Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Hi ladies -

Urchin - take it easy hun..glad to hear you are on the mend.

FF - Oh I love getting a hair cut, makes me feel like a new woman.

Tasha- how are you feeling?

afm - still no ov....I am giving up on this cycle...I just dont understand how you take fertility drugs to enhance your ov and then you dont ov. I used to ov on my own and now NOTHING> I am so upset.

ttcbaby keep at it! I know it's disheartening but it could just be a shock to your system :wacko:

Thanks FF....I will....someone else just responded to my thread asking about this and she said it took her 72 hours to ovulate on ovidrel so maybe I still have hope...

Never had my Progesterone tested and only had HCG done once so not much of an expert on that!

FF that is great news!!!!!!!

AFM - I got a temp rise this morning....YIPEEE....I was so excited I jumped out of the bed screaming and scaring my husband....LOL

after a crappy day at work 2 pieces of great news has cheered me up no end! :thumbup:

Great news FF and ttcbaby

Well my levels went down to 52 yesturday so they let me out thankd god, i had the worse nights sleep ever the lady in the bed opposite me was snoring really bad all night then at 6:45 in the morning when we had all finally got to sleep she rang her husband practically shouting... I was so mad.

Anyway enough of me moaning I hope u are all well xx

fab news FF and ttc - big hugs for ma gurlz :hugs:

Tash - sorry to hear hospital was so pants ... I think they secretly pay snorers to sleep on hospital wards to make everyone want to be discharged sooner :haha:
very glad your numbers are looking better though :thumbup:

I've had my 2nd midwife appointment today - heard Eenie's hb again, a very good 148 bpm, so looks like all is well in there :D

Thanks Ladies, Urchin ur probably right about that lol xx

FF - you were right....I love that you were right....lol

Tasha - soooo happy you are outta there....did you have any symptoms of the OHSS?

Urchin - Yeah that is an amazing HB....Wonderful!!! Thanks I am so happy to be in the tww...now it is time to obssess over that....LOL

Today I have bought a nice big stash of cloth nappies :dance:
They're mostly bamboo, but there's a few cotton (tots bots and little lamb) and I can't wait to have a big fuzzy bummed baby :cloud9:

I have debated if I would do cloth nappies. On one hand I know they are cost effective, but on the other I don't have the ability to stomach the mess. I gag cleaning cat barf and puke at dog poo!

now you see my logic goes like this: whatever nappies I use I'm going to be scraping poo off the baby - and if I can do that.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->