this morning to get my CD 21 or in my case it's CD 23 blood work done to make sure I ovulated and I guess I'll have those results by Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm 7 DPO today ... I'm feeling gassy, really bloated, somewhat irritable, but that finally faded! I had some pulling pains a couple of days ago but other than that, I feel pretty normal! I don't know if that's a good sign or a bad sign. I guess we'll see! My IC's should be here today or tomorrow and I can't wait for them! I want to test my trigger again but don't have any cheapies and don't want to waste FRER's so I'll just have to wait. The trigger may be gone by the time I get my tests but oh well!

hey ash :wave:

im 7dpo as well :thumbup: when you planning on testing?

I'm going to test on March 17th or 18th! I'm excited but also nervous. I had my IUI on March 5th and I don't want it to end in BFN! :\

Well ... let me say that again. I will be testing out the trigger every day once I get my IC's in but I'm not going to take the test seriously until the 17th or 18th! Lol.

tired but I always am anyway so wouldnt class that as anything and have a bit of an upset stomach at the minute, just wanting to go back home and go to bed lol

GL Ash.. I hope u get your :bfp: :dust: I think your Ovidrel would be gone by now, was it just 5000miu?? Mine took only 4 days to leave my system.

I'm not sure what the dosage was to be honest, I still have the paperwork but don't feel like getting it out right now! :haha: I'm having a lazy day! I read that it can take up to 10 days to get out of your system, either way I'm testing everyday until I get my bfp since I have the IC's. I got 25 for 5$ so that's not so bad!

I really hope I get my bfp this month too! I'm feeling kinda down today to be honest because I haven't had any implantation bleeding or anything but it's okay, I just have to wait and see what happens!

Ash don't feel bad about not having implant bleed :flower: Only 1 in 3 actually have it and I didn't with sprout. Some months though I think I have implant bleed and it always ends in disappointment! Good luck hun xxx

Thanks bunches! Makes me feel better. I kept trying to find out what the actual number was for people who actually get the IB and now I know so thank you! :hugs:!

Well ... let me say that again. I will be testing out the trigger every day once I get my IC's in but I'm not going to take the test seriously until the 17th or 18th! Lol.

Ash i tested out the trigger and mine has been gone for a few days. I am hoping that i will get that :bfp: soon. Today was 10 days post o and my only symptoms are very sore nips (sorry tmi) and starving with cravings. I was severly disapointed this eve when i could not get my dipped ice cream cone. That is all i wanted, well that and fried potatoes. My dh laughed at me. Oh well. How is it going for you?

Purple how are things going?

Urch congrats on your little prune.

Symptoms sound good vj :) I have been having slight cravings, cramps off and on all dy today and a couple days ago. The area around my nipples is darker which is weird and I've been moody. Not sure if the moodiness has anything to do with it but I usually am not this moody. Anyways I'm 7dpiui and trying to stay patient :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->