Anyone LTTTC Number One?

That is one way to look at it! I guess I will debate it with myself whenever/if ever I get to that point. I've always had a weak stomach!

Its a regular debate in my head the cloth or regular nappies! I think i woul have regluar to start with and then move onto the cloth ones when i have settled into it a bit.

Thats if i ever get there of course :(

ttcbaby i was very bloated, very tired, had pains in my stomach and would be knackered and short of breath from running up stairs but just thought it's cos i'm not used to the tablets nothing like what it was lol xx

I have every faith that you lovely ladies are going to get there! I would love to wave a magic wand and take all of your pain away but I don't have the ability :( Stay strong and remember how much more amazing of a parent this journey is going to make you :hugs:

Tasha - thanks for telling me. Just in case I have this to worry about later in my cycle. I am in the tww now so I guess this is when it could happen. I am so happy you are ok.

FF - thank you for that. That is a wonderful thing to say. Sometimes it so great just to hear it/read it.

Dazed - I think when it is your lil on the poo wont make you barf..... ;) I think I will try the cloth nappies. My mom used them on us and she said it was easy. We will see. I will cross that bridge when I get to it....LOL

I am completely obsessed and fixated on the 2ww... hellllllllp!!! Someone rescue me!!!:tease:
:wacko::help: (and I'm only 6dpiui)

FF - Happy your numbers are up hun!

Tasha - Glad you are on the mend and out of hospital !

Fisher - Stick in there hun!

AFM :-((( AF came just really fed up i feel as i if i just cant get PG on our own so why bloody put in the effort to try... what feels like forever waiting for our IVF appointment its only been 7 weeks and we were told after all our texts we would here in 12 weeks and then things move really quickly well it seems like for ever!!! Sorry guys just having a down day

Lucy xx

FF - What are your numbers? I require details.

Tasha- I'm glad you've busted out of snoring jail! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Lucy- I feel like I'm constantly down these days. I didn't enjoy my last few months 'off' but in some respects it was helpful to not be constantly obsessing. When my friend had a baby during on of my off month I was completely relieved to have not even tried that month so I didn't have to have a huge let down when :witch: showed.

I wish there was an easy way to adjust my attitude but I'm just such a downer when it comes to TTC these days.

Fisher I was 700ish on Monday and 1300ish Wednesday :dance: According to my calculations I am spot on :)

I am so sorry so many of you are feeling so down :hugs: Enjoy some booze and ice-cream, that always cheers me up :)

I like it FF! I like it!!! Keep dividing little sweet pea, keep dividing, you'll be a new food next week at this rate!

Hmm... perhaps you're onto something there, perhaps I shall have a glass of wine before dinner.... That may improve my mood. DH is bringing home tasty take out for dinner! He makes the best take out!

Tasha - thanks for telling me. Just in case I have this to worry about later in my cycle. I am in the tww now so I guess this is when it could happen. I am so happy you are ok.

FF - thank you for that. That is a wonderful thing to say. Sometimes it so great just to hear it/read it.

Dazed - I think when it is your lil on the poo wont make you barf..... ;) I think I will try the cloth nappies. My mom used them on us and she said it was easy. We will see. I will cross that bridge when I get to it....LOL

I really hope it doesn't happen to u hun, are u having cd21 bloods done? Xx

Thanks ladies i'm ok now, gl to everyone in the tww and i'm sorry a few of u are feeling down xx

I'm just glad we all have each other when we're having our down days. This has always been the best thread. :hugs:

Lucy and fisher - so sorry you ladies are down, this LTTTC is so hard....I really hope that soon you will feel better...though I think FF's recommendation is a great one. In fact I might go and have a glass myself...LOL

Tasha - thanks! I really hope not also, though I only had one follie that matured...that usually means that I shouldnt have OHSS correct? I am really not sure how that all works. Yes I will have my bloods done on Monday next week. They are going to be done about a day late b/c I will be traveling on Sunday.

afm - I felt horrible all day....I am ravenous....I mean I could eat a cow and if I dont eat then I become nauseous. I really believe that wonderful trigger shot is giving me those pg symptoms everyone warned me about. I know it is way way to early for actual pg symptoms so it makes it worse to know that i am feeling all of this with no real purpose. I mean if I were pg and feeling all of this I would relish in it....but to know it isnt possible right now makes me feel worse. Oh well....all in the name of that elusive BFP!

Ttc - I finished a nice hearty glass of wine and it DID help (thanks FF) when is ur 2ww up?

Around May 5th or 6th. I will be on vacation then....so we will see!

FF - btw, those are awesome numbers!!!

I'm just glad we all have each other when we're having our down days. This has always been the best thread. :hugs:

You're absolutely right fisher - that's why I won't leave! :rofl:
Seriously, everyone in this thread is so lovely and supportive ... it really is the best one on BnB by miles :hugs:

Big love to the TWWers - and fingers crossed for the first week in May!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->